( search forums )
Recruiting
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
February 3, 2005, 11:35 pm
Hello I dont know if you guys have seen me yet but I am NitroEvo and I am planning on recruiting. If you want to try out then either add me to msn messenger: superboy329@hotmail.com or join my server Public Server. Thank you for reading.

Deleted User
February 4, 2005, 2:18 am
I've seen NOS work, and had very bad experiences with NitroEvo. They aren't a very respectful clan and Nitro treats his clan members very poorly. For you new players out there, I do not suggest you apply for this clan. If you don't mind being treated poorly and insulted for making your own decisions, then this is the clan for you.

MOFO NOFO
February 4, 2005, 9:57 am
thanks for the heads up, though im not looking for a clan ;)

Felix
February 5, 2005, 2:01 pm
NitroEvo be respectful in your clan

dv297
February 7, 2005, 3:18 am
Lapis, why do you think he has just NOW posted here even thought his clan has been runing since June? He is starting over, a new leaf. You didn't really give him a fair chance. I mean, you COULD be the reason that this post might turn out to be a flame post.

Of all the people lapis, you should know better. Having 518 posts should help you know what might happen.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe nitro DOES treat his members bad. Do you really know? I mean, you haven't seen the NEW nos.

Welcome back man, haven't seen you play in awhile. (nitro I mean)

SS leader
February 7, 2005, 1:27 pm
Cool i agree with dv here lapis give the guy a chance even though i never heard of him but even though he had bad times just give him final chance to create a clan and rise it through the popularity bars

(if no one has heard {SS} is now {TO}

Deleted User
February 7, 2005, 5:42 pm
I never meant to start a flame thread here, and by the forum rules, I am allowed to post my opinion of any clans here in a respectful and truthful manner, which I did. So yes, I do know better, thank you very much.

People change, and I admit that. I stated what I knew and there is no fault in that. I explicitly state that those were my experiences, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So thank you for starting a flame thread because I followed the rules.

Deleted User
February 7, 2005, 10:26 pm
the thing is lapis what have i done to you? If i have done anything sorry ok? I'm a new man now and i dont treat my members poorly you're never around my clan so dont go spreadin false allogations.

SS leader
February 7, 2005, 11:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by Lapis_LazuliI never meant to start a flame thread here, and by the forum rules, I am allowed to post my opinion of any clans here in a respectful and truthful manner, which I did. So yes, I do know better, thank you very much.

People change, and I admit that. I stated what I knew and there is no fault in that. I explicitly state that those were my experiences, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So thank you for starting a flame thread because I followed the rules.

Nitro's telling me right now that you were in his clan before and you got pissed off when he downsized it and dismembered you

The Geologist
February 7, 2005, 11:46 pm
I've never been in the clan and I can tell you that Nitro and others from NOS have been both immature and disrespectful. LL isn't blowing anything out of proportion here...maybe he's changed, I havn't seen nitro recently. If things are better now then by all means. But first impressions are usually the strongest..

dv297
February 8, 2005, 2:21 am
lol what is this, a debate club?
ok lapis, your allowed your oppinion. I did not see that rule.
-when you start a new life, doesn't that mean your on a new slate? There are no finger prints, nothing. So really first impressions from the old times don't really count.

Oh, I wanted to bump my -=two=- recruiting board up but I don't see the rules stating wether it is ok to post a double post just to bump it. Some help please?

Deleted User
February 8, 2005, 2:33 am
you know if u got any more false [IMAGE] out of me so stop dat man i am changed ok!

Deleted User
February 8, 2005, 5:02 am
I don't want to bring my past into this, and so I won't. I agreed with you, that Nitro could change, and there is no need to flaunt my history with them.

I am allowed to state my opinion respectfully, and that is what I have done. The Geologist has stated what I've said in better terms and I agree with him completely.

Nitro, if you have changed, great, I am glad for you. But that doesn't change my past experiences with you and your clan and I will stick by them.

Thank you.

Tha Doggfather
February 8, 2005, 11:50 am
quote:Originally posted by dv297

Oh, I wanted to bump my -=two=- recruiting board up but I don't see the rules stating wether it is ok to post a double post just to bump it. Some help please?

You could just edit the topic (add a space somewhere if you don't want to change it), and it will appear on top of the list.

About the topic:

Please let it rest people. Lapis and Geo are indeed entitled to have their own opinions. This was in the past.

People who decide to join this clan will find out soon enough whether you've changed or not.

Deleted User
February 8, 2005, 8:25 pm
I have changed and stick to your opinion but just dont talk to me again. You really got somethin against me and i know it.

dv297
February 9, 2005, 3:10 am
quote:Originally posted by Tha Doggfatherquote:Originally posted by dv297

You could just edit the topic (add a space somewhere if you don't want to change it), and it will appear on top of the list.

hmm edited it, still on the second page, oh well...

quote from nitro

"you know if u got any more false u wanna spread about go ahead, cuz im tired of u people flamin the out of me so stop dat man i am changed ok!"

well if you view it from a person who doesn't know you, they might think you changed for the worst... maybe oh well I'll just stop posting.

Deleted User
February 9, 2005, 8:23 pm
good idea... dv thanks for makin it worse for me..

dv297
February 10, 2005, 12:12 pm
can you really think I would lie to make you look better nitro?

You may think me as a double spy but I'm just telling the facts

Deleted User
February 10, 2005, 8:52 pm
first of all dv u cant say that this [IMAGE] is facts ok? You are not always in my server so how could u say i changed for the worst? Sometimes I wonder about you man.

Tha Doggfather
February 10, 2005, 11:18 pm
Enough of this, fight it out over PM.

Topic Locked