( search forums )
Programs Associated with Soldat
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
February 9, 2005, 10:18 pm

Hey ppl i someone has been telling me about this program that lets you connect to soldat online games. This proggie also lets you connect to other games such as half life etc. The icon has a pyramid with an eye in the middle of it. Ive had it before but lost it due to not backing up. someone please help

reguards

kal

Avskum
February 9, 2005, 10:34 pm
Sounds like you talk about the all seeing eye, http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html

?
February 9, 2005, 10:48 pm
meh I used that program.. soldat lobby works best though...

Alamo
February 10, 2005, 3:54 pm
ASE sucks and costs money. If i want to play a game I just use the serverlist that is built into the specific game.

Teh Panda
February 10, 2005, 3:59 pm
Im too used to use serverlists in game :)

lieroguy
February 10, 2005, 4:05 pm
So why is ASE even considered? Why does it have an option to have your server listed in it? (And yes, ASE sucks)

Rhombus
February 10, 2005, 6:03 pm
A triangle/pyramid with an eye in it... Dude, dont you know ANY history? The all seeing eye of Ra man!

Dathker
February 14, 2005, 12:55 am
xfire?

Famine
February 14, 2005, 1:24 am
quote:A triangle/pyramid with an eye in it... Dude, dont you know ANY history? The all seeing eye of Ra man!

No, I like the illuminati better.

wormdundee
February 14, 2005, 2:29 am
i use ASE for everything its great, and you dont have to pay it, its shareware, just keep clicking the i want to try it some more button

or you could just find a reg key somewhere on the internet

Michal
February 14, 2005, 2:33 am
I used ASE for a while several months ago, it was a bit useful for seeing players in-game etc, but I'll stick with the lobby server for now.

Niff
February 14, 2005, 3:24 am
ASE is useful when I want to look for servers when I can't be screwed going in-game.

And yes, xfire rules. But when somebody else goes into a server, the 'play game' IP is the lobby's IP.

Meandor
February 14, 2005, 1:17 pm
ASE would be great if it hadn't a problem with linux servers :\

February 17, 2005, 11:14 am
I stick with lobby, malaysia isn't very secure when sending cash, besides i don't really need it, so for now, lobby it is for me ^!^