( search forums )
Need help modding (a few questions)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
Deleted User
February 2, 2005, 12:46 am
Well for fun im going to be making an insanity mod, with the weirdest stuff imaginable. One of the helmuts I was planning on would be larger on the top than on the base around the head (think of it like a soldat wearing a big capitol T on their head with the bottom of the T being the cap part). Anyhow I cant just make the canvas bigger in paint because then when I go to put the helmut on a soldat it's not on his head at all (kinda off if you know what I mean). Any advice?

Another thing i wanted to do was make the flag much much longer, but this doesnt seem possible.

Any help would be appriciated.

peemonkey
February 2, 2005, 1:42 am
you can extend the canvas, but unfortuantely it'll not work out. it's look off-center when facing one way, and a shirt when facing the other. it's too bad soldat doesnt have a way to center images, as this would make it easier for modders.

Deleted User
February 2, 2005, 4:41 am
Thanks, I actually managed to get my hat working. What I need to know now is if I can keep a helmet part one solid color always. It always matches up with the shirt color and it's killing me.

peemonkey
February 2, 2005, 4:56 am
nope, hard coded.

Deleted User
February 2, 2005, 5:06 am
Oh well, ill just leave it so it's the right colors with the setting on white, it doesnt look too bad as other colors as is.