( search forums )
INF Darkness!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Rambo_6
January 28, 2005, 7:55 am
This here's a good 4 on 4 inf map. :D

I actually did the poly placing while zoomed out, in about 4 minutes. Amazing what zooming out can do for your map. Some parts of this map look like they are using MM's poly placing style :D

Thanks to Soap, i am now putting forth more effort in to single maps, rather than churning out millions of useless maps.

D/L

INF_DARKNESS preview

Enjoy! It is perfect with bots, except you should help them out on the top route if you are on the red team.

Unlucky 13
January 28, 2005, 8:52 am
Purdy!!! I love it! Clap for Rambo, this is a map that you are capable of, better than alot of later maps!
DL DONE?!?! What a host!

mar77a
January 28, 2005, 2:07 pm
I like it a lot, but the lack of scenery..mmm...

NOTE: Nice work with MS Paint.

Melba
January 28, 2005, 2:57 pm
change back to imageshack for the screenies, kthx ;)

GluLm
January 28, 2005, 4:23 pm
It's a little too small for an INF. Actually it almost looks like a CTF map.
Also I suggest you don't mess around with the sceneries "in front" and "behind everything" at once, it feels weird when someone crosses those brown fences near the medikits on the left.
Anyway it's a good map so far. The gameplay is not that great but there's intense action.

bananaboi
January 28, 2005, 6:33 pm
haha good job on the map!!!!! but the map seems a little too dark

Rambo_6
January 28, 2005, 7:50 pm
Yes this map is a bit small, but the action is awesome! I reccommend either having minimal players (4 vs.4) or having lots of players, so there are more pinch points.

On my pc, this map is perfectly lighted. Perhaps you should adjust your brightness?

BTW, turn your popups blocker off when you try to download.