( search forums )
IdiotBox goes Chivalrous
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
FliesLikeABrick
February 10, 2005, 12:00 am
Taken from www.u13.net

Start from the bottom, the IB archive lists them from most recent to oldest.

-------------------
5042)Sir Judge Man: Rocketicus, forgive our great LORD, but he is a bit old so sometimes he lacks of memory for a moment. NEVER he is gonna get mad, except at ennemies.

5041)Rocketeer: Oh great Swazo the Great, is power making u mad? i already surrendered (post 5030)

5040)Swazo the Great: As for you Rocketicus....Surrender now and I shall have mercy on you and refrain from banishing you from the box...What say you?....

5039)Swazo the Great: There there Sir Ryukkadon, your LORD is a forgiving being. Here is your fair Galiuseena, may her bosom please you in all ways possible.

5038)Ryukkadon the saved: Our play was perfect...how did you foresee this? I kneel before you in hope your mercy will shine apon me! I was tricked by taht evil man to think you were evil

5037)Swazo the Great: Ryukkadon you forget, I still have your lady! *grasps Galiuseena* Come back to me and I shall spare her the torture she is about to endure!

5036)Swazo the Great: HOHOHOHO! I laugh at your pitiful efforts! Ryukkadon you traiterous dog! You shall pay for your insolence! MAY A THOUSAND CASES OF HERPERS PLAGUE YOUR LOINS!!!!

5035)Ryukkadon the eve-ill: Our ploy has almost been completed, soon swazo"Your might lord" Will die at the hands of a3 foot midget with a poisen dagger. MAUAAHAAAHAH

5034)Sir Judge Man: Pft! and you think that a little spear can harm me Ryukkamoron? Go get some Knowledge about fight and 2-3 years of practice, THEN, you may be worth to Duel me.

5033)Rocketeer: *whispering* U are smart Ryukkadon, but follow my plan, for now we wait... when the appropriate time comes... YAHAR!!!

5032)Ryukkadon the Might-He: Okay thats enough Rocketicus, you hath convinced me to join you in your conquest for power. I shall slay all that stand in my way then drive my spear thru swazos side.

5031)Galiuseena The Sensual: Hey all you big Middle Age boys! Who wants to have some fun with my man/women parts?

5030)Rocketeer: I aknowledge my defeat, i shall be loyal to Swazo the Great from here on... r we cool man?

5029)Ryukkadon the Might-He: rocketicus what will you do now? You must give in to the dark side!!! We have far greater powers then you can imagine, soon you will be calling swazo master!!!

5028)Sir Judge Man: Lord, don't take that sawzo too lightly, he may become a Lot more stronger than we can imagine...

5027)Sawzo: This is degrating...*spits on Rocketicus's Boots* I QUIT! But I shall never bow down to you Swazo! I shall upsurp your power some day! But for now I retreat back to my dimension...we shall meet again.

5026)Swazo the Great: AHA! My Loyal Men has risen from their homes! Rocketicus you stand no chance now! Give up now and I may find mercy on you.

5025)Ryukkadon the Might-he: I hat comith to save my lordship from whom try to ruin him. I doth promise to smite all you welps with my blade of honor. I have brought the beautiful lady Galiuseena so that i may have glory inbattle

5024)Sir Judge Man: Now, see how your "lord" rocketicus is nothing, treating you like a dumb peasant. Come with the Real LORD, you will become famous and wealthy!!

5023)Sawzo: But master...I...*mutters*..very well then..I shall fetch my boot-licking kit...

5022)Rocketeer: Sawzo... they r just a bunch of clowns... i shall defeat them by myself... u just lick my boots and stfu...

5021)Judge Man: YOU do not have the power to defeat me!! As many as you little WORMS are MWHAHAHA. I have powers you can't even (dream(dream(dream(imagine)))). MWAHAHAHA i Shall crush you!

5020)Sawzo: Excellent...thank you Mighty Rocketicus...M'Lord, me thinks that Poop would make a fine general in our cause...

5019)Swazo: Actually I have created a new religion, I call it "Logothology". So far the texts explaining it are only ten handwritten pages long, but I add one new ideas every now and then...

5018)Rocketeer: Sawzo... I hereby dub thee...Sir Swzo... anarchist rebel of the box of idiots!

5017)Swazo the Great: Sir JudgeMan, it will take more than thee to protect the box from the rebels, we need recruits! Where is Sir Ryukkadon? Or Sir Sewertor? Or Lady Galiuseena?

5016)Judge Man: swazo, you should create a new religion.

5015)Swazo: Oh dear god I have too much fun talking to myself...

5014)Sir Judge Man: I will protect you against all odds Lord, until I die. You shall feel the wrath of Lord's 1st Knight rocketeer.

5013)Swazo the Great: INFIDELS!!! THE LORD SHALL CURSE YOU TO A THOUSAND RESPAWNS!!!

5012)Sawzo: The only way to defeat Swazo the Swine, Mighty Rocketicus...is too strip him of his godly powers...but how....

5011)Sawzo: I shall go and raise the masses, to arms my master..to arms Mighty Rocketicus!

5010)Sawzo: Ohoohoo...A rebellion is it? Ah yes...we will you join you Rocketeer..too long has Swazo the Great domineered over us...

5009)Swazo the Great: You do not have the will to master the Box as I have!

5008)Swazo the Great: BLASPHEMOUS FOOL!! THOUGH SHALT PAY FOR THINE TREACHERY!!!

5007)Rocketeer: "How u like that biatch?!" - Biatch Nazy (damn im bored)

5006)Swazo: BWHAHAHAHA

5005)Rocketeer: Btw... i decided that thee and thou knight Judge Man are not the Lords of The Idiotbox anymore... it shall be me! and 1st thing i do is start an anarchy... so there are no leaders anymore...

5004)Rocketeer: Swazo... i actually spent time reading that "conflict"... damn...

5003)Sir Judge Man: Congratulation mister Poop. But beware, one may not abuse one of the Thousand's power or you may may perish with it. Now, enjoy your glory and respect the LORD.

5002)Swazo: Pfft..I coulda had it if I wanted it, I already have 2000, I don't need any others..except for the 7777th post.

5001)Rocketeer: "No poop for you!!!" - Poop Nazy

5000)Poop: AHAH leet 5000th post, Pwned D:

4999)Swazo: 2632. It occured during the of the 27th century of our LORD, look upon the texts and bask in their glory

4998)Swazo: Rocketeer, an explanation of Knighthood can be found in post

4997)Swazo the Great: Who dares proclaim themselves to be "The Lord"?!? THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! I CHALLENGE YOU TO MENTAL COMBAT!!! *Rubs fingers againsts head* Yanahnahnah...Yanahnahnah...

4996)Rocketeer: "No cake for you!!!" - Cake Nazy

4995)The Lord: I do declare that FLAB is greater than I. If any deny it then they shall suffer the rath of he who is I AM.

Judge_Man
February 10, 2005, 12:12 am
OH YEAH! this is like the most funny moment in Idiot-Box history. seriously its damn fun to act like medival chars.

Surfpup
February 10, 2005, 12:28 am
i think its kinda silly to start a thread about it...

FliesLikeABrick
February 10, 2005, 12:31 am
im allowed to make stupid posts once in a while

Deleted User
February 10, 2005, 12:36 am
Thats why he did it in the lounge, rather than most of the forum who decide that everything belongs in General Discussion.

Funny stuff, by the way.

Deleted User
February 10, 2005, 1:30 am
Ahahaha..gotta love it..XD

Deleted User
February 10, 2005, 3:53 am
HUZZAH! The Chivalrous Chapter of the Box is complete. Tune in next time for more exciting adventures into Idiocy!

Judge_Man
February 10, 2005, 3:55 am
HAHAHA yeah, it was so Damn fun!!!!

People should really take more time to make things like that, just talk, say stupid thing, create a godly story in an IdiotBox.

Have Fun and stop whining.

n00bface
February 10, 2005, 4:05 am
lame

FliesLikeABrick
February 10, 2005, 12:09 pm
5123)Real The Follower: *weeeennnnneeeehhhhh*

5122) CR4ZY//MONK3Y: That was fun. MONKEY KING WILL RETURN!!! :!O

5121)Ryukk: Then ill desroy the world tomarrow!

5120)Judge Man: It has stopped when swazo went to bed. No more story for tonight. Supreme Judge Man said his words.

5119)': Monkey King will return...........

5118)Ryukkadon the Destroyer: I am here to destroy good and rule in chaos! Is there anyone to apose me?

5117)Ryukkadon the Creator: Now thatyou know the truth behind your exploits you all must be memory washed! *Clears there minds of all memorys and creates a new evil to rise agains the land* Whom will it be!?

5116)Ryukkadon the Might-He: Alas, you hath forgot about me? How do you think you all became so powerful? Because you are all just a game on myplaying board! This was just a test to see if darkness or justice would prevail.

5115)Judge Man: awwww Alu... go back to Post 5000 and read the 100 post long story we just made.

5114)Alucard the All Powerful: so whats up with the new power names? sorry i cant play, i broke 2 fingers...i will be back when i can

5113)Supreme Judge Man: I Could not be more Proud of being your servant, i will take this title with honor and glory. *bows*

5112)Swazo the Great: I retire for the night. Go in peace my beloved Box. I give you my blessings.

5111)Swazo the Great: You may use whatever title you wish of course though. Your power shall still remain. Legends will be told of your heroic deeds, and I shall see to it that the populace respect and revere you

5110)Swazo the Great: Simply Divine...Good work Sir JudgeMan, you have helped me so much. The beast has been defeated thanks to you. In return, I hereby grant you the title of "Supreme Judge of Man"

5109)Sir Judge Man: It's a mix of ALL pure and best fruits in the world, mixed with a little bit of Holy water and some CO².

5108)':: Monkey King is dead

5107){Swazo}: Ooops..XP

5106)Monkey King: NO!!! MY BOMB WILL NOT MAKE IT THROUGH THE SHIELD!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! *BOOOOOOOOOM*

5105)(judge man): (because you said 2 start the celebration before telling me the seal wasnt completed)

5104)Swazo the Great: Ahh..nevermind good friend..Now tell me...what is in this superb beverage, it makes me tingle slightly..

5103)Swazo the Great: *Drinks Sir JudgeMan's drink* Mmmm...what is this? And why are you not completing the seal?

5102)Sir Judge Man: *realizing it is not COMPLETLY finished, throws His GOdly Shield of Light on the seal, to lock it FOR EVER!!!*

5101)Monkey King: IT IS TIME I UNLEASHED MY TRUE WEAPON!!! *pulls out a golden pulsating bannana* BEHOLD THE MOST POWERFUL BOMB IN THE UNIVERSE

5100)Sir Judge Man: Hurray!!! *bows down to The Lord* Here, take this holy drink of my creation.

5099)Swazo the Great: Sir JudgeMan! Throw your mighty Shield of the Heavens! It will complete the seal! HURRY!

5098)':: Monkey King watches close by.. planning his next move.

5097)Swazo the Great: REJOICE CITIZENS OF THE BOX! THIS BATTLE IS OVER! *Seals over pit of darkness with magical barrier* We shall not see the likes of him for quite some time! Let the celebrations begin!

5096)Sir Judge Man: *is blinded by the amout of Holy Light glowing from The Lord* Alright My Lord, lets end this!

5095)Swazo the Great: *Throws godly bolts of lightning at "Monkey King", stunning him temporarily* I EXILE YOU TO THE PIT OF DARKNESS! *Storm arises, and the "Monkey King" is hurled into the abyssmal pit*

5094)Swazo the Great: *Lifts vial to lips, and drinks its sweet savory liquid* YAHOW! I AM EMPOWERED AGAIN! *bursts out of Palace in holy explosion* Time to die "Monkey King

5093)Ling Ling: *Grumbles...then soils himself...then chuckles quietly*

5092)Sir Judge Man: Here My Lord, go ahead, Drink it! *gently put down the Ol' Grumpy hermit on the Holy Floor*

5091)Sir Judge Man: *Pick up the Ol' Grumpy hermit on his shoulder, and make his way back to the Holy Palace*

5090)Sir Judge Man: *Again, with his lightning fast reflexes, he grabs the vial just before it broke on the ground*

5089)Swazo the Great: *magical image of Swazo appears in Sir JudMan's mind* This is the vial you seek, take it and go in peace, take the Hermit with you, he may prove useful in the future

5088)Ling Ling: *Tries to form Battle Stance, but breaks hip while doing so* CRAP! ME HEP! *drops violet vial* YARGH! NO!!!

5087)Sir Judge Man: Is this.....Is this the Ecrilin Venom antidote??!!

5086)Sir Judge Man: Im Looking for the antidote of the Ecrilin Venom, if you have any information about it, please give them to me. I would be glad to give you a reward.

5085)Ling Ling: Do yee be wantin' this? *Holds up violet vial* Well ye can't have eet! You'll have to pry it from me cold ded fingars!

5084)Ling Ling: *Mutters to himself* Whadya want ye scallywag Noiht? I be not best meddlin' wit teh loiks of yoo..

5083)Sir Judge Man: *After three days in this Dense dark forest, he finally find the old, but old wooden cabin of the Ol' Grumpy hermit named Ling Ling*

5082)Sir Judge Man: Don't listen to him My Lord. He is lying, I will Find this antidote because you HAVE TO LIVE! *bows before The Great and cast a dimension door to the Rune Forest*

5081)Supa Swazo: HAHA! I will fetch it! *takes off into air* TO INFINITY!!! AND BEYyy....*gets sucked into pit of darkness* aieEE!!

5080)Sir Judge Man: WRONG! Soon My Lord will be healed and as long as he is Alive, you won't get more power!

5079)Monkey King: It's too late Swazo, I already have the antidote, but I won't give it to you unless you appoint me the ALL POWERFUL LORD.

5078)Swazo the Great: It....it...it lies deep within the long..lost temple...of Camoria..Only one man knows where to find it...You must find him...his name is.....*coughs*...I forgot...You must find it on your own....

5077)Monkey King: Hahaha, you have all been pawns in my plan!!! Now, I shall take the thrown and become the ALL POWERFUL LORD!!!! >:D

5076)Sir Judge Man: My Lord, tell me where is the antidote. I HAVE to cure you to continue the Battle.

5075)Sir Judge Man: *Runs Faster* You won't get us With your massive mucus Explosion! *Runs so fast, he's floating* *Disapear with the LORD in the Dimmensionnal Door*

5074)': *Swazo the Great begins to fade away*

5073)Swazo the Great: *With his last bit of powa..Swazo the Great waves his mighty hand and casts Sawzo into the pit of darkness. Soon after a deafening explosion is heard, but the world remains safe*

5072)Sawzo: GAH!!! *squirts digestive acid everywhere, singing Sir JudMan's flesh* You FOOL! Do you realize what you've done! You've triggered my self-destruct mechanism! It will destroy us all! EVEN YOUR LORD!

5071)Sir Judge Man: *Pick up the ALL Mighty Lord and cast a protected dimmensionnal Door to the Holy Palace* We will Come back! and you better have to be ready..Mwahahaha

5070)The Lord: Stop this folish battle. You are all mere merecats compared to my glory. Can you make water into wine? No, thus I am more glorious than thou. Oh and The Lord does not follow the rules of spelling.

5069)Sir Judge Man: *Summons his Heavenly Sword of Light, stunning all foes in the process* *Runs to Sawzo and strike right in his stomach*

5068)Swazo the Great: *Wakes up* *whispers* I am weak my friend..this venom is milked from the most evulh of cows...You must find the cure...Only then can we...*gack* *Swazo the Great falls unconcious again*

5067)': "A new hero must arise...SIr JudgeMan cannot fight alone...he needs...the one...."

5066)Sir Judge Man: *heals the mighty LORD with his holy spirit* Die you Fool!!! *begins a Godly Battle Cry, protecting him and his allies*

5065)Sawzo: Strike now comrades! This box is ripe for the picking!

5064)Swazo the Great: Noooooo!!!! Not the Ecrilin Venom! HOW DID YOU KNOW! *falls into a deep sleep*

5063)': *Swazo the Great curses and falls to the ground*

5062)': *Dart hits Swazo the Great in the head, piercing his invulnerable flesh*

5061)Sir Judge Man: Fool! You think you can defeat me that easily? Prepare yourself because i won't let you any chances, it's gonna be fast, you won't know what will just happened and you'll be on the ground crying.

5060)Sawzo: Bwhahaha! *lets out high pitched screech* You're mine now Swazo! Take this! *Shoots dart out of hand*

5059)Ryukkadon: that i hath foreseen* I join the forcesof monkey and recall sawzo to our realm. Sir jugde man will be mine for that taking!

5058)Ryukkadon: *thinks to himself while sir jud is about to kill the monkey king* What if i joined power with the monkeys and destroyed sir judge_man to become the only man to ruleafterthe untimely death of swazo

5057)The Lord: Stop this folish battle. You are all mere merecats compared to my glory. Can you make water into wine? No, thus I am more glorious than thou. Oh and The Lord does not follow the rules of spelling.

5056)Sawzo: EXALT THE MONKEY KING!

5055)Swazo the Great: Behold my infinite power! Look at my hand! Nothing there is there?!@ *puts hands behind back* Abra Kadabra! *pulls hands out and opens them up, to reveal onlya grain of sand* Oooooo..Ahhhh...

5054)Swazo the Great: HUZZAH! FOR HONRO AND GLORAE!

5053)Sir Judge Man: With my lightning fast reflexes, i jump right in front of the LORD and deflect your Fork of Pain with my SHIELD OF HEAVENS! *swings Flail of Carnage at King Monkey*

5052)Monkey King: How very clever, BUT WAIT!! WHAT'S THIS? *Pulls golden fork out of interdimensional portal* THE FORK OF PAIN!! *Throws fork* DIE SCUM!

5051)Swazo the Great: *Eats monkeys with * Mmmm...yummy...

5050)Monkey King: Fools, the llama breeder gig was just a disguise! I am the monkey king!! Prepare to feel my wrath!! Attack my flock of flying monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!! HYAHGGH!

5049)Rocketikus: Damn... i forgot Sawzo.. sry Sawzo... /piss thru interdimensional door at Sawzo...

5048)Sawzo: Bwhahahaha! *leaps through inter-dimensional door*

5047)Rocketikus: *gets whatever weapon llama had and unloads too*... /piss at corpse... /piss at myself... /piss at great Swazo the Great, Ryukkadon and Sir Judge man... ooops... got carried out...

5046)Rocketikus: Dont worry great Swazo the Great... i shall deal with this llama breeded... *unloads holy minimi at breeder*... hmmm... just to make sure.... *unloads holy socon and throw 5 holy nades at breeder*

5045)Ryukkadon the Might-He: This old man has very little left of his mind, luckily I have bloodline to the throne.

5044)Swazo the Great: A mere llama breeder?!? AHAHAHAH! You're not worth my time..time....tome...tume.. tomeb..tomb ..time for the tomb!!! *cackles*

5043)llama breeder: I challenge thy lord to a duel!

FliesLikeABrick
February 10, 2005, 12:09 pm
5123)Real The Follower: *weeeennnnneeeehhhhh*

5122){A.W.H} CR4ZY//MONK3Y: That was fun. MONKEY KING WILL RETURN!!! :!O

5121)Ryukk: Then ill desroy the world tomarrow!

5120)Judge Man: It has stopped when swazo went to bed. No more story for tonight. Supreme Judge Man said his words.

5119)': Monkey King will return...........

5118)Ryukkadon the Destroyer: I am here to destroy good and rule in chaos! Is there anyone to apose me?

5117)Ryukkadon the Creator: Now thatyou know the truth behind your exploits you all must be memory washed! *Clears there minds of all memorys and creates a new evil to rise agains the land* Whom will it be!?

5116)Ryukkadon the Might-He: Alas, you hath forgot about me? How do you think you all became so powerful? Because you are all just a game on myplaying board! This was just a test to see if darkness or justice would prevail.

5115)Judge Man: awwww Alu... go back to Post 5000 and read the 100 post long story we just made.

5114)Alucard the All Powerful: so whats up with the new power names? sorry i cant play, i broke 2 fingers...i will be back when i can

5113)Supreme Judge Man: I Could not be more Proud of being your servant, i will take this title with honor and glory. *bows*

5112)Swazo the Great: I retire for the night. Go in peace my beloved Box. I give you my blessings.

5111)Swazo the Great: You may use whatever title you wish of course though. Your power shall still remain. Legends will be told of your heroic deeds, and I shall see to it that the populace respect and revere you

5110)Swazo the Great: Simply Divine...Good work Sir JudgeMan, you have helped me so much. The beast has been defeated thanks to you. In return, I hereby grant you the title of "Supreme Judge of Man"

5109)Sir Judge Man: It's a mix of ALL pure and best fruits in the world, mixed with a little bit of Holy water and some CO².

5108)':: Monkey King is dead

5107){Swazo}: Ooops..XP

5106)Monkey King: NO!!! MY BOMB WILL NOT MAKE IT THROUGH THE SHIELD!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! *BOOOOOOOOOM*

5105)(judge man): (because you said 2 start the celebration before telling me the seal wasnt completed)

5104)Swazo the Great: Ahh..nevermind good friend..Now tell me...what is in this superb beverage, it makes me tingle slightly..

5103)Swazo the Great: *Drinks Sir JudgeMan's drink* Mmmm...what is this? And why are you not completing the seal?

5102)Sir Judge Man: *realizing it is not COMPLETLY finished, throws His GOdly Shield of Light on the seal, to lock it FOR EVER!!!*

5101)Monkey King: IT IS TIME I UNLEASHED MY TRUE WEAPON!!! *pulls out a golden pulsating bannana* BEHOLD THE MOST POWERFUL BOMB IN THE UNIVERSE

5100)Sir Judge Man: Hurray!!! *bows down to The Lord* Here, take this holy drink of my creation.

5099)Swazo the Great: Sir JudgeMan! Throw your mighty Shield of the Heavens! It will complete the seal! HURRY!

5098)':: Monkey King watches close by.. planning his next move.

5097)Swazo the Great: REJOICE CITIZENS OF THE BOX! THIS BATTLE IS OVER! *Seals over pit of darkness with magical barrier* We shall not see the likes of him for quite some time! Let the celebrations begin!

5096)Sir Judge Man: *is blinded by the amout of Holy Light glowing from The Lord* Alright My Lord, lets end this!

5095)Swazo the Great: *Throws godly bolts of lightning at "Monkey King", stunning him temporarily* I EXILE YOU TO THE PIT OF DARKNESS! *Storm arises, and the "Monkey King" is hurled into the abyssmal pit*

5094)Swazo the Great: *Lifts vial to lips, and drinks its sweet savory liquid* YAHOW! I AM EMPOWERED AGAIN! *bursts out of Palace in holy explosion* Time to die "Monkey King

5093)Ling Ling: *Grumbles...then soils himself...then chuckles quietly*

5092)Sir Judge Man: Here My Lord, go ahead, Drink it! *gently put down the Ol' Grumpy hermit on the Holy Floor*

5091)Sir Judge Man: *Pick up the Ol' Grumpy hermit on his shoulder, and make his way back to the Holy Palace*

5090)Sir Judge Man: *Again, with his lightning fast reflexes, he grabs the vial just before it broke on the ground*

5089)Swazo the Great: *magical image of Swazo appears in Sir JudMan's mind* This is the vial you seek, take it and go in peace, take the Hermit with you, he may prove useful in the future

5088)Ling Ling: *Tries to form Battle Stance, but breaks hip while doing so* CRAP! ME HEP! *drops violet vial* YARGH! NO!!!

5087)Sir Judge Man: Is this.....Is this the Ecrilin Venom antidote??!!

5086)Sir Judge Man: Im Looking for the antidote of the Ecrilin Venom, if you have any information about it, please give them to me. I would be glad to give you a reward.

5085)Ling Ling: Do yee be wantin' this? *Holds up violet vial* Well ye can't have eet! You'll have to pry it from me cold ded fingars!

5084)Ling Ling: *Mutters to himself* Whadya want ye scallywag Noiht? I be not best meddlin' wit teh loiks of yoo..

5083)Sir Judge Man: *After three days in this Dense dark forest, he finally find the old, but old wooden cabin of the Ol' Grumpy hermit named Ling Ling*

5082)Sir Judge Man: Don't listen to him My Lord. He is lying, I will Find this antidote because you HAVE TO LIVE! *bows before The Great and cast a dimension door to the Rune Forest*

5081)Supa Swazo: HAHA! I will fetch it! *takes off into air* TO INFINITY!!! AND BEYyy....*gets sucked into pit of darkness* aieEE!!

5080)Sir Judge Man: WRONG! Soon My Lord will be healed and as long as he is Alive, you won't get more power!

5079)Monkey King: It's too late Swazo, I already have the antidote, but I won't give it to you unless you appoint me the ALL POWERFUL LORD.

5078)Swazo the Great: It....it...it lies deep within the long..lost temple...of Camoria..Only one man knows where to find it...You must find him...his name is.....*coughs*...I forgot...You must find it on your own....

5077)Monkey King: Hahaha, you have all been pawns in my plan!!! Now, I shall take the thrown and become the ALL POWERFUL LORD!!!! >:D

5076)Sir Judge Man: My Lord, tell me where is the antidote. I HAVE to cure you to continue the Battle.

5075)Sir Judge Man: *Runs Faster* You won't get us With your massive mucus Explosion! *Runs so fast, he's floating* *Disapear with the LORD in the Dimmensionnal Door*

5074)': *Swazo the Great begins to fade away*

5073)Swazo the Great: *With his last bit of powa..Swazo the Great waves his mighty hand and casts Sawzo into the pit of darkness. Soon after a deafening explosion is heard, but the world remains safe*

5072)Sawzo: GAH!!! *squirts digestive acid everywhere, singing Sir JudMan's flesh* You FOOL! Do you realize what you've done! You've triggered my self-destruct mechanism! It will destroy us all! EVEN YOUR LORD!

5071)Sir Judge Man: *Pick up the ALL Mighty Lord and cast a protected dimmensionnal Door to the Holy Palace* We will Come back! and you better have to be ready..Mwahahaha

5070)The Lord: Stop this folish battle. You are all mere merecats compared to my glory. Can you make water into wine? No, thus I am more glorious than thou. Oh and The Lord does not follow the rules of spelling.

5069)Sir Judge Man: *Summons his Heavenly Sword of Light, stunning all foes in the process* *Runs to Sawzo and strike right in his stomach*

5068)Swazo the Great: *Wakes up* *whispers* I am weak my friend..this venom is milked from the most evulh of cows...You must find the cure...Only then can we...*gack* *Swazo the Great falls unconcious again*

5067)': "A new hero must arise...SIr JudgeMan cannot fight alone...he needs...the one...."

5066)Sir Judge Man: *heals the mighty LORD with his holy spirit* Die you Fool!!! *begins a Godly Battle Cry, protecting him and his allies*

5065)Sawzo: Strike now comrades! This box is ripe for the picking!

5064)Swazo the Great: Noooooo!!!! Not the Ecrilin Venom! HOW DID YOU KNOW! *falls into a deep sleep*

5063)': *Swazo the Great curses and falls to the ground*

5062)': *Dart hits Swazo the Great in the head, piercing his invulnerable flesh*

5061)Sir Judge Man: Fool! You think you can defeat me that easily? Prepare yourself because i won't let you any chances, it's gonna be fast, you won't know what will just happened and you'll be on the ground crying.

5060)Sawzo: Bwhahaha! *lets out high pitched screech* You're mine now Swazo! Take this! *Shoots dart out of hand*

5059)Ryukkadon: that i hath foreseen* I join the forcesof monkey and recall sawzo to our realm. Sir jugde man will be mine for that taking!

5058)Ryukkadon: *thinks to himself while sir jud is about to kill the monkey king* What if i joined power with the monkeys and destroyed sir judge_man to become the only man to ruleafterthe untimely death of swazo

5057)The Lord: Stop this folish battle. You are all mere merecats compared to my glory. Can you make water into wine? No, thus I am more glorious than thou. Oh and The Lord does not follow the rules of spelling.

5056)Sawzo: EXALT THE MONKEY KING!

5055)Swazo the Great: Behold my infinite power! Look at my hand! Nothing there is there?!@ *puts hands behind back* Abra Kadabra! *pulls hands out and opens them up, to reveal onlya grain of sand* Oooooo..Ahhhh...

5054)Swazo the Great: HUZZAH! FOR HONRO AND GLORAE!

5053)Sir Judge Man: With my lightning fast reflexes, i jump right in front of the LORD and deflect your Fork of Pain with my SHIELD OF HEAVENS! *swings Flail of Carnage at King Monkey*

5052)Monkey King: How very clever, BUT WAIT!! WHAT'S THIS? *Pulls golden fork out of interdimensional portal* THE FORK OF PAIN!! *Throws fork* DIE SCUM!

5051)Swazo the Great: *Eats monkeys with * Mmmm...yummy...

5050)Monkey King: Fools, the llama breeder gig was just a disguise! I am the monkey king!! Prepare to feel my wrath!! Attack my flock of flying monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!! HYAHGGH!

5049)Rocketikus: Damn... i forgot Sawzo.. sry Sawzo... /piss thru interdimensional door at Sawzo...

5048)Sawzo: Bwhahahaha! *leaps through inter-dimensional door*

5047)Rocketikus: *gets whatever weapon llama had and unloads too*... /piss at corpse... /piss at myself... /piss at great Swazo the Great, Ryukkadon and Sir Judge man... ooops... got carried out...

5046)Rocketikus: Dont worry great Swazo the Great... i shall deal with this llama breeded... *unloads holy minimi at breeder*... hmmm... just to make sure.... *unloads holy socon and throw 5 holy nades at breeder*

5045)Ryukkadon the Might-He: This old man has very little left of his mind, luckily I have bloodline to the throne.

5044)Swazo the Great: A mere llama breeder?!? AHAHAHAH! You're not worth my time..time....tome...tume.. tomeb..tomb ..time for the tomb!!! *cackles*

5043)llama breeder: I challenge thy lord to a duel!