( search forums )
CTF_Scale 1.1 - UPDATED!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Boxo
January 31, 2005, 2:40 pm
Since mar77a wasn't getting anywhere with his waypointing, i'm releasing version 1.1, but it's still unwaypointed. (re)download the map. Changes were made to the flagpoints, and some scenery and colliders were added.

[IMAGE]

So, I made a map.

This is the longest time I've ever spent on a single map, and the result's also the biggest and best of my creations to date. To get a better look, DL and play it, since it looks a lot better when viewed in-game.

I'd appreciate it if you'd test it, since i spent a lot of time tweaking, twisting and shaping it. Constructive criticism(sp?) is very welcome, and bug reports are mandatory :>

Also, I'd very much like to see this waypointed.

Props to Soap for the nifty textures.

DOWNLOAD CTF_SCALE 1.1

Skate4Razors
January 31, 2005, 2:45 pm
The shading is really good, but I'll try the map out to give a better review. ;)

GluLm
January 31, 2005, 3:21 pm
Excellent map!
This is probably your best map so far. There's almost no glitch at all (except some scenery placement on the bridge but it's not big deal) and the colours are very soldat-ish!
Really nice map, very good path design!

Deleted User
February 4, 2005, 8:38 am
Y_Y I can't d\l it ...I tested all ! :( please help me ! ):

Boxo
February 4, 2005, 1:53 pm
See my sig, try the link there.

mar77a
February 4, 2005, 9:22 pm
Looks good, the shading is awesome, and the gameplay is kinda triple way. If you want me to waypoint it, send me a PM.

Sorry man...

Chakra
February 4, 2005, 9:26 pm
This map, looks the bloody nuts.

chakapoko maker
February 6, 2005, 1:19 am
[+]
i like the base structure, it's simple and neat ;) the bigger is good too, but slightly complexed for ctf.

[-]
i feel every space has the similar size so it's better to make it more narrow and broad. and 2 ways are good for the fort itself because 3 ways are too much on an ordinery pub server.
the left footstep with col is dark to see ;(

Maxx
February 17, 2005, 2:56 am
NICE MAP.
Keep it up!
D/Ling now