( search forums )
Weapon modifcation?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
February 14, 2005, 10:06 am
can i mod the weapons on soldat already make them stronger to make it more relistic if its posible plz tell me

totalcommander
February 14, 2005, 12:02 pm
no you cant......... yet
there has been some talking about a
weapon editor but i dont now if its coming out

FliesLikeABrick
February 14, 2005, 12:25 pm
server side they can be edited in the new version of the server, but that is all... what do you expect, to be able to edit it clientside to be as strong as you want, then go into any server and beat the hell out of people throwing rocks?

Deleted User
February 14, 2005, 3:05 pm
No i wanted to make it more real by easy killing for all players so a shot to the head instant kill shot to the legs slows ya down that sort of thing make it more real!

Chakra
February 14, 2005, 3:11 pm
You want it more real .....

..considered real mode? it's there, ya know. It's got recoil, line of sight vision, death if you fall too fast, and insta-kill weapons. Not that you'd like it...you'd get obliterated too many times and run back to standard run-of-the-mill CTF once again.

Judge_Man
February 14, 2005, 6:11 pm
GO play CS???

Deleted User
February 15, 2005, 6:18 pm
i know that it would be better if it was like that as if it was real life plus the players had limited ammo e.g ak-74, 40 rounds per clip hold 5 clips secondary weapons still have infinate thats what i mean

Niff
February 15, 2005, 6:54 pm
Sounds like you need to play a different game. Soldat is far too fast paced for limited ammo.

paramud
February 15, 2005, 6:59 pm
yeah, go play mcdiddy's on counterstrike!

Meandor
February 15, 2005, 7:00 pm
No, you're just close-minded. It'd simply need some tweaking.

Deleted User
February 15, 2005, 7:03 pm
welli think it would be cool, have ammo boxes like the granades and med kits and i dont have counterstrike oh i also made a clan web site http://akadama.topcities.com plz have a look

Green Barret
February 15, 2005, 10:35 pm
Go play CS? Are you guys nuts? You think CS is realistic?! You guys must not play much Realisim games.

For some realistic games go play Rainbow 6(old, yet realistic), America's Army(have to register but its free), Hostile Intent(HL mod) or SWAT 4(not released yet, in Beta).

SilencedAsshole
February 16, 2005, 10:13 pm
The Clan Page rocks! It´s not the best but I see, it´s made with lots of love. Keep this up!

Deleted User
February 17, 2005, 10:43 am
Thanks mate!