( search forums )
U13
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Elemental
January 26, 2005, 11:34 pm
For some reason, i cant seem to see the ultimate 13 server on my server list. Its not the filter's problems(dont show full servers is off). I used to be able to see it up there. Ive requested servers to see if that was the problem..but it wasnt. Help!

Deleted User
January 27, 2005, 1:56 am
Try visiting http://www.google.be/search?q=cache:q4s_wFFtw0YJ:lobby.soldat.pl:13073/%20soldat%2Blobby&hl=nl&lr=&ie=UTF-8&strip=1 and seeing if the server is still up there.

Sometimes, U13 goes down for awhile for maintenance and the like, just as all servers do. Just make sure you've turned off ALL filters so it shows you every server possible.

mar77a
January 27, 2005, 1:57 am
U13 is subscribed tu Soldat Union Servers and is now passworded, turn off your "No Password" filter...

Deleted User
January 27, 2005, 2:09 am
Make sure you're looking for the right server name as well as you skim through the list. The server is now called "!-SuS- Ultimate 13 Soldat".

Elemental
January 27, 2005, 9:06 pm
ooo...i think thats why i didnt see it..the name changed..I didn't know!! Thanks!

Elemental
January 27, 2005, 10:52 pm
It has a password.how do i find that out..

mar77a
January 27, 2005, 11:46 pm
Soldat Union Servers.

Pulp
January 27, 2005, 11:49 pm
Have a look at this, Elemental : http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=20537

Elemental
January 29, 2005, 12:51 am
Thank you:)

Shivorken
March 15, 2005, 3:56 am
How can i join the servers, cuz there it needs a password and i don't know how to subscribe to get the password sent to me ...

FliesLikeABrick
March 15, 2005, 4:00 pm
Any servers previously in SuS now are public or have their own passwords, so you have to find their password somewhere, probably on their website or something.

I also don't have U13 set up to register in the european lobby yet, i keep forgetting to do that. there currently is no password on either U13 server, but there will be once I finish all the work that I'm doing on the site. The new password will be available on the site, but probably only to people registered on the U13 site

STEELIX
March 15, 2005, 4:36 pm
How hard can it be? You fill in your e-mail address, and you get a mail stating the current servers and the password...

Anyway, the password at the moment is waffle.

FliesLikeABrick
March 15, 2005, 8:16 pm
No, read my post STEELIX. There is no more SuS and most of the servers that were in it went public. This is an old thread and nothing in it applies anymore, Shivorken might have tried joining an ex-SuS server that still has the tag and a password, or maybe he is just misinformed.