( search forums )
recruit me... if you dare
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
February 3, 2005, 9:39 am
Ingame Nick - strine
Favourite weapons - ak74, mp5, m82, everything but m79
Contacting possibilities (Email, ICQ, MSN, IRC,...) - msn; strine_designs@hotmail.com
You play since... ? - Ever since soldat came out
References (clans you've been in, other Soldat experience) - I've owned a clan in the past -<AJU>-, very successful I might add
Favourite gamemode(s)? - CTF, Deathmatch
Rating of your own skill - I haven't played in a while, so I'm a little rusty, but otherwise very good I guess
Why do you want to join a clan? - I want to take the game further by getting involved in competition

And yes, I haven't played for like 5 months, but I'm not too rusty. I'll play as well as I used to after I get a bit more into Soldat again. And if you want to recruit me, no small clans (six members and under).

Deleted User
February 10, 2005, 12:17 am
Hello strine my anme is heat i will add you to my msn and we can further more chat from tehir!

deathishere4u
February 24, 2005, 10:32 pm
dih is recruting our site is www.freewebs.com/death220022

loserisme
March 3, 2005, 8:42 pm
You've been playing soldat for quite awhile ehhh? Sounds like a pro to me. How bout you try out the MUK clan. All members have MSN -- You have that --

I can IM you, or you can talk to our leader. His contact is on our homepage www.muk.eu.kz

Darkspirit
March 4, 2005, 2:56 pm
Hi Strine. You look like a pro. Wanna join my clan? Im well-known, some people says im a good clan leader :D. Well we can make a tryout when you want.

Clan website: [URL]

My MSN: [URL]