( search forums )
CTF_Dawn of Death - by Demonic
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
DeMonIc
February 9, 2005, 6:24 pm
Hello there peeps.It's yet another map by me, and it ain't as sucky as my last CTF that's fo shure.Anyway, enough of the stalling, here are the screenies:
OvervieW:[IMAGE]DownloaD
Note: the overview was made in about 25% of zooming..the map is big as voland.It includes one custom scenery.

LazehBoi
February 9, 2005, 6:32 pm
It's HOT.

Deleted User
February 9, 2005, 6:36 pm
It lacks some scenery. Otherwise it's a nice map.

Teh Panda
February 9, 2005, 6:55 pm
::20:55:: <aji> Sexay.

Maff, i will do a public oneday with this map ^^

_Mancer_
February 9, 2005, 8:03 pm
It kinda looks like everything is falling towards the center which makes this map 50x better.

9/10

Deleted User
February 9, 2005, 9:11 pm
Looks nc :)

Rambo_6
February 10, 2005, 2:25 am
Sometimes too many routes can be a bad thing, remember that. Otherwise, this map is shineh. Lacks scenery like crates and whatnot as well.

Darksider
February 10, 2005, 3:21 pm
Very good looking and fast, but not too much to look at. You can kick some butt on this map real good.

DeMonIc
February 11, 2005, 11:24 am
The map basically has only 2 routes, since you can catch anything at the center.For scenery, it only has grass and those cave things, but it's enough, since you can concentrate on the gameplay more...plus I had no idea what kind of scenery should be added.

Liber_Lupus
February 11, 2005, 2:41 pm
Look's a bit boring.

chakapoko maker
February 13, 2005, 7:42 am
[+]
i think it's almost touching great. it looks very complexed and weird but it has a nice space like voland and death. gameplay will be dm-ish ctf by the edges and foodhold, that'll be fun.

[-]
black frame's boring. no colliders. could be a bounceful map in that polygon way.

DeMonIc
February 15, 2005, 1:44 pm
For the sake of my future mapping..what kind of scenery would you like to see on this map? (the question is purely hipothetical, I'm quite sure I won't update this map :))

Droopy
February 15, 2005, 2:12 pm
It looks big and booring at first, but it's actualy quite good. Not the best map for autos, but certainly a good M79 map.
Looks are good, a couple of polybugs here and there but they wont trouble your game much.

Certainly a good map for a 5 vs 5 or more.

I give it a 7.5/10
Good job