( search forums )
Free Xbox Cords :O
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Cookie.
February 19, 2005, 4:01 am
http://replacements.webprogram.com/en-ca/Order_Status.asp

Don't Lock? :P
If you have an old xbox before October 2003 they will send you a new cord! huzzah! the old one could burn your house down! or your hands :O
Discuss!

paramud
February 19, 2005, 4:16 am
i heard. my home room teacher told us.

N1nj@
February 19, 2005, 4:23 am
evil microsoft :S

peemonkey
February 19, 2005, 4:29 am
can you order one without verification? just get a [IMAGE] is this?"
EDIT: guess not :P

MOFO NOFO
February 19, 2005, 8:17 am
DAMN I FORGOT TO POST THIS AFTER SCHOOOL.....

HAHA XBOX USERS PS2>ALLL!!!

n00bface
February 19, 2005, 9:21 am
Console fanboys go to hell when they die.

Deleted User
February 19, 2005, 1:05 pm
God Hates Console Fanboys

It cannot be explained any better than that.

Unlucky 13
February 20, 2005, 5:11 am
PS2 Can die, same with any console without a hard drive. Memory Cards= Extra cash to the dealer...
Sadly, consoles are the future. Don't belive me? Most consoles surpass their graphics expectaions so quick, and PC users need that extra $500 spent to play the same game, with the same graphics. I sucks, I know, but the XBox an d all other consoles are reaching into PC terrortory. Next thing we know and Bill Gates will stop making Windows compatable with PC's and make it and XBox only thing :/

n00bface
February 20, 2005, 5:14 am
that last comment was so stupid on account of so many things that i'm not even going to try and argue.

Cookie.
February 20, 2005, 6:12 am
quote:Originally posted by Unlucky 13I suck

Sums it up quite nicely for everyone else, your welcome in advance

peemonkey
February 20, 2005, 7:04 am
when i think about you i touch myself

frogboy
February 20, 2005, 8:38 am
quote:Originally posted by Unlucky 13Next thing we know and Bill Gates will stop making Windows compatable with PC's and make it and XBox only thing :/

Yeah, because everyone wants to run Windows on a Celeron 800mhz with 64MB RAM, especially when they're playing PC games like Half-Life 2 and Doom 3. Oh yeah, and it'd be awesome trying to IRC with a gamepad. No really.

Captain Ben
February 20, 2005, 9:00 am
for the cost of getting a computer with a powerful graphics card, you could get a console, 4-5 games and a serious tv to play it on...
sum it all up.

b00stA
February 20, 2005, 11:45 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain Benfor the cost of getting a computer with a powerful graphics card, you could get a console, 4-5 games and a serious tv to play it on...
sum it all up.

Ending up with an Embedded System and no computer. Sum it all up.

Unlucky 13
February 21, 2005, 5:10 am
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.quote:Originally posted by Unlucky 13I suck

Sums it up quite nicely for everyone else, your welcome in advance

THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!

And you can read up about it if you don't belive me. Seriously, can you not read, if I found the issue of PC User with that in it, you give me a cookie, if I can't, the statement is true.

Yet that comment is true anyway... just...
I think its an understatement.

n00bface, read.
Cookie., become a fortune-teller.

quote: that last comment was so stupid on account of so many things that i'm not even going to try and argue.
Too long? Sorry
Too anti-you? Sorry
Too much trying to express my OWN opinion? You retard this is a forum, and its in the Bash Pit so... My opinion.
Then again, I make myself a hypocrite in saying that, that was your opinion. Meh, can we not hug and get it over with?
Please?
Really?

Captain Ben
February 21, 2005, 6:34 am
quote:Originally posted by b00stAquote:Originally posted by Captain Benfor the cost of getting a computer with a powerful graphics card, you could get a console, 4-5 games and a serious tv to play it on...
sum it all up.

Ending up with an Embedded System and no computer. Sum it all up.

suppose you took care of your console and kept your normal computer that wouldn't happen.
sum that up [IMAGE] ;)

frogboy
February 21, 2005, 8:52 am
Which is fine, until your once top-of-the-line 200MHz PII takes several hours to load up the latest version of Windows.

Captain Ben
February 21, 2005, 9:38 am
i don't mean keep your old computer until it freezes when you move the mouse...
buy a new one when you need it.
or if you're a millionare :P

Cookie.
February 21, 2005, 11:28 pm
SUM! 41 !!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

AerialAssault
February 22, 2005, 2:52 am
the problem with console games = when there are low framerates, theres nothing you can do about it. graphics are often cartoony and plain. and you cant go online and download mods and other content for the games, excluding maps and a few other things. once youve been a PC gamer, its tough to go back to consoles.

Magniitude
February 22, 2005, 3:35 am
Well theres ups and downs for each:

PC: UPS - Able to use a wide variety of resources, web, chat, gaming, etc
Downs- Systems are needed to be built for the games to be played, in the end more expensive

COnsoles: Ups- Games are built on the system, never need to think about upgrading, games guaranteed to work.
Downs- As said before, cant change any bugs, no mod downloads, playing some great games that couldve been better on the PC, games cost a lot

So in the end, theres not necissarily one thats more superior to the other, it just depends on what you need. Or you can always get both if you're rich :-D

Captain Ben
February 22, 2005, 8:24 am
as i said begfore...
i play my nintendo for non-online fun and i use my pc for soldat and wolfenstein... and SHOUJO ATTACK!!!!11