( search forums )
Your Soldat name :)
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Felix
February 10, 2005, 8:02 pm
Yey miaou ^-^

I think it's interestig to know where have you found your soldatname
I see a lot of player with strange soldatname like: "23789271" ...

I start:

Felix is the name of the cat in a famous comic :),I take it
because,I like cat (really?? :P) and,it's a funny name :)
(my real soldat name is : ^DC's^ =Felix!= ^DC's^ is my clan.)

it's at your turn,where your soldat name come frome,how do you
found it?

_Mancer_
February 10, 2005, 8:20 pm
I got the name _Mancer_ from the word Necromancer, which means a "Summoner of Death"

damnnation
February 10, 2005, 8:26 pm
*Sargon`-| heard Saago on telivision and tweaked it a bit (it's also some sort of ancient god or something but i didn't know ;))

?
February 10, 2005, 8:38 pm
SEXY Just made it up, plus I like jazz, also, I am very sexy

FliesLikeABrick
February 10, 2005, 8:42 pm
for the past 6 years I have been doing lighting design for my schools, and often spend a lot of time up in the ceiling. I have also been rock climbing since I was quite young, probably for about 8 or 9 years now. If I fall doing either of those, I'll fly about as well as a brick.

Deleted User
February 10, 2005, 8:53 pm
I watched a corny japanimation show one day and they had a little monster named Swazo, I liked the word so much I use it in every game I play now.

Kirby_106
February 10, 2005, 9:45 pm
I took my favorite nintendo game character Kirby and then added my old middleschool room number, 106. So its Kirby_106

Niff
February 10, 2005, 9:50 pm
Cousin's name backwards.. don't ask.

STEELIX
February 10, 2005, 9:56 pm
POKEMON!!!!

damnnation
February 10, 2005, 10:04 pm
there hasbeen about 100topic about this....

_Mancer_
February 10, 2005, 10:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?SEXY Just made it up, plus I like jazz, also, I am very sexy

You're jazzy joe? I never knew that..

paramud
February 10, 2005, 10:24 pm
Sams Brumen, for it is my name

_Mancer_
February 10, 2005, 10:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by paramudSams Brumen, for it is my name

You dumbass..he means your soldat name.

Roy
February 10, 2005, 11:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_quote:Originally posted by paramudSams Brumen, for it is my name

You dumbass... he means that that IS his Soldat name because it IS his real name. I think.

I use Roy for multiple reasons. The two major inspirations are Roy from Blade Runner, and Sgt Roy who was my MTI in basic training.

_Mancer_
February 10, 2005, 11:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by Royquote:Originally posted by _Mancer_quote:Originally posted by paramudSams Brumen, for it is my name

You dumbass... he means that that IS his Soldat name because it IS his real name. I think.

I use Roy for multiple reasons. The two major inspirations are Roy from Blade Runner, and Sgt Roy who was my MTI in basic training.

You dumbass. Do you see the name Paramud anywhere in his name? You are wrong. You fail.

Skate4Razors
February 10, 2005, 11:15 pm
I skate for Razors, an Aggressive rollerblading company. I made this name like when I was 10, it sucks so much...

My name now is: ELT / S4R

Roy
February 10, 2005, 11:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_quote:Originally posted by Royquote:Originally posted by _Mancer_quote:Originally posted by paramudSams Brumen, for it is my name

You dumbass. Do you see the name Paramud anywhere in his name? You are wrong. You fail.

You're assuming that his forum name is the same as the name he uses in Soldat, which may not be the case.

Magniitude
February 11, 2005, 12:38 am
Mine is because i thought magnitude was take so i added an extra "i" into it. Stuck with it ever since =]

peemonkey
February 11, 2005, 1:16 am
didnt i post here when it was circulated the forst 4 times? anyway:
peemonkey = monkeypee.mpg
Fangus Deef = named that by an old bum, stuck with me
Jesus's Vagina = how the [IMAGE] would i know?
Jesus's Vagina (1) = that great 1.1.5 bug that made everybody at one point in time have a (1) after their name

Deleted User
February 11, 2005, 2:20 am
Lapis Lazuli - Inspired by Elazul/Ruri, a character from Legend of Mana for the PS. His core was composed of Lapis, a form of earthen-gem.
Elazul Ruri - See above.
Sirius Terran - A name given to me by some very old friends. Translated loosely, it means "Greatest Star of the Earth". Sirius = Canis Major, which is the Dog Star, the brightest star in our galaxy. Terran, meaning "of the earth".

Just to state something interesting, my real name, when translated in old Hebrew and in most other languages, means "The Bringer of Yahweh", or more loosely, "The Herald of".

mar77a
February 11, 2005, 3:12 am
Well, Black Dog, a good Zeppelin song, and im a big Led Zep fan...

Unlucky 13
February 11, 2005, 5:14 am
Currently, I am Unlucky XIII, which is just because all the time in primary school, I never won the raffle. Late last year I did though, so I might change it. XIII is roman numerals for 13 (I hope you knew that) and 13 is seemingly unlucky so...

Next year, I am going to change my name.

paramud
February 11, 2005, 6:16 am
Wow, that arguement over me has gone on long enough.
Soldat name: Sams Brumen
Forum name: Paramud
THERE.

Felix
February 11, 2005, 7:27 am
quote:Originally posted by mar77aWell, Black Dog, a good Zeppelin song, and im a big Led Zep fan...

I'm a big fan too,and I love this song!! :D

StormCrow
February 11, 2005, 7:34 am
I'm StormCrow. . . end of story >:|

it was just a name that came out of nowhere really, i'm due a new one but all the others i think of suckz

T-Money
February 11, 2005, 11:02 am
Dirty Bird.....because on my football team thats what the defensive backs are called.

DeMonIc
February 11, 2005, 11:20 am
Demonic...at first it was just a prefix to my other soldat names, like Cow, Spurgu...now it's here to stay~.

MOFO NOFO
February 11, 2005, 12:41 pm
mine is MOFO NOFO.tk, .tk is my clan tag, MOFO NOFO is... umm well i dont know wtf it is really?? lol

b00stA
February 11, 2005, 2:06 pm
(moved from Gen. Disc. to Lounge)

DT
February 11, 2005, 3:32 pm
DT... from a memory

Roy
February 11, 2005, 5:31 pm
So who's the dumbass again? ;)

Vijchtidoodah
February 11, 2005, 9:32 pm
What? DT, didn't you say in another thread that it was your friend's or cousin's initials or something?

mar77a
February 11, 2005, 10:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by Felixquote:Originally posted by mar77aWell, Black Dog, a good Zeppelin song, and im a big Led Zep fan...

I'm a big fan too,and I love this song!! :D

HEY HEY MAMA...

Deleted User
February 12, 2005, 2:22 am
hey! a guy from argentina! now that's unnusual! i'm from argentina too :P
ok mines is heavy gunner snake, i love handling big weapons and i like metal gear so i fused it into one name

Vijchtidoodah
February 12, 2005, 4:22 am
I have a big weapon you can handle...

DT
February 12, 2005, 5:24 am
me to the law
just reload it and no fireing it... i need it for the campers...

peemonkey
February 12, 2005, 5:59 am
heavy gunner snake, i dont think you mean minigun in your sig...it's a MINIMI. or M249 Para. or Para SAW. or like, yea. but it's no minigun

Vijchtidoodah
February 12, 2005, 7:15 am
DT, have you been drinking? I swear I haven't been able to understand a word of your posts all day.
:)

Captain Ben
February 12, 2005, 3:11 pm
Captain Ben
uhhh...
i wanted to be a pirate.
actually, i still do ;)
and i have one eye.

DT
February 12, 2005, 11:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahDT, have you been drinking? I swear I haven't been able to understand a word of your posts all day.
:)

mabye your drinking.... or maybe we both are

The Geologist
February 12, 2005, 11:34 pm
Nah, it's just you DT.

mar77a
February 13, 2005, 1:28 am
quote:Originally posted by Heavy Gunner Snakehey! a guy from argentina! now that's unnusual! i'm from argentina too :P
ok mines is heavy gunner snake, i love handling big weapons and i like metal gear so i fused it into one name

IM THE MAN!

Captain Ben
February 13, 2005, 2:20 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistNah, it's just you DT.

after reading all that, i see what you mean :D
DT, i'm worried ;)

reckon
February 13, 2005, 6:11 am
Same as my user name, just spaced out.
r e c k o n
Ive seen plenty of others listed here in games, so hi to you all.

popseed
February 13, 2005, 11:26 am
i honestly have no idea.

Maxx
February 16, 2005, 2:13 am
I add an x to the end of my name.

Big Black and G4Y
February 16, 2005, 8:35 am
i was born this way.