( search forums )
IMI Tavor TAR-21
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
February 6, 2005, 12:43 am
Finished mod...

Replaces the AK-74.

The underdog IMI Tavor TAR-21.

Sound FX included.

Screenies: [URL]

Download: [URL]

Felix
February 6, 2005, 1:07 am
I prefer the night cabbage mod and CS mod^^
there isn't any very good difference in your mod,so,I keep mine :P

ps:and your link doesn't work...

peemonkey
February 6, 2005, 3:58 am
it's Tavor, not tamor. and you didnt say which one it is, but ill take it it's the AK replacement. there's a white thingy in the middle of it that looks ugly. otherwise it's okay i suppose. dont make .bmp screenies like that, people have [IMAGE]ty connections in here.

Deleted User
February 6, 2005, 4:04 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyit's Tavor, not tamor. and you didnt say which one it is, but ill take it it's the AK replacement. there's a white thingy in the middle of it that looks ugly. otherwise it's okay i suppose. dont make .bmp screenies like that, people have [IMAGE]ty connections in here.

Ay...damn typos.Sorry about the Mis-spell.

And yeah,about the screenies,I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks.

Dathker
February 6, 2005, 4:11 am
next time you think about uploading a picture, make sure it isn't a .bmp
and and why woul there be dual tmps over the aug, you should have made it over the mp5 if anything

papasurf31
February 6, 2005, 6:33 pm
Jeez, I don't know how you used the same reference pic as me but it came out so different. That needs some editing. A lot of editing.

Teh Panda
February 6, 2005, 9:50 pm
Yes it does, it looks like pillow :)

Shivorken
February 7, 2005, 3:22 am
The image of your tavor is just a badly scaled down image of the tavor in the background of your screenshot. Try harder next time and make your own weapons from scratch ... pixel by pixel ...