( search forums )
Changing Team Fix and Flamethrower Pictures
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
MikeShinoda.pheonix
January 30, 2005, 6:52 pm
Okay for the first thing, when someone says "TEAMS......" in a game you are expected to change teams. So you decide to click the change team button and *bam!* all of the sudden someone else on your team changes teams before you press the button..... Now you have to join your team all over again, losing your points because theres no way to exit the change team box. What i would like is a way to exit the change team box.

Now for the second thing. This is for all the modders out there. Im sure its been suggested before but, the fire sprites/pictures for the flames are the same as the explosions for the nades. When you make a mod and you make a new nade explosion, it makes the flames look really odd sometimes. There should be separate pictures for the flame. I dont think this would be hard at all, but its up to you MM, your the brains of this operation.

P.S.

It would also be cool to have separate explosions for the m79, the cluster, and the frag grenade. Just a suggestion :)

-Mike

Alamo
January 31, 2005, 12:10 pm
Both great ideas! We really need that. Especially the graphics bit.

DT
January 31, 2005, 3:58 pm
... mike... you have been here a while and should know that they have been both suggested...

1. people can just rejoin thier team if they died and have like a 11.3 sec respawn
so just leave it as it is
2. if you wana change the graphics for the flamethrower then make some yourself and give em to MM so he can take a look at them

MikeShinoda.pheonix
January 31, 2005, 11:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by DT... mike... you have been here a while and should know that they have been both suggested...

1. people can just rejoin thier team if they died and have like a 11.3 sec respawn
so just leave it as it is
2. if you wana change the graphics for the flamethrower then make some yourself and give em to MM so he can take a look at them

I dont think you understand what i mean with both of these suggestions. First off, i dont think that people enjoy losing all of their points when they are going to go switch teams and someone does it before them. Second off, I dont want to change the graphics for any of them. I just would like them to all have their own graphic, like the gun bullets. They used to use the same bullet for most guns, now they all have their own bullet.

Captain Ben
February 1, 2005, 6:52 am
good ideas, i agree with both ;D

Liquid Metal
February 1, 2005, 7:04 am
Me likes both of them.

Unlucky 13
February 1, 2005, 7:30 am
I am all for it, both great suggestions, but the second has been suggested, I am not sure on the first.

Maybe if someone makes a flamethrower#.bmp, He will put it in. (He is capped to show God/MM)

Deleted User
February 1, 2005, 4:23 pm
Whoa , I like both suggestions , cool and I 100% agree with that 1st team changing [Idont want lose my points :'(]

Green Barret
February 1, 2005, 5:52 pm
Absolutly great suggestions. I totally agree.
I wonder why people don't post some useful suggestions like this and stop posting completly pointless ideas. Maybe they got used to it.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
February 1, 2005, 9:24 pm
I dont think that the images that the flamethrower uses right now look bad, its just when you mod your explosion, it makes the flamethrower images look stupid.

blackdevil0742
February 2, 2005, 6:17 am
both of them are good

zarstar
February 2, 2005, 9:21 am
I think thei are good ideas...above all the first...