( search forums )
Easy-to-See Bullet Mod v2 (new colors and size)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
February 13, 2005, 3:30 am
The title says it all, really. This mod replaces all the bullet graphics for each weapon, making them larger, and rounder, somewhat similar to the way they looked in the NES version of Contra.

Click here to download.

Screenshot below:

[URL]

Now includes Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, White, and Green, on top of the original Grey.

Also includes a large variety, which is two times as large as the small variety.

All colors and sizes are included in this file, just choose a size, color, and transfer the files over into the weapons-gfx folder.

The Geologist
February 13, 2005, 4:13 am
Hmm..could be pretty handy for using the ruger on screens that aren't exactly good for seeing bullets against the background color. Thanks :D

lol..that's interesting Unlucky. I guess I have good timing ;D

Unlucky 13
February 13, 2005, 6:00 am
I think they really need to be lilac, that would be the only way to make it better. Maybe that, or the bright green -1 on the RGB scale

:O Geo joined the forums on my birthday, I accidentally found out.

Deleted User
February 13, 2005, 7:00 am
I can make different colored sets if you guys like. Any color recommendations?

Deleted User
February 13, 2005, 10:25 am
Make all colors ^^
All colors what u can do {blue,yellow,red,orange,grey,black,white,gold,silver..}
That could be cool :D

Maxx
February 14, 2005, 11:01 pm
Make some EXTREMELY EASY TO SEE COLOR BULLETS.That would be wonderfulness for my eyes.

:1

Famine
February 14, 2005, 11:04 pm
n00bs I already have green bullets...you are 1 year behind :P. I made it because my gfx card suxxors

Sam
February 15, 2005, 9:32 am
OMG U R ALL TEH NOOB!

peemonkey
February 15, 2005, 5:05 pm
bright/dull/mustard yellow

Svirin Kerath
February 16, 2005, 9:12 pm
i don't get it. what's the point? no d/l. even if i could.

reckon
February 16, 2005, 9:15 pm
Its pretty self explanitory, even the title says it all.
This mod makes the bullets easier to see.

Deleted User
February 17, 2005, 12:36 am
The point, Svirin, is that sometimes the bullets are hard to see against the background and this mod makes it easier to do so.

Also, some of us don't have perfect vision and something like this makes it just a little easier for us to play.

Finally, why the hell do you comment on my mod when you won't download it to begin with? That's just like saying, "What the [IMAGE]? It's useless. Even though I won't use it, and can't, I'm going to give you my 2 cents worth because I feel invalidated unless my opinion is stated in full!"

I don't mind the comments, and criticism is very welcome, but don't reply if your post can be summarized into the phrase "I don't like it and I won't use it.". At least give me some criticism or something more to look at other than your post-count increasing by one.

Maxx
February 17, 2005, 1:32 am
YAY!
This mod is awesome, and very useful and helpful.
And it feels like i'm hitting my opponents with balls of fluff; makes the game feel kinda different.(in a very good way)=D

Great job!
This mod is a lot cooler and more fun tham I thought it would be.

Only thing left is a really cool nade mod.

ThaD
February 17, 2005, 8:50 am
mmm egg bullets, cool downloading :)

Deleted User
February 17, 2005, 10:55 am
Lapis calm down ^^
Leave those [IMAGE]ers alone ...they dont understood your prime objective.
You are good modderator and I like u ! This mode is good and I d\l it ! :D:D:D:D
They can only envy [I think I use right word :P] you because they dont made anything for soldat [like me] but they only execration [I think I use right word :P] U ...Thats all what they can do...
U was , U are and U will be good modderator :):):):):):):):)

EDIT:Maybe will be cool when u give more pics :D
And I cant Understand why they write here when they dont like moding...thats weird :-S

Maxx
February 17, 2005, 2:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Faminen00bs I already have green bullets...you are 1 year behind :P. I made it because my gfx card suxxors

Ahhah!
But now I have MANY other colors than just green.
Pfffft, just green, how nOOBish.
LOL :1

February 20, 2005, 2:03 am
Very good idea, but i tried to make coloures bullets once and ended up making my game very hard to play. wait, everybody! Be careful what green u use as a bullet colour or else you could suddenly die while u see no bullets.

Maxx
February 20, 2005, 1:43 pm
Just use the large yellow bullets.
They're visible on almost any map.