Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
February 18, 2005, 6:50 am
Check this demo.
[URL]
LOL

fabmanx
February 18, 2005, 6:52 am
I admit, marbire is a hacker. He uses the pick up gun hacking tool to have an edge on his enemies. He also aims with his cursor, [IMAGE]ing hacker.

On a more serious note, good job hiding ur identity Ryukk, admins on SDML are newbs.

Deleted User
February 18, 2005, 6:55 am
Yes i got this demo from ryukk.

that fuking sniper
February 18, 2005, 6:56 am
Yes, members of Pain Shot admit to using hacks known as "skill" and "creativity" in matches. Watch out, you might be the next victim.

Marbire
February 18, 2005, 6:59 am
Only someone that has been playing Soldat for 3 days would think that's hacking. It's called killing someone, picking up their m79, then switch at intervals to reload weapon. The demo lag makes it go fast.

Kids these days...

Edit: The demo apparently comes from someone from the AWH clan, a clan that claimed they were undefeated, and then suffered repeated snarfs from the [PS]/|GnR| clan. A bit bitter, are we?

Transit
February 18, 2005, 7:05 am
AWH = Faced.

Scuba Steve
February 18, 2005, 7:13 am
Yeah after watchin this demo several times and knowing marbire for the whole time ive been playing soldat i definitly dont think he is hacking...he has been a dedicated player to soldat for a long time so i really doubt this statement. It seems to me that it is demo lag and the video i was sent was only a short clip.

Captain Ben
February 18, 2005, 7:27 am
quote:Originally posted by Marbire
Edit: The demo apparently comes from someone from the AWH clan, a clan that claimed they were undefeated, and then suffered repeated snarfs from the [PS]/|GnR| clan. A bit bitter, are we?

good point, though whats the point of clans?
i just don't see the point...

The Geologist
February 18, 2005, 8:35 am
The reason for clans isn't the point here. The existance/origin of this demo is, and if it came from someone in AWH then those members need to speak up. Marbire is no hacker, end of story.

Captain Ben
February 18, 2005, 11:10 am
i'm allowed to ask.
it's the bash pit after all ;)

Transit
February 18, 2005, 2:58 pm
Geologist: The existance/origin of the demo is not up for question. We know who the demo came from and what clan he's in. However, the current question(s) are if that's a real hack, ( which I dont believe it is) and who this "Hacker Finder" person is.

Marbire
February 18, 2005, 8:45 pm
What I'm wondering is.... to whoever made the demo.... why did you make the clip so short? If you look carefully at the very first frame, you will see an m79 in my hands. So all I did was pick it up, and start switching. If you would of made the demo longer, you prolly would have seen me kill someone, and pick it up. Smells like framage to me, lol

So I've been accused of using an aimbot, using a hack that makes deagles kill in 1 shot, and now ..... what is this called again? A double weapon hack?

LazehBoi
February 18, 2005, 9:10 pm
...That looks like lag. Someone seems to be unable to take losing...

The Geologist
February 18, 2005, 9:28 pm
Who made the demo? Ryukk? Why don't we ask him what the deal is..

Kazuki
February 18, 2005, 10:00 pm
Look, have you ever watched a demo where someone is switching a weapon but the demo shows them switching about 5 times in a row? In reality, they only switched once. This is just about the same thing. The demo doesn't show the animation. That's ... it. So simple, I don't understand why you would make such a big deal about it.

Edit: Oh, by the way, I now dislike you for testing my intelligence by making the title so small and having me try to click the link a few times before I got it right.

Captain Ben
February 18, 2005, 11:48 pm
yeah, i see lag-swaps all the time.
people with 300-400 pings go to change their weapons, and they do it like 5 times...

Scuba Steve
February 19, 2005, 12:10 am
yea this is why im not a big fan of the forums because of stupid bs like this ;q