( search forums )
Gmail invites give-away
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Hitman
February 16, 2005, 7:38 pm
Well, seeing as I am naturally the deliverer of happiness, I thought I might give some of my Gmail invites away due to 50 suddenly appearing on my account a couple of weeks ago.

Requirements: A short passage describing my awesomeness and your pledge of worship to me, followed by your current e-mail address.

Please, try to control yourselves..

The Geologist
February 16, 2005, 7:40 pm
Wierdness...it said this topic didn't exist when I tried to reply the first time..

Edit: Word of warning, there was already a thread talking about free gmail invites with a much less..Hitman focused requirement. Join in the capitalist movement and lower your prices in responce to their gmail market by giving them away for free, like the stupendiously generous individual you are.

Hitman
February 16, 2005, 7:46 pm
Gah, I can't be [IMAGE]ed..

peemonkey
February 16, 2005, 10:15 pm
hitman kicks ass he's cool one of the only people on irc that talks that isnt frogboy. im peemonkey and im cools so i get one :D
peemonkey@sbcglobal.net

AerialAssault
February 16, 2005, 10:48 pm
ive got 50 invites too, post your email address and ill give you an invite.

makazuma
February 16, 2005, 10:53 pm
wow napoleon dynamite !!

Hitman
February 16, 2005, 11:35 pm
Anybody with a Gmail account [with invites left] might wanna check this out. I've tried it and it works, it's pretty good. Obviously I didn't want to use my every-day Gmail account, so I just sent an invitation to myself, set up a new account and used that one.

peemonkey
February 16, 2005, 11:38 pm
oh, well then send my gmail invite to fangus.deef@gmail.com :P

Hitman
February 16, 2005, 11:43 pm
Kiss my ass.

peemonkey
February 17, 2005, 1:21 am
fine :'( you dont get one of my invites then!!! :P

Milkman Dan
February 17, 2005, 2:47 am
pfft hitman everyone has gmail and like everyone has 50 invites which refills after a few days, i guess you missed that cos you were to wasted

Cookie.
February 17, 2005, 3:11 am
shocked and in awe :O wow 50 O_O theres like more invites surfing around the world right now then internet users :P

bb_vb
February 17, 2005, 3:26 am
In my mind Hitman has always sat right next to MM as the most godlike of all Soldaters. His continued commitment to this forum, the game, and all his fellow players makes him one of a kind. I can only wonder at what might happen should he retire from the community. In fact I think the experience would be somewhat similar to forcing a peeled banana up my backside.

bb_vb@hotmail.com

*hopes*

AerialAssault
February 17, 2005, 3:52 am
i sent you one bbvb

Vijchtidoodah
February 17, 2005, 4:46 am
Hitman is the coolest person in the world. He's interesting, funny, and just a generally chill person to hang out with. In fact, I'll never forget that weekend that we spent in Moscow, with the snow outside, a few glasses of red wine, a filling dinner, and that delicious desert (you know what I'm talking about). Hitman has the best personality around, it's just too bad that it's all compensation for his incredibly small penis.

Just in case...

n00bface
February 17, 2005, 5:18 am
Hitman is a [IMAGE]tard, I can't wait until natural selection picks him off like a polar bear in a field of penguins. send the invite to shea_martinson@hotmail.com

bb_vb
February 17, 2005, 5:46 am
Ah sweet, thanks AA.

Unlucky 13
February 17, 2005, 5:49 am
I cant be bothered getting a Gmail, I have optusnet, and hotmail. Two is enough. Really.

Yet I think Hitman has a few good ideas, like DELETING THE I WIN TOPIC! Yess, that makes you great.

blackdevil0742
February 17, 2005, 6:39 am
Worsips you? No, I hate you.

Hitman is an asshole, a barbie with a pink t-shirt and is a crack eating whore.

I hope you die a painful death...

Now send me an invitation!
riksdagsmannautskottsuppleantsbyxa@hotmail.com

MOFO NOFO
February 17, 2005, 7:11 am
Do you even care, Hitman, that everyone makes fun of you :/

Hitman
February 17, 2005, 2:30 pm
Lol, you obviously don't visit #soldat.forums, or know what sarcasm is, do you Mofo. Most of us love each other really, apart from the odd cry-babies, it's all in good fun..

Milkman Dan
February 18, 2005, 3:18 am
no hitman, everyone hopes you die :D

n00bface
February 18, 2005, 3:23 am
yeah it's not sarcasm anymore, we really wish you would go to hell.

peemonkey
February 18, 2005, 4:56 am
man hitman, what happened to you and mine's hardcore IRC lovin'? i feel so used and dirty :'(

MOFO NOFO
February 18, 2005, 5:19 am
i dont like chat rooms....... really *beep*ed up people in there... like hitman ;)

Milkman Dan
February 18, 2005, 5:55 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceyeah it's not sarcasm anymore, we really wish you would go to hell.

Nooo not hell! I dont want to spend eternity with "gah gah gah gah" constantly (lolconstantin) in my ear!

frogboy
February 18, 2005, 6:07 am
Yeah, but you'd be with Satan though Dan, you'd be able to rip out his voicebox, or at least get Him to do it...

Milkman Dan
February 18, 2005, 7:22 am
Hmmm, things seem just that much extra appealing

Hitman
February 18, 2005, 2:09 pm
[IMAGE]

peemonkey
February 18, 2005, 4:00 pm
she lives downtown! that's a weave