( search forums )
injuries?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Captain Ben
February 17, 2005, 7:03 am
ok, i'll keep it simple.
what was the worst injury you've ever had, and what was it from?
MAKE A COMIC OF IT!!!111
for me it was losing my right eye from a loose fire cracker.
here's mine:
[IMAGE]
i love making fun of how it happened...
i wish i lost it fighting ninjas or something :D

Unlucky 13
February 17, 2005, 7:10 am
I got my head sliced open by a flying toy car, thanks bro...

n00bface
February 17, 2005, 7:16 am
wait so you only have one eye now? you can only see in 2D!!?!?

Vijchtidoodah
February 17, 2005, 7:19 am
I fell while while running up the down escalator and tore up my knees. As I was heaped up in a pool of blood on the floor, someone was nice enough to give me a single tissue to clean up a few liters of mess, sort of like kicking me.

I also have some interesting eye losing/ fire cracker stories.

My friend's father was teaching him how to hit golf balls in their back yard one day. The kid hit it a lot harder than the dad thought he could, and the ball hit the far wall, ricocheted, and nailed his father in the eye. There was so much blood that poured on my friend that when he went in screaming to tell him mom what happened, she helped him instead of his dad. He lost his eye.

Then when my father was around my age, he was playing with m80s in the canyon behind his house. They were lighting and throwing them but somehow one got stuck in my father's hand and blew a few fingers off. When he went to the hospital, they decided - without his permission - that it would be better to cut off his entire hand at the wrist to fit a prosthetic on than to let him keep a few fingers. He didn't even wear that thing, and he lost a hand for it.

Well, I'm off to have some cheery dreams! Goodnight.

Vijchtidoodah
February 17, 2005, 7:20 am
OOOHHH, I just got it.

That's why you always wanted to be a pirate!

Clever.

Milkman Dan
February 17, 2005, 7:24 am
the only real serious one is when i was running down the hallway and i closelined myself on the top of the door frame. i didnt realise it was that bad till when i was rubbing my head i had blood all over my hands so i went to the hospital and got stithes. I HAVE PHOTOS :D i'll post em later

n00bface
February 17, 2005, 9:05 am
haha i remember that. he was running down the door way to feed his cats and got excited and he jumped up and whacked his head on the doorframe. i know this story better than you, peon! i have photos too!!!!

Captain Ben
February 17, 2005, 9:54 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfacewait so you only have one eye now? you can only see in 2D!!?!?

why do you think i'm so good at soldat?
;)

n00bface
February 17, 2005, 12:12 pm
so...are you able to drive at all? is it still easy to grab objects? :|

peemonkey
February 17, 2005, 5:11 pm
we know mine :P

STEELIX
February 17, 2005, 8:35 pm
The top of my finger almost got cut off by my little brother! It hurt! I almost had to stop playing teh violin because of it =(
Unfortunately I'm probably due to getting some more serious injuries in my life. I can almost feel it!

DT
February 17, 2005, 8:41 pm
my evil swings of doom... i got as high as i could and the chain broke off... and then a loud thump... and me screaming in pain and crying runing around insanly ( i was about 6 back then )

Cookie.
February 17, 2005, 9:13 pm
i broke a meta carpal playing road hocket? i got slashed in the hand with a stick huzzah

Michal
February 17, 2005, 9:14 pm
Ben we cannot see your pictures or avatar you must host it at a website -.-

Anyways, once when I was about 4 I tripped and smashed my head on the corner of a table and I was bleeding a lot and got many stiches.
Another time at school I got in a "fight" with a grade 8, I was in grade 2. He picked me up and smashed my face into the church wall (Catholic school) my face was bleeding a lot, lip and chin area, got some stiches. Another time when I was in grade 3 or 4 i slipped on ice and ripped open my upper lip on some jagged rock, got those sticky things instead of stiches. Overall nothing too serious though.

EDIT-here is my comic :]
[IMAGE]

AerialAssault
February 18, 2005, 1:42 am
what asshole beats up a little kid 6 years younger than him. someone should cut off some of his fingers, my god.

Michal
February 18, 2005, 1:44 am
I dunno I think he was one of those kids that watched wrestling too much :P

peemonkey
February 18, 2005, 2:46 am
lol. wresteling is the lamest [IMAGE] ever!
if you didnt know (and cuz im bored) my legs got pwned the [IMAGE]. the casts are off but i shouldnt run or walk too much, though i do walk alot :P spiral fracture in da femUUUr!!!

Milkman Dan
February 18, 2005, 3:24 am
ROFL n00bface,
im always exited about feeding my cats :D:D

quote:I almost had to stop playing teh violin because of it =(

yeah steelix i know what you mean, after my accident i discovered i cant play the piano :/ maybe some lessons will help

peemonkey
February 18, 2005, 3:48 am
[IMAGE] piano! play the fiddle!!!

AerialAssault
February 18, 2005, 5:23 am
fiddle rules.

peemonkey
February 18, 2005, 5:42 am
i [IMAGE] with jogger's heads

Captain Ben
February 18, 2005, 6:19 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceso...are you able to drive at all? is it still easy to grab objects? :|

nah, not really. it took a while to get my coordination back, but i'm [IMAGE] at bowling, billiards, etc. i can play retarded tennis!

i'm sorry, to be more specific, the shrapnel didn't take out my eye.
it was long, kind of like a pencil and it hit just under the pupil, cutting all the nerves and ... stuff.
you can't see and scars from it, unless i roll my eye back.
i still have my eye but i can't see [IMAGE] with it.

Michal
February 18, 2005, 9:38 pm
Back in Grade 5 I went to a really crappy school, it was right beside a fertillizer manufacturer place which was actually just a pile of sh1t. Anyways, in summer it would get really dusty and there was barely any grass on the schools field, so when the wind picked up there were clouds of dust and sand. One time I got a bunch of sand in my eye and it scratched the eyeball. It got infected (since it was dried feces) and I had to wear an eyepatch for a while. Strangely, it was the only time I ever completed a mission in the game Apache, so maybe one eye helps gaming :p