( search forums )
Pwning with the barret
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Ranis
January 26, 2005, 2:56 pm
I joined this server where it was about 4 to 3 so i had to join bravo, then after trying out some of the weapons to see what was going to work best, to my suprise the barret was best against them, after I joined my team started making a comeback, but it was too late on that map.

In the next map I singlehandedly scored 2 times in a row without dieing, then later got another to guarentee victory, never thought I could use the barret for run and gun and actually win.

CbbLe
January 27, 2005, 8:25 pm
amagaaaaaaaaad, the stories amkes me feel all dizzy inside!

Zero Wiggles Murasame
January 30, 2005, 11:45 pm
meh. It just depends on how good the others are.

Deleted User
February 1, 2005, 1:22 pm
I once killed 5 people in a row with the following: 1. a direct hit with M-79 - 2. knife hit - 3. tossed a grenade and jumped over an enemy, the grenade killed him - 4. M79 had reloaded, killed one with a direct hit 5. at this point I accidentally threw my M79 away, but to my surprise my dude picked up a SPAS and there went the last one. Then someone got a lucky shot with barret.

FliesLikeABrick
February 1, 2005, 2:33 pm
omg omg you guys are amazing!!!!!!1

can you eatch me to plays like that good?

Deleted User
February 1, 2005, 2:52 pm
Yes I can teach you and other like you with my new instructional video! How to shoot barret with just TWO....EASY.....STEPS!!!
CALL NOW!
1-900-YO-SWAZO

Offer not valid in any states or provinces of the planet Earth. Moon money not valid on Wednesdays. Video is prone to giving epileptic seizures and hemorrages.

DeMonIc
February 1, 2005, 3:16 pm
Damnit, why is everyone on the troll side lately?

Good to know that Barrett can still live in this spamfest world that we live in.

Rhombus
February 1, 2005, 3:32 pm
hey, screw trolls, we ogres rule now!

Wopkeuh
February 2, 2005, 7:21 am
When I host a game I disable the barett.... Let's see what you guys can do about that ;) :P

Zero Wiggles Murasame
February 5, 2005, 8:52 pm
AK-74 or m79 for me.

Sam
February 6, 2005, 8:33 am
quote:Originally posted by SwazoYes I can teach you and other like you with my new instructional video! How to shoot barret with just TWO....EASY.....STEPS!!!
CALL NOW!
1-900-YO-SWAZO

Offer not valid in any states or provinces of the planet Earth. Moon money not valid on Wednesdays. Video is prone to giving epileptic seizures and hemorrages.

Fuhney