( search forums )
Kind of annoying bug
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Deleted User
February 12, 2005, 11:50 pm
Ok i'm going to get straight to the point here,ok no hey hi and hellos,now i was playing soldat today,i join a server after about ten minets, then i get a load of error boxes comming up,they stop and i can not see any text attal but i can still select the guns and just about place my mouse on were the exit button should be,it resets if i leave the server and rejoin but it gets a bit annoying if i have to do this everyday,can someone give me a hand.

Deleted User
February 13, 2005, 1:41 am
What Operating System are you using, how much RAM do you have, and what video card do you have?

Also, are you running in fullscreen mode? if so, try running in windowed, and vice-versa.

Unlucky 13
February 13, 2005, 1:52 am
Did it say something like Access Violation at yadayadayada? Then check Here. Look for the red writing.

Deleted User
February 13, 2005, 2:31 am
I'm running windows xp,i have the windows built in fire wall on,er when ever i click any link to a website from in the soldat opening window a message comes up saying /c is not a protocal,i use full screen mode,256 ram,4.1 gb of hardrive and i have a geforce 440 mx graphics card and thats all i can tell you,i think.

Deleted User
February 13, 2005, 3:21 am
Give windowed mode a try. If the error messages appear, you should be able to write them down and tell us what they say. Then we can give you some more detailed help.

Deleted User
February 13, 2005, 5:19 am
Ok i'll go test it right now,i just hope it's not a commmon bug or i'm going to look like a moron.