( search forums )
A problem and a question
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
pppppp
January 30, 2005, 11:58 pm
hello.
im n3ur0, i have an account called n3uro, but somehow, i cant use it now, it says that the nick or the pass are bad.. i tried changing password, i changed it, but still teh same error. now i ve make a new account with my bros mail, but i want mines
tx in advance

ah, the question: there is a video recorder like fraps or hypercam but for DOS??? i ve searched and nothing..
tx

Deleted User
January 31, 2005, 12:22 am
Maybe you can't use it anymore because.. you don't follow the forum rules? This should probably be in the forum support section, and yes, there are several demo recorders for DOS. Google is your friend.

Edit: Nevermind! You're the ass-fiend who tried to find some warez on our forums.

That's probably why you were banned locked out.

peemonkey
January 31, 2005, 12:30 am
why DOS? are you actually using it?!?!
if you posted warez or requests for them, i get to flame you.

pppppp
January 31, 2005, 12:40 am
ah i remember, and sorry, i didnt know the forum rules.
my apologies.
ah, and i searched google, and nothing

tx guys

i know waht ban means, but im forever banned ?? :(
pls, mercy, i dindt read that

last edit : no, im not in dos :D, i wanted to make a video of abuse (its and old game) , i tried hypercam, but it only records the loading window

Deleted User
January 31, 2005, 3:15 am
Abuse is a good game, unfortunately, we hate you. Or at least I hate you. 'cuz you didn't read the rules. But its all Styx's say whether or not you're allowed back.

pppppp
January 31, 2005, 1:53 pm
i think i didint understand u (my bad english)
but tx anyway
ihope u understand, i forgot to read that

ah, nad ive just read the rules, and ti says nothing nowhere about waht i done, or at least is waht i understood. tell me if im wrong