( search forums )
(moved) IP adress.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Deleted User
February 10, 2005, 7:38 pm
Hey, does anyone know how i can change my IP adress so i can go to some soldat servers where i have been banned (by vote)Someone voted me to kick me but then it reads that i have been banned from that server. Can anyone help me?

February 10, 2005, 8:41 pm
if you have a static IP, you can't do anything about it except mask your IP, which is illegal. If you are on DSL [or dial up], and sometimes cable, you will have a dynamic IP and only have to reset your modem, or wait a couple days. Most of the time, people only reassigned a new ip when their modem is reset, so if you are on cable and on all the time, you most likely will not get a new IP.

Besides that, get over it, there are hundreds of servers out there

February 10, 2005, 9:12 pm
> Can anyone help me?
You could also contact the server admin and see if they are willing to remove your IP from the ban list.

Deleted User
February 11, 2005, 9:09 am
And how can i do that? i mean, how can i contact them?

Deleted User
February 11, 2005, 4:33 pm
Find out who is admin of the server and email them.

Seriously though, I would just find a different server. If you were banned, you obviously need to find a better place to play.