( search forums )
My usb locks
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Budda
February 15, 2005, 1:54 pm
Hi there
When i play soldat so locks my board and i cant not write or exit the game. Everyting else wokes jump, run, throw granates but nothing else. I use USB board and mouse. Some tip to me ?
please help

*sorry for my english*

Deleted User
February 15, 2005, 2:55 pm
Sudden freezing

Some people are complaining that their keyboards randomly freeze, and that only certain things don't work anymore, while others do. This topic being an example.

Taken from the Common Bugs, Questions, Problems, etc. list.

Deleted User
March 17, 2005, 3:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by Lapis_LazuliSudden freezing

Some people are complaining that their keyboards randomly freeze, and that only certain things don't work anymore, while others do. This topic being an example.

Taken from the Common Bugs, Questions, Problems, etc. list.

The topic you give is Locked. Whay ?
I have also this problem into SOLDAT and i think this problems is into windows XP.
The strange thing is that chat buttom "T" works and other keys to run, jump, lay works...
This problems is big and boring. Not fun to restart the soldat all time. Please do the topic unlock so we maby can repair the bug.

/// DivX \\\

Deleted User
March 17, 2005, 7:02 pm
The topic listed isn't locked - It's archived. That's part of the forum's system of keeping the boards clean and effecient.

Also, the problem is solved, you just have to press alt+tab and click to restore your keys. The problem happens whenever Soldat loses focus.