( search forums )
blood colour?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Captain Ben
January 29, 2005, 5:40 am
some of you may have already seen my other threads, and continuing in that style...
a blood colour option?
players could choose their own blood colour, so that whenever they get badly injured or died, green or blue blood could be pissing out of them! just the same as being able to choose your hair colour, players could bring more customisation to themselves.
i guess the only downside is that if michal m ever did choose to make an option like this, it would most likely be for registered players only, like the jetflame colour.

tell me what you think.

Mysterio
January 29, 2005, 4:08 pm
there's already a blood pack that contains 27 blood colors :http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=19681

The Colors Are:
-Black
-Blue
-Brown
-Dead Grass
-Grass Green
-Gray
-Green
-Light Blue
-Light Yellow
-Lime
-Maroon
-Navy
-Neon Blue
-Olive
-Orange
-Pink
-Purple
-Red
-Red Wine
-Silver
-Sky Blue
-Teal
-Turquoise
-Water
-White
-Violet
-Yellow

Pick a choise:)

Swebonny
January 29, 2005, 4:59 pm
Cool package!! Ty Mysterio

mar77a
January 29, 2005, 5:02 pm
But this package is a Mod, it's not the same to what the guys suggested...

Mysterio
January 29, 2005, 5:06 pm
this is all you, me and everyone's gonna get.

NightCabbage
January 30, 2005, 8:34 am
Yea, I dunno if Michal would put this in... kinda takes away a little bit of realism I guess.

But who knows, I'm up for anything that'll help make players more individual.

Captain Ben
January 30, 2005, 9:59 am
quote:Originally posted by NightCabbageYea, I dunno if Michal would put this in... kinda takes away a little bit of realism I guess.

i know what you mean... but real soldiers dont fly either lol
no offence

Deleted User
January 30, 2005, 7:54 pm
It's cool , and it would be cool.
but anyway I dont agree with this.
do u want blue blood ? d\l blood mode ...

BManx2000
January 30, 2005, 8:36 pm
It could be another option for registered people like the jets color. But, this would be incompatible with any existing mods that change the blood.

MOFO NOFO
January 30, 2005, 9:15 pm
umm NO...seriousy, why make topics that could NEVER come ingame

Deleted User
January 30, 2005, 10:43 pm
Because you never know what Michal will implement, duh. He can't think up every idea for Soldat by his lonesome, new ideas help. Though I think this particular idea has been suggested before.

NightCabbage
February 1, 2005, 2:21 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain Benquote:Originally posted by NightCabbageYea, I dunno if Michal would put this in... kinda takes away a little bit of realism I guess.

i know what you mean... but real soldiers dont fly either lol
no offence

They do in soldat ;)

Captain Ben
February 1, 2005, 6:35 am
quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOumm NO...seriousy, why make topics that could NEVER come ingame

hmmm... someone thinks they know michal very, very well.
no one really knows what michal will put into soldat next.
*cough* bink effect, etc ;)

MOFO NOFO
February 1, 2005, 6:39 am
umm,... there already is bink effect..

Green Barret
February 1, 2005, 5:59 pm
Dude, hes saying no one expected 'bink' to be in 1.2.1 when it was first released.
Back to the topic, id have to say it would be great to be able to change blood color in the options menu like the hair color.

blackdevil0742
February 1, 2005, 6:35 pm
it's a good idea^^

Captain Ben
February 2, 2005, 8:52 am
quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOumm,... there already is bink effect..

umm,... i meant that know one knew that michal would put the bink effect in... umm,... understand?

n00bface
February 2, 2005, 9:15 am
or bullettime for that matter. this is a cool suggestion, i think it would be fun to have in the next version, if not for just registered players.

MOFO NOFO
February 2, 2005, 9:16 am
umm,... im a lil slow... too much no school o.O, now im back, i HAVE MORE BRAINS YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

BTW: umm,... IS MY SAYING :@

Will
February 2, 2005, 1:43 pm
maybe in the next SSCC?

Captain Ben
February 4, 2005, 6:39 am
good idea... BUT ummm,... (just for you mofo)
if an option like that came, if you didn't like it you could simply just not use it ;D

Krieg
February 4, 2005, 7:15 am
Off topic, Sup nightcabbage
On topic, i'd have to say, if you wanted you could just change the colour yourself, but the Zerker bonus uses the blood or gore image.
whoever spotted the flamer using the same frames, i bet you didn't see that one. In regardes to anything else, bah humbug

lastpatriot
February 5, 2005, 11:57 pm
I like it, it would look weird for a guy to be running with sky blue blood gushing out of him, though.

diediedie119
February 7, 2005, 8:21 am
itd also look cool to have black blood streaming out of u