( search forums )
Reg key not received
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
Denacke
January 29, 2005, 2:43 pm
I decided to order my soldat registration key on saturday 15/1/2004 through share-it using international transfer as payment option.

Share-it mailed me on friday (21/1/2004) that they received the money and that michal was notified. If I didn't receive the reg key within 48 hours, I had to mail michal at mm(at)soldatforums.com.
My registration key didn't arrive within those 48 hours, so i mailed him at mm(at)soldatforums.com using "Soldat: Registration key not received." as subject. I didn't receive any answer on that either, I figured it might have been the wrong adress or got forwarded wrongly, so I asked what his real one was which pointed out to michalm(at)pozcta.fm, I mailed him the same message with the same subject, and I didn't get answer to that either.

I'm pretty hopeless on what to do, it's been more than a week since he got the money :/

Mysterio
January 29, 2005, 3:03 pm
maybe he's gone shopping, or busy creating the weapon editor or the 1.3

MOFO NOFO
January 29, 2005, 3:31 pm
MYSTERIO U STAR HUNTER PLZ STFU(srry wrong topic to say it in, but its true..)

_Mancer_
January 29, 2005, 3:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOMYSTERIO U STAR HUNTER PLZ STFU(srry wrong topic to say it in, but its true..)

You're one to talk mr broken-caps-lock man.

Denacke: Just wait until MM replys to this topic or Styx...Im sure they'll manually send it to you.

MOFO NOFO
January 29, 2005, 3:40 pm
i didnt use caps, i held down shift.. lol

Mysterio
January 29, 2005, 3:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by Mysteriomaybe he's playing cs, or busy creating the weapon editor or the 1.3

what? :p

(sorry, i'm a moron)

paramud
January 29, 2005, 8:12 pm
maybe you should have put @ instead of (at)

Denacke
January 29, 2005, 8:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by paramudmaybe you should have put @ instead of (at)

hihi funny guy =)

Deleted User
January 30, 2005, 12:47 am
Mysterio=Sprocket=Soon to be banned, again.

Try sending Michal a PM on the forums, Denacke.

MOFO NOFO
January 30, 2005, 1:54 am
HES SPROCKET OMFG

Tha Doggfather
January 30, 2005, 1:36 pm
MOFO NOFO, you're the one starhunting. I suggest you stop it.

Denacke
February 1, 2005, 3:03 pm
Problem solved!

*Locked* ;P

Rhombus
February 1, 2005, 3:51 pm
no its not! i mean, its not locked. oh [IMAGE] ppl will call this star hunting too... oh well I guess its true... might as well say something useful:
Did you know a woman blinks her eyes twice as fast as a man? ok thats cool but not useful.... ehm, lemme see.... lemme dig out my brains....
Get your free beer here!<- if unavailable the server is full, try again later.