( search forums )
_Shirt Project_ 2
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
ThE_cHeAt
February 5, 2005, 2:36 am
I was reading the "_Shirt Project_" topic a few mintues ago, when an idea dawned on me. If you read the _Shirt Project_ topic, he says that we should pass around a shirt for everyone to sign to give to the creator of Soldat. It was a kool idea, but i set out to find out a way to make his idea a little more practical. So i came up with this: Using his main Idea for a shirt, we'll get it printed and everything like that, but this time, instead of giving to everyone else to sign, make the shirt better, and give it to his closest friends that help with Soldat, being forum or game, to sign. From there we can get a forum post telling everyone that appreciates the Soldat game, to sign their names in a certain amount of time. After that's done, we can print on the shirt saying how many ppl play and appreciate the game, along with other things. I think it would be special to him, because it shows him that ppl appreciate his hard work. Please, i want some feedback on this!!!!

peemonkey
February 5, 2005, 2:55 am
stop being a trendy.

The Geologist
February 5, 2005, 3:02 am
Amen to that. Try being original.

ThE_cHeAt
February 5, 2005, 4:35 am
True, true. But it was an idea, it was a good idea to send a shirt to the Michael, so i added on to the person's topic to make it more practical.

The Geologist
February 5, 2005, 4:44 am
Your idea is much less practical than what was suggested in place of the original idea. Having people send signatures to one source is not only much easier, but more cost/time efficient and less prone to problems. With this idea there's no need for people to sign in to "check up" with the shirts progress, and only one person is held accountable.

Besides...you could have just suggested this in the other shirt topic.

FliesLikeABrick
February 5, 2005, 7:04 am
nobody else is to post in this topic by decree of myself, even to agree with me. Just support the original idea please

The Geologist
February 5, 2005, 8:09 am
Why support an idea that's more of a hassle than the original idea?

Milkman Dan
February 5, 2005, 9:11 am
quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABricknobody else is to post in this topic by decree of myself, even to agree with me.

Jeez Geo, your such a rebel.

Tha Doggfather
February 5, 2005, 12:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistYour idea is much less practical than what was suggested in place of the original idea. Having people send signatures to one source is not only much easier, but more cost/time efficient and less prone to problems. With this idea there's no need for people to sign in to "check up" with the shirts progress, and only one person is held accountable.

Besides...you could have just suggested this in the other shirt topic.

My thoughts exactly..

Topic Locked