( search forums )
Very WTF like
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Meandor
January 31, 2005, 11:30 am
Today i had mirc and 3 SK pages open (in ff). Suddenly, i hear a laughter in a weird tone, it stops laughing and says something in a language i didn't understand. About a minute later, i hear it again. SK has no flash advertising, and it wasn't a irc DCC sound either.
I left the pages open for a while, but didn't hear it anymore. And i had nothing open atm that could do that.. is it a virus or something?

Vid3o
January 31, 2005, 11:36 am
Something similar happened to me, but with different things open.
I found out it was someone trying to hack my desktop...I dont know hwy. But the computer starting yelling at me.

IDF-RIPsta
January 31, 2005, 12:39 pm
Sounds like a simple trojan horse, if you ask me.

You can do pretty nifty things with such programs.

Deleted User
January 31, 2005, 1:50 pm
Indeed. It sounds like Sub7 or a variant. They're all very nasty applications. Sub7 can be stopped by ending the task, however.

Process Explorer is a great application that you can use to monitor what is running on your PC. It lists even those programs hidden from the task list and is a great tool for identifying trojans. I suggest you use it and check for any unknown or suspicious processes.

Liber_Lupus
January 31, 2005, 3:14 pm
Yeah have had something like that. A male voice talking for over a minute.

MOFO NOFO
January 31, 2005, 3:16 pm
freaky.. HOPE IT DOESNT HAPPEN TO ME DURING "MY TIME"

b00stA
January 31, 2005, 3:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by Meandor Suddenly, i hear a laughter in a weird tone, it stops laughing and says something in a language i didn't understand. About a minute later, i hear it again.
You had teamspeak open and the voice you heard is Shyo.

Get in ze kopter!

Tha Doggfather
January 31, 2005, 3:54 pm
I told you that you turning my signature upside down wouldn't go unpunished :>

DT
January 31, 2005, 4:07 pm
hmm hasn't happened to me... but thats probly i don't have my sound on that much !_!

STEELIX
January 31, 2005, 10:52 pm
TrojanHunter is another great program for identifying and clearing your computer from trojans... According to a mate of mine it has the best recognising ability of all trojan hunters, I wouldn't know myself though.

Jaz
January 31, 2005, 11:12 pm
I tried a trojan with a willing friend once and it was quite fun ;O. theres lots of things to confuse people etc, open their discdrive, turn on there webcam blah blah.

Meandor
January 31, 2005, 11:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by Jaz turn on there webcam blah blah.

You dirty boy! I know you're using that to watch your friends masturbate!

Milkman Dan
January 31, 2005, 11:56 pm
meeeeeandor hahahahah ze lozbetabteel holospetaliseeb

Jaz
February 1, 2005, 12:11 am
only the handsome ones

Will
February 2, 2005, 1:57 pm
that also happened to me. but i opened up my computer and found a small man in there.

February 2, 2005, 2:46 pm
Did you check the next room for laughing maniacs?

Vangelis
February 2, 2005, 11:31 pm
Funny story,would make one hell of a prank to pull on one of your friends. You could get a tape recorder and hide it next to their computer. Yeah,wierd...

peemonkey
February 3, 2005, 1:15 am
sneaky programs are easy to make! all you need is a littl coding. i once made a 'soldat hack' that would play EVERY sound file that it could find, open and close your diskdrive for about 6 minutes and then mute. i tried to get it to change your windows passwords, but my approach needed to know the first password. gamemaker 5 rocked.

Ok
February 3, 2005, 6:49 am
well once upon a time I was a hacker :S But since I was cought by the police for internet ISP passwords (was the modem age) I stopped it.
some of the stuff I used to do to ppl, was to upload a wave file that said "Get that thing out of me!" then activate it on the victim's computer. and then the Cd Case would open.
I did it to my friend, he freaked out! hehe :)
Well back then it was all new and [IMAGE] not much ppl knew about trojans and such.
You were just hacked, be thankfull they didnt ruin anything on your comp.
I suggest getting a good anti virus and firewall :D

Captain Ben
February 6, 2005, 10:45 am
OK, DID YOU HAVE TO LEARN C++?
MY friend did it to me and, my computer started screaming really loudly, and then my printer printed: 'ha ha.' bet you shat yourself. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl, etc
the next day i broke his left testicle!