February 15, 2005, 10:34 am
hitman is hard out drug turd pie now and talks about how great drugs are on irc

he has really gone downhill lateley

i have graphs to illustrate

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

frogboy
February 15, 2005, 10:38 am
I second that :( hitman isn't the same anymore... without that pink shirt, he isn't really... hitman

*cries*

IT'S NOT FAIR!

n00bface
February 15, 2005, 11:05 am
omg well if hitman takes ecstasy every week at raves and says it's cool then it must be cool

b00stA
February 15, 2005, 1:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceomg well if hitman takes ecstasy every week at raves and says it's cool then it must be cool

Yes. Cool people say cool things and listen to cool music.

Droopy
February 15, 2005, 1:46 pm
Well.. he's right about one thing though.

Drugs ARE great.

Hitman
February 15, 2005, 4:32 pm
Wtf, lol...I never said they were 'cool', I don't take them to be cool. I, and some of my friends who are into it, just take them to enhance the experience at Raves. I...honestly can't describe what it's like to be on E, it's just great...thinking about it right now is giving me butterflies in my stomach.

You guys honestly have no idea what you are missing.

Pulp
February 15, 2005, 4:48 pm
Just wait untill you tried the better stuff, dear.

You have no idea what you are missing. :)

Time to climb that stone...

peemonkey
February 15, 2005, 5:08 pm
hitman, ever go skeet shootin stoned? dont know what you're missing :P

Hitman
February 15, 2005, 5:31 pm
Well, I've done Coke, Ecstasy, Weed, Skunk and that's about it. I'm not going anywhere near Heroin, that [IMAGE] is just nasty. To be honest, out of all of those that I've done, I think Ecstasy is the best, although I do love a good joint... :D

No, peemonkey, I've done it, but not whilst being stoned. We mostly smoke when we're at school, in the evening, seeing as that's where we are most of the time (boarding school), so we have most of our fun terrorising the Chinese for noodles to satisfy our munchies..

SuperKill
February 15, 2005, 6:08 pm
anyone else smells bullsh!t ?

peemonkey
February 15, 2005, 6:14 pm
i do, but only because there's a farm nearby. mmm....sweet california air. (seriou, cow [IMAGE] smells good if you grew up with it)

damnnation
February 15, 2005, 6:25 pm
drugs are for gay ppl (c'ept maybe weed once a week)

DNA.styx
February 15, 2005, 9:07 pm
Drug chat not welcome here guys.