( search forums )
(moved) Nitro
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Neon Light
February 1, 2005, 12:22 pm
What about nirto for the jetpack? It will give more speed for jetpack for 1-2 sec.

pongo
February 1, 2005, 3:25 pm
i like it

DT
February 1, 2005, 4:08 pm
shut up no you don't if you want a boost go in midair and prone and use your jetpack... or use a mp79 or minigun

Judge_Man
February 1, 2005, 4:13 pm
"shut up" was kinda useless. He can like it if he wants, that doesn't mean it's gonna be implented.
Just like people that like vehicles.
But, indeed, this idea is useless.

Will
February 2, 2005, 1:45 pm
quote: this idea is useless.

indeed :P

paramud
February 2, 2005, 2:34 pm
i figured that nitro would make you go as fast as the fastest speed hacker, and have flames go out your back

Meandor
February 2, 2005, 4:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by Willquote: this idea is useless.

indeed :P

You and DT are useless :|
This would have a good strategic importance. But how would it work?
Personally i think best would be making it available for all 1 time per spawn, being able to pick up an extra pack of it. Like nades, but with a maximum of two. Should be able to be deactivated server-side. Otherwise, a secondary that reloads quickly but just when on ground. I don't like that as much though.

Will
February 3, 2005, 11:49 am
you have your own opinions, i dont think it would work. you do, we have our differences.

Judge_Man
February 3, 2005, 3:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by MeandorYou and DT are useless :|

IT would completely remove the use of exclusive M79 jump.
You would now see little soldier flaying high,fast everywhere.

Liber_Lupus
February 3, 2005, 4:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by Judge_Manquote:Originally posted by MeandorYou and DT are useless :|

IT would completely remove the use of exclusive M79 jump.
You would now see little soldier flaying high,fast everywhere.

a slight 1-2 sec jet boost in 1 spawn woulnt be 'flying high, fast everywhere'.

Judge_Man
February 3, 2005, 4:05 pm
If the boost is significant and is 2 sec long, it would really look like a m79 jump.

DeMonIc
February 3, 2005, 5:28 pm
And?In my opinion, it should eat your fuel faster, not just make you move faster.You can do an M79 jump afterwards ;P

Krieg
February 4, 2005, 6:37 am
about the m79 jump, certain maps only have it so you can access certain areas from either, grenade jumping or m79 jumping into areas for bonuses, eg. Inf_Stalingrad, behind blue base there is a Beserker bonus. why should the maker have to adapt his map just because of nitro? good idea, but it should only befor certain maps in the options, where you change/set the jet level

Captain Ben
February 4, 2005, 6:44 am
hmmm... not to my taste.

dr.ON
February 4, 2005, 7:07 am
That's for guys, who cant run fast.
SUckass idea.