( search forums )
request for a gun.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
MOFO NOFO
February 5, 2005, 4:57 pm
Could Someone PLEASE make me dual mac's (spellcheck?) in replace of the hk, i only request the mp5.bmp, mp5-bullet.bmp and mp5-clip.bmp, i will flip it, so you only have to make 1 side, i dont even request sounds THANK YOU in advance. (ps: sounds would be cool, BUT I DIDNT REQUEST EM)

Deleted User
February 5, 2005, 5:07 pm
Ask that riceboi fellow, he made some.. okay .. dual MAC 10s? I guess. http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=20823

Deleted User
February 5, 2005, 9:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOCould Someone PLEASE make me dual mac's (spellcheck?) in replace of the hk, i only request the mp5.bmp, mp5-bullet.bmp and mp5-clip.bmp, i will flip it, so you only have to make 1 side, i dont even request sounds THANK YOU in advance. (ps: sounds would be cool, BUT I DIDNT REQUEST EM)

Yo.

I love to dual weapons,and I'll make you the duals.

In fact,my friend Rice Boy made ones already,but I'll brush them up,since I just finished reading the all-knowing Meandor's Guide to L337 modding. Also,I'll include sounds,no problem.

I'll repost whenever the mod is finished,which'll be in like.....3 hours,because I got homework from saturday school....T_T

-JC

-Edit-
Fixed a typo.

Deleted User
February 5, 2005, 10:12 pm
Alrighty, forget the three hours.

I managed to get past my dad,and I finished the weapons.

Download link: http://geocities.com/tempestairforce/dualmac10s.zip

Sounds,and all.

Hope its not too bad.

-Edit-

Whoosies,wrong file location.The link is here:

[URL]

Deleted User
February 5, 2005, 11:15 pm
Katana, I hate to be an ass, but your geocities website is registered to "your friend" eric. Are you sure you aren't eric? Double check to make sure!

Deleted User
February 5, 2005, 11:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Lapis_LazuliKatana, I hate to be an ass, but your geocities website is registered to "your friend" eric. Are you sure you aren't eric? Double check to make sure!

I know you hate to be an ass.

I think.

Anyhow,yeah. I'm not Eric.Weve been buddies since I dont know how long,and we've worked on a ton of sites together,usually dumping each one.

Since I don't like to do the signing up/verify your emails and stuff like that,he does it.

Tempestairforce was our old clan squadron site for the online MMOG Area00.

Unfortunately,we dumped it.

Along with 2 comic sites (mockteam4ever,hoppyteam4ever(also with a younger friend of ours)), a file server (jerichoupload), his other friend Joe's Yahoo SN (ninjamasterxp),his yahoo sn (riceboi077),my yahoo sn (katana05), a chrono trigger fansite (ctrigger_online,still up but NO updates), and 2 skin sites (tdp_gunshop (CS skins),and soldat_skinshack(which only me and my friend sidi work on,since Eric dont play soldat anymore.))

Go check them out.We use them all as file servers and upload servers.Me and my friend Sidi are gonna use em as our soldat fole servers.

StormCrow
February 5, 2005, 11:57 pm
the link doesnt work for me

p-h-e-e-l
February 6, 2005, 12:08 am
teh macs pwn! gj katana! :D

Deleted User
February 6, 2005, 12:20 am
quote:Originally posted by p-h-e-e-lteh macs pwn! gj katana! :D

Umm....thanks?

But for real,are they decent?

p-h-e-e-l
February 6, 2005, 12:25 am
yep! :D

StormCrow
February 6, 2005, 1:20 am
heh. i was clicking the wrong link :S

MOFO NOFO
February 6, 2005, 9:47 am
WOOOOOT- ty verry much, nice job :)

Deleted User
February 6, 2005, 1:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOWOOOOOT- ty verry much, nice job :)

Anytime ^^

Also,do you have any ideas for a 'food mod' ?

I replaced the eagles with dual bananas,the MP5 with a papaya,the AK74 with a foot long hot dog,and the grenade and cluster with an apple and a pomegrante, respectively.

All I need to plan is what to do for the M79 and the M72.

IDEAS!!

Rhombus
February 6, 2005, 2:42 pm
m79- patato popper
m72- Pringles can (i know this is not my idea, dont flame me or anything, it was just never made)

Deleted User
February 6, 2005, 6:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rhombusm79- patato popper
m72- Pringles can (i know this is not my idea, dont flame me or anything, it was just never made)

Nice. I gotta do the Pringles can.

Once you pop,you just cant stop.

Mabye I should make it fire potato chips.The explosions should be oily.

And I have no idea what a potato popper is.

papasurf31
February 6, 2005, 6:27 pm
Actually, it's "Once you pop, the fun don't stop." but close enuf. ;)