( search forums )
Yar! I want me a ring
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
January 29, 2005, 2:37 am
Hallo! I need me an immortality ring. Obviously you guys want to keep me around, and being as old as I am, I need me one of these.

To help me secure it, all I need is 80 unique clicks to the link below. If i get more than that, I get more than one ring, and other cool stuff.

http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=LapisLazuli

Carmoil also needs some good clicks!
http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=carmoil

Do it for your old pal.

N1nj@
January 29, 2005, 2:39 am
wtf is this...

Deleted User
January 29, 2005, 2:41 am
I know, its weird, but I wanna see how many clicks I can get, and if I get a free ring out of it, all the better. =P

N1nj@
January 29, 2005, 2:43 am
i clicked it, but do u seriously believe this bullcrap this alex guy is talkin about. He is probably dead. and don't trust chinese guys, they are evil and sneaky

Deleted User
January 29, 2005, 2:49 am
Haha, no, I don't believe it, and his site looks like something off Geocities, but thanks for the click, N1nj@.

Michal
January 29, 2005, 2:53 am
I clicked... Am I just supposed to go to the homepage or what?

...Hehe I have a dynamic IP so I could probably get a bunch of clicks :P

peemonkey
January 29, 2005, 3:01 am
click, click.

Deleted User
January 29, 2005, 3:06 am
I've got 8 unique clicks so far, peoples. Feel free to click it as much as you like, and if you have dynamic IP's, well, that's even better. Visit the link from school and work if you have to, hehe.

Judge_Man
January 29, 2005, 3:14 am
Me did not, do not, Will not click.

Kazuki
January 29, 2005, 3:17 am
Clickered.

n00bface
January 29, 2005, 3:28 am
I already got an immortality ring last year and it works like a charm.

Unlucky 13
January 29, 2005, 3:30 am
Clix

N1nj@
January 29, 2005, 3:53 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceI already got an immortality ring last year and it works like a charm.
u serious? u actually looked younger

Deleted User
January 29, 2005, 5:11 am
I've got 17 unique clicks, guys. Keep it up, I'm already a fourth of the way there.

Unlucky 13
January 29, 2005, 5:29 am
:O Wait magnets can give you cancer or something...

Oh well.

StormCrow
January 29, 2005, 6:57 am
Magnets are also good for back pain :S

Milkman Dan
January 29, 2005, 7:29 am
stormcrow:i bet you got that off the magnasleep magnetic underlay ads

oh lapis i clicked on the link but was that enough :O!?

frogboy
January 29, 2005, 7:30 am
clicked.

Big Black and G4Y
January 29, 2005, 7:38 am
*clicked*, but now you need to click mine, it's only fair....

http://home.earthlink.net/~djbrowneye/

Deleted User
January 29, 2005, 8:15 am
Cllickity-clicked, ehm. Yar?

I've got 30 unique clicks, guys. That's not half bad for the first half-day. Keep them coming and I'll have this ring by tomorrow evening.

MOFO NOFO
January 29, 2005, 8:28 am
clickity click click.. click click..

Milkman Dan
January 29, 2005, 9:16 am
IM GONNA MAKE MY OWN AND NOT ONLY WILL I BE IMMORTAL BUT I WILL BE ENDOWED WITH SATANS POWERS :O

DeMonIc
January 29, 2005, 11:02 am
It must work, since no one complained so far about it not workin, right?

Anyway, clicked.

Meandor
January 29, 2005, 3:55 pm
Haha, i saw this site some time ago. This person is a total genius.
You might want to read these
http://www.alexchiu.com/philosophy/corp.htm
http://www.alexchiu.com/philosophy/cloning.htm
http://www.alexchiu.com/philosophy/godandevil.htm
(thos are just some, look on his site for more)
and this
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=01/06/07/1421238&mode=thread

ALEX CHIU IS THE MOST BRILLIANT SCIENTIST OF THIS MILLENNIA. WE SHOULD ALL GIVE HIM OUR MONEY AND SUPPORT HIS INVENTIONS, SO THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE.

STEELIX
January 29, 2005, 4:16 pm
clickerdy click

Mysterio
January 29, 2005, 4:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by Big Black and G4Y*clicked*, but now you need to click mine, it's only fair....

http://home.earthlink.net/~djbrowneye/

get you black ass out of this white forum.

Melba
January 29, 2005, 4:21 pm
says the messican.

Mysterio
January 29, 2005, 4:44 pm
im not black. http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=9617&whichpage=97 ---- page 97, all the way down.
im like a brownie:P

im not big. as you can see

and im definitly not gay!

n00bface
January 29, 2005, 4:59 pm
disaster struck today! at approximately 8am, after wearing my immortality ring overnight, my blood pressure had raised drastically and i had a heart attack!!! don't use immortality ring!!!

Alamo
January 29, 2005, 5:21 pm
... *clicked*
at last... a heart attack for lapis ;) (just kidding, i like you)

Deleted User
January 29, 2005, 8:33 pm
Haha, thank's guys. I'm over half of the way there already, and that's pretty impressive, I'd say.

peemonkey
January 29, 2005, 9:09 pm
havent seen you for while bbg, how ya doin? lets have a drink :P

SuperKill
January 29, 2005, 10:11 pm
[IMAGE]
taken from that site, find what's wrong..
clicked anyway.

rofl, another funny quote:
This is just a philosophy of God. This is not what God really is.
ah, ok.

I will tell you what God really is on the 2nd page.
:|

N1nj@
January 29, 2005, 10:30 pm
what's wrong with the picture?

Famine
January 29, 2005, 10:34 pm
Alex Chiu is an idiot, bolts go on machines...not pinkies.

Mysterio
January 29, 2005, 10:36 pm
what? give me link to that disqusting thing, famine.

Famine
January 29, 2005, 10:40 pm
[IMAGE]

see, he has big bolts on his finger.

Big Black and G4Y
January 29, 2005, 10:51 pm
*clicked*
("havent seen you for while bbg, how ya doin? lets have a drink :P") -peemonkey

hell ya hommie! i been snowboarding for the past month. the snow sucks ATM so i came back. meet me at the round robin tonight(sat) at 8-10 pm (happy hour) ;] 3 bucks for a beer and a shot of old crow! i'll buy the drinks! =]

carmoil
January 29, 2005, 11:31 pm
click mine too: http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=carmoil

lapis found out about this thing through my link, on the ouden forums, and now he already has twice as many clicks as me :(

Unlucky 13
January 29, 2005, 11:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@what's wrong with the picture?

The compass is fuzzy :P

Deleted User
January 30, 2005, 12:03 am
I've gotten me 68 unique clicks, guys. I only need 12 more and I'll have me a pair of immortality rings. Keep'em coming!

carmoil:
I'll add your link to mine in the first post!

Edit: If you don't want to browse back to the previous page, you can visit my site and drop by Alex's site from there. It's the link at the very bottom of the main page.

Click here to visit meh site.

carmoil
January 30, 2005, 1:48 am
Thanks, i was thinking of just starting a new topic, but now i wont have to. Last i checked i only had 26 unique clicks, hopefully this will help.

BManx2000
January 30, 2005, 2:27 am
Bah. Immortality rings won't work. You should instead try to get an Amulet of Life Saving, or better yet, find the Amulet of Yendor, offer it on the correct altar in the astral planes, and ascend to demigodhood.

Cookie.
January 30, 2005, 2:50 am
what is wrong with the picture superkill? as far as i see its correct XD

AerialAssault
January 30, 2005, 3:49 am
whats wrong with the picture, is that superkill is an idiot.

Deleted User
January 30, 2005, 6:40 am
I only need me about 8 more clicks, guys. If you can visit Alex's site from work or get a friend to visit, then I'm all that closer to my goal.

Unlucky 13
January 30, 2005, 7:23 am
8? Thats like nothing!
quote:Q: How long must I wear your devices until I become truly immortal?

* A: You must use the immortality devices every night during sleep for eight hours for the rest of your life, or else you will age.
That means the life could end!
Self contradiction :/

quote: If I am only ten year old and start using your device, which is believed to stop aging, would I stay looking like ten year old forever?!

A. No. Only an old man's aging will stop. If you are a kid, you still can grow until you look like you are around 21 - 23. If you are an old man (55 and up), it is believed that you will start looking younger IF you do not carry any disease and are considered to be a man with average health.

Wont work for you Lappy.

quote:Q: Are the rings strong enough to stop me from aging? Or should I also wear your foot braces plus the Neodymium rings?

* A: The regular rings are strong enough in most cases. But if you are old (40 and up), we recommend you to use the foot braces for a more noticeable effect since it takes a longer time for your body to re-nourish back to it?s 20?s or 30?s. The foot braces are also great for anxious folks who just can?t wait to become physically younger. In any case, the foot braces and the neodymium rings are much stronger and sure does repair the body much faster.

WTF? He said not to wear until your 50...

Well, they are the wierdest quotes...

The Geologist
January 30, 2005, 7:36 am
Seriously. This site is full of grade A bull[IMAGE], but I clicked it just 'cause I love ya LL ;D

Deleted User
January 30, 2005, 8:24 am
Yay! Thank you Geologist. The site may be bull[IMAGE], but the man's rings are not.

It has been proved that the human body carries a magnetic flux that is definitely related to your current state of health. While it may or may not be true that altering that flux will make you more healthy, it does make sense. You have to look at it from a very abstract standpoint to see the logic.

Imagine, if you will, that you had a faucet that had several leaks. These leaks are causing your water pressure to lower, since your water is going in every-which-way. Now, with a faucet that no longer leaks, you have a much higher rate of water pressure with more dependable flow.

Err, yeah. Not the best example, but you see what I'm saying.

Milkman Dan
January 30, 2005, 8:36 am
Wait, so by immortality it only stops me from aging, but i can die say in a fire or in a knife fight with hobos

The Geologist
January 30, 2005, 8:53 am
quote:Originally posted by Lapis_Lazuli

Imagine, if you will, that you had a faucet that had several leaks. These leaks are causing your water pressure to lower, since your water is going in every-which-way. Now, with a faucet that no longer leaks, you have a much higher rate of water pressure with more dependable flow.

Err, yeah. Not the best example, but you see what I'm saying.

Okay, I see your arguement there, but tell me...what, in your body, would be leaking? Is it some kind of enery, chi...blood, ? Anything like that? Nothing a doctor could take care of?

While you speak of the "magnetic" characteristics of the body, I (being the biased person I am with my own opinions and all ;D) would chalk any "magnetic" activity in the human body up to natural mineral accumulations in the blood/brain. After all, the hemoglobin in our blood has iron based components, and some of the most notably magnetic minerals are iron based. It's been thought that part of the ability of certain specids of birds to fly hundreds of miles south for the winter and then return to the spot of their birth/previous breeding grounds soon after is related to the accumulation of such minerals in the brain, which act as types of "magnets" for them to find their way. Just a thought ^_^

However, I do have family who have sworn by the healing pwer of magnets to, say, relieve the pain of an injured shoulder and promote blood flow to certain areas of the body. Definately an itneresting area to study.

Unlucky 13
January 30, 2005, 8:55 am
quote:Originally posted by Lapis_LazuliImagine, if you will, that you had a faucet that had several leaks. These leaks are causing your water pressure to lower, since your water is going in every-which-way. Now, with a faucet that no longer leaks, you have a much higher rate of water pressure with more dependable flow.

1. Is a faucet a tap? Aussies don't like that word :/
2. Your body doesn't age because you leak, but yeah, I get ya.

SuperKill
January 30, 2005, 10:00 am
the needle should point to the north ..?
i just tried it at home to make sure i'm right, and yea, the needle points to the magnet that has the N part close. in this case its the bottom one.

IDF-RIPsta
January 30, 2005, 10:18 am
I clicked, now where do you get your Avatars?

Deleted User
January 30, 2005, 12:51 pm
click-a-click-click...booyah!

quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcIt must work, since no one complained so far about it not workin, right?

thats because theyre all dead :(

EDIT:http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=BROKENgerbil
immortality is just too cool to not give a try :P

Deleted User
January 30, 2005, 3:32 pm
IDF-RIPsta: I make them out of the comics at VGCats.

78 Clicks, my fellows. Two more and I shall have my ring!

Cookie.
January 30, 2005, 5:00 pm
superkill the compass should point to the top one in the diagram because the magnetic field lines would all be flowing up... if it worked and pointed down for you you should ask for a refund on your magnets XD

The Geologist
January 30, 2005, 7:57 pm
What picture are you talking about? I tried to get back on the site but ut refused my connection...

Vangelis
January 30, 2005, 8:25 pm
*clicked* Umm,dont die using those ring lapis,I really like your avatar...

STEELIX
January 30, 2005, 9:46 pm
His avatar will remain, even after his passing to a better place!

N1nj@
January 30, 2005, 9:49 pm
I still don't understand what SK means.

Vangelis
January 30, 2005, 10:33 pm
Ninj@, its short For Super Kill or whatever... OMG lol I misspelled his name...

N1nj@
January 30, 2005, 11:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by VangelisNinj@, its short For Serial Kill or whatever...
That's not what I am talking about. And u are still wrong anyway, I was refering to SK as in SuperKill.

wormdundee
January 30, 2005, 11:41 pm
hey guys, do me too! this is cheap entertainment

http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=Wormdundee

Alamo
January 31, 2005, 12:32 am
Who would really like to live forever??? You shouldn't take life that serious... you won't get out of it alive anyway.

BManx2000
January 31, 2005, 1:56 am
quote:Originally posted by AlamoWho would really like to live forever???

Atheists.

Leo Da Lunerfox
January 31, 2005, 2:59 am
So would those magnets stick your hand together when they're close to each other, or would they repel?

In a more logical sense, you can live forever if you pass on your genes to your children, so my guess is that the rings emit a super pimp aura that drives women wild, which inturn, will bring many children, promising your immortality.

Comeon guys, its time to drop science and take up street magic knowledge, wheee.

AerialAssault
January 31, 2005, 3:19 am
quote:Originally posted by Leo Da Lunerfoxthe rings emit a super pimp aura that drives women wild, which inturn, will bring many children, promising your immortality.

Comeon guys, its time to drop science and take up street magic knowledge, wheee.
YES!

Meandor
January 31, 2005, 11:39 am
What if you don't get the ring? :Q
Since pretty much evertyhing on that site is fake

Alamo
January 31, 2005, 12:09 pm
hehe :) Meandor is prolly right. But why would someone waste his time like that?

Padulo
January 31, 2005, 12:25 pm
Alexander YC Chiu saved my life with his amazing powers, stuff and [IMAGE]s. bow at him! now!

Vangelis
January 31, 2005, 10:17 pm
So lapis,you earn your rings yet?

Meandor
January 31, 2005, 11:46 pm
/me returns after checking his site some more
I just love this man. He's my hero.
some random quotes
-God is the DNA of the universe!
-If you are not a professional prophet, you don't have the authority to write up prophecies.
-Because we Chinese are too honest and too precise, the prophecy books written by Chinese prophets were mostly too boring to read.
-I want to be someone different. I want to be creative! Get this teleportation going and be teleported out of this world!
-Q: Will your rings fit around the penis? A: There was no specific test done on this area. Rings are made for pinky fingers, so you tell me. . .
-We can't go underground because the ground is hard and dense.
Check my profile for some more tributes to this genius.

Padulo
February 1, 2005, 8:40 am
in which school i have to go for the "professional prophet" diploma?

SuperKill
February 1, 2005, 8:58 am
meandor can you post the link to the part where he talks about teleportation ?

Meandor
February 1, 2005, 1:58 pm
http://www.alexchiu.com/spacestation/teleport.htm

BManx2000
February 1, 2005, 3:04 pm
AHAHAHAHAHA
"According to Chinese agriculture expert, the food supply and land of China can only support up to 1.6 billion people. China now has approximately 1.28 billion people. Once China reaches 1.6 billion, China will blow up"

Hitman
February 1, 2005, 3:12 pm
I ran his teleportation theories through with one of our physics teachers at school and surprisingly they're completely plausible. Apparently you can teleport small amounts of matter using Alex's theory, and it's just a matter of getting over the conflicting frequencies and currents in order to be able to teleport large amounts, i.e. a human.

Dr. Ashworth ('Myes' *Takes a puff on bubble pipe*) is pretty firm in his belief that these methods are defiantly being tested [in secrecy]. With the amount of [IMAGE] the US pumps money into to research there's no harm in assuming they are testing teleportation.

In fact, most of his theories are credible even though in some cases over the top. It's only because he's one lone scientist that you don't believe him. If some big company announced that they were testing successful theories on teleportation, then everybody would be like 'Omg *cum*, teleportation!' Remember, it's people like him that make up these big companies.

SuperKill
February 1, 2005, 3:28 pm
"Teleportation must be invented. If we don't invent teleportation, China will throw nuclear bomb everywhere. Especially now everyone can live forever."

what's with this guy?
does he have to say apocalyptic bull[IMAGE] everytime it gets intresting?

"Humans must be liberated! There is no way out!"

yea!
free city17 !

Meandor
February 1, 2005, 3:36 pm
Hitman, that's not the point. Some things are true, but his site his full of BS, so is he.

From an interview http://www.fadetoblack.com/wackorama/eternallife.html

Fade To Black 13) You write: "If my Eternal Life Device does not give immortality, then the entire bible is a joke. I don't think Moses wrote it as a joke". If Moses was alive today and was into mail order do you think he would purchase and wear your magnetic rings?
Alex Chiu Of course Moses will purchase my stuff. Remember, he is a prophet! He won't be stupid enough to pass this one. He is no ordinary man. When time comes, he knows. But this guy will avoid a man like Jesus who claims spiritual immortality (fake immortality) and go for my physical immortality. (the real stuff) Remember, Talmud, the Babylonian stone tablet, clearly stated that immortality shall be before year 2000. Do you think the prophets who wrote the tablets were joking? Hope not!

Fade To Black 9) Is it true that the Bible Code predicted the rise and fall of the "Backstreet Boys"?
Alex Chiu Rise and fall of the Backstreet Boys should be in it. Everything celebrity's name and profile are in it.

Rhombus
February 1, 2005, 4:27 pm
I dont wanna be immortal... What if I kill a lot of ppl in real life, cuz nobody can harm me anyway.... and they lock me up for life?

SuperKill
February 1, 2005, 4:38 pm
it doesnt make you physically immortal..
it just (supposed to) stop aging.

peemonkey
February 1, 2005, 5:05 pm
you guys know this site is just a kid's joke, right?

Captain Ben
February 2, 2005, 9:29 am
pfft no...
he's got me...
CLICK MY LINK...

http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=justben

Hitman
February 2, 2005, 12:25 pm
Lol, I know Meandor...my post was pure bull[IMAGE]; I was just trying to get an argument started.

..as ya do

The Geologist
February 2, 2005, 4:16 pm
"We can't go underground because the ground is hard and dense."

I think I found a new quote :D

I just wonder how a guy who boils up theories on teleportation and babbles so much other bs wouldn't know about things like mining, drilling,etc..he's almost too dumb for his own good. Seriously, why give him so much attention?

Meandor
February 2, 2005, 6:21 pm
Because he's a super powerful prophet. And he's licensed too, not like you all wannabe fake prophets.

AerialAssault
February 2, 2005, 6:31 pm
...i liked his theory about a world corporation :(

The Geologist
February 2, 2005, 6:54 pm
Who licensed him? Is there some type of official prophet organization in charge of making such titles? Does this guy have brown eyes? Because he's full of sooo much sh*t.

SuperKill
February 2, 2005, 7:53 pm
ah i found a comment by him about that pic i brought and said its wrong.
apperantly many others have emaile him about it, what he has to say for his defence is (in short):
"dont ask me why, it says so in the books".

mmeaney
February 2, 2005, 8:11 pm
quote: AHAHAHAHAHA
"According to Chinese agriculture expert, the food supply and land of China can only support up to 1.6 billion people. China now has approximately 1.28 billion people. Once China reaches 1.6 billion, China will blow up"

That's a bit out of context BManx, the rest follows:

"That means it will invade Russia, India, Germany, France, and lands among rest of Europe. If we don't hurry up and invent this stuff,(talking about teleportation) you people will face the consequences! I'm Chinese myself, and I truely know Chinese in China are now preparing for war! Don't expect them to lose the war easily. They are fighting for their own survival."

Still a very moronic claim though.

The Geologist
February 3, 2005, 12:43 am
How in the hell would teleportation avert this whole problem? If anything the teleportation would make it that much easier to invade all those countries mentioned. That's the most backwards, B.S. reasoning I've heard in a while.

And what exactly are they fighting these other contries for? Certainly not survival. They're going to take over all those countries because of their own overpopulation? Wow, that makes sense. I can see this guys a genious. Oh wait, all those other contries have armies. Does china expect to simply walk on in while they start a war on so many fronts? Gimme a break.

Pfft...this kind of crap is why I hate the internet sometimes. Every whack job with a web page can say whatever he wants regardless of wheter or not it's total crap.

Meandor
February 3, 2005, 2:02 pm
I still find it entertaining, one of the reasons i love the internet (exceptional stupidity).. i think you need to take things on the good side more Geo ;Q

peemonkey
February 3, 2005, 4:45 pm
/me wonders if lapis got his ring(s) yet

Vangelis
February 3, 2005, 5:55 pm
No reply from him in such a long time, he MUST have died using them....
I CALL DIBS ON HIS AVATAR

peemonkey
February 3, 2005, 6:26 pm
my avatar poons his anyway

Vangelis
February 3, 2005, 6:48 pm
A pretzel... Oh yeah,2500 posts,congrats peemonkey.

The Geologist
February 3, 2005, 7:37 pm
Hey peemonkey...you try my Pretzel DM map? Go look it up pretzel boy. :D

And Meandor...of course it's funny. It's so stupid, it can't be anything but funny ^_^

Teh Panda
February 3, 2005, 7:37 pm
Lapis died cos of those rings! :O

Vangelis
February 3, 2005, 7:46 pm
Lets go sue Alex! Run him into the ground,and let the FDA take all of his funds and everything! I want blood!

Deleted User
February 4, 2005, 11:04 am
youd better not mess with him, or China will invade your arse.

Hercule Poirot
February 4, 2005, 11:26 am
Get a life you geeks :P

peemonkey
February 4, 2005, 5:04 pm
new avy! yay!
~what book?

Deleted User
February 4, 2005, 5:11 pm
Yar! I sent in my app for the rings. I have to wait 2-4 weeks to get them in teh mail!

I'll make avatars for you people if you want one. I'll start another thread about it here in the bash pit so feel free to post there.

peemonkey
February 4, 2005, 7:21 pm
wut teh bookzors wut 4 caim mai avytar!?!?!?!?!?11111/////oneoneonebackslash

Deleted User
February 5, 2005, 7:51 am
peemonkey, you and Alex Chiu should hook up.

peemonkey
February 5, 2005, 8:02 am
hell, im the one who gave him the documentation to be an official psy(d)cic

Deleted User
February 5, 2005, 8:09 am
That would explain it. So do you already have a set of rings or what?

Captain Ben
February 6, 2005, 5:11 am
DO THEY WORK!?! ;)