( search forums )
Fuking up dna styx with a lead pipe part 2 THE END
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Chakra
February 19, 2005, 7:39 pm
Well hello Fellows and friends..

its time to finish want CARL STARTED

all of you may remember where... dna styx got fuked up with a lead pipe.. badly his ass was torn and his penis was raped by the mexicans ect... poor guy we all thought.. and he was bascally dead by the end of the story beautiful stuff right?

Well here i go on my rampage.. im tired of this soldat forum stuff and just gone crazy... yes CHAKRA GONE CRAZY ill be camping carl for a day ;D

Well .. the story continues.. dna styx has turned 50% mexican and he grew a beard we call billy.. Now some girls think its his pubs and like to put his beard in there mouth thinking there sucking his balls but they really are not..

As Dna found out he was 50% mexican he ended up being the pain and penis of the america.. yes he moved to america to take out carl for the fact carl beat the [IMAGE] out of him..

Dna was also some what.. a girl.. since his penis was gone.. It got chewed off by his dog because he put to much peanut butter on his [IMAGE] he loves with the tigers lick the thing.

but as he found out his penis was actually still alive it was roaming around america.. with some sort of gun.... and could still impregnate chicks... Yes AMERICAN FAT BLACK LADYS AND LATINO ASSES.

Dna styx loved the smell of a dirty ass... he loved to lick it out and eat the small corn and nuts stored in the virbrant ass that was known to him as The glory hole.

Well... i was in the back alley taking a smoke.. when i saw camping carl.. with his lead pipe walk.. around.. he started out his rounds by beating a small eskimo in the head.. repeatigdly.. and making him cry it was quite amazing.. it made me cry for a minute.. then i knew that this was true beauty i took a picture as camping carl walked off into the sunset... thats when dna styx sniffed the ground... and sniffed the small boy.. corressing his small nipples... he looked at the boy unzipped his pants... and EAT OFF HIS PENIS yes he eat it off... he then took staples and tried to staple it on his front side.. where his penis once was..

The penis rejected dna styx... so dna cryed.... and thats when chakra.. backed off.. in fear that he might be penis bitten .. thats when chakra started to wear the cup.

Well.. dna was still hunting down carl.. because of the pain carl put him threw.. and the penis he is now missing is Mostly due to carl....

carl had a possie.. and he called them THE T CREW

they where a bunch of clones of mr T..

camping carl was shopping at the store.. when dna styx.... SMELLED HIm.. jumped threw the glass fingered the old lady at the counter she was like 66 and HE FINGERED HER GOOD she actually got off even though she went threw metapause... but man.. she was as wet as an ocean.. you could probley make a whale happy inside that hot loose vagina.... well then dna jumped at carl.. carl dodged and smacked him with the lead pipe... and says very slowly MR T RAPEEEE HIM>>>>>>>

MR T and THE OTHERS JUMPED ON DNA STYX as he screamed MY [IMAGE]A>..!!

the blood went every where as his ass was raped like never before... he now had a hole that could fit 5 mr t's

Thats when frogboy jumped in and said ill save you dna styx.. he jumps and starts to suck mr t's PENIS LIKE NEVER BEFORE mr t blows his load in frogboy.. and frogboys head explodes with cum everywhere... then frogboy explodes killing exactly 1 mr T

It was glorious! as chakra stole some frosted flakes and ran on YES I stole the Frosted flakes.. and moved on...... dna was now uber fuked and knew he needed help... but who would help a man with out a [IMAGE] and an ass loser than bill gates penis inside his wife?

well thats when the thought.. and thought.. what about... Michal?! THE MAKER OF SOLDAT!? .. so he went to michals house.. and found out michal hates his fuking guts.. so michal first took a blender and put dnas hand right in it... and said VERY QUICKLY YOUR FORUM SUCKS BALLS and im tired of how you always act like your better than us I made soldat not you you fuking fag... and slapped him and slapped him.. after that... his wife came in and goes THATS THE MAN THAT THINKS HE MADE SOLDAT so she drop kicks him in the Fanny.. then she karate chops his fat upper lip and kicks his ass bascally then she SUFFICATES HIM WITH A PILLOW.

hes almost dead as he thinks to him self... and remembers.... he still had some of frogboys penis on him from when he exploded... so he eats the penis.. and becomes SUPER DNAFUKBOY

yes dna fuk boy tore michal to peices as he grew not 1 big penis but 3242 PENISES YES AND HE POKED THEM IN THE EYE very quickly and fast.. then he raped all the wemon and Guys...

I knew the world was coming to an end so i called camping carl on my shoe phone and go OLD MATE WE NEED TO CALL THE SOLDAT JUSTICE LEAGUE TO KICK DNA'S ASS!!

so we did we called That fuking sniper, Frogboys gh0st, pienne, camping carla, jerry, meandor, geologist, everyone! CAME TO THE RESCUE with there keyboards.. cause they suck in real life and cant fight because there just nerds... so they start slapping dna fuk boy with there key boards.. and it doesent effect him at all.. and he starts to poke them all in the eyes.. but MEANDOR LEFT HIS KEYBOARD PLUGGED IN and dropped it... And thats when chakra Dropped the gasoline all over the ground.. and water so it mixed and electrocuted DNA FUK BOY and then it caught fire.. and blew them up.. and everyone lived but was put in the hospital .. thats when camping carl jumped in with his hat full of acid and a fake barret and threw it at him... and dna fuk boy was fried... and barried....

Hopefully he is dead..... but we will not know until next time will we?........

Camping_Carl2
February 19, 2005, 8:00 pm
:( you stole my story.....

wow though.. its actually ...good... i laughed O.o amazing.. i never laugh at any ones storys

Milkman Dan
February 19, 2005, 10:26 pm
:O chakras gonna get a 2 week ban for being mean to poor styxey :(

frogboy
February 19, 2005, 10:34 pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Squal
February 19, 2005, 10:53 pm
a mere "heh" will do here

LazehBoi
February 19, 2005, 10:56 pm
That's gold.

n00bface
February 19, 2005, 11:28 pm
lame

Camping_Carl2
February 20, 2005, 12:50 am
I think its .. freaking halirious!@#$

Captain Ben
February 20, 2005, 5:06 am
quote:Originally posted by Camping_Carl2I think its .. freaking halirious!@#$

darn! i gotta post some of my school stories then :P

Camping_Carl2
February 20, 2005, 11:15 pm
shut up you stupid aussie ill [IMAGE] you up

_Mancer_
February 20, 2005, 11:39 pm
Unfunny. Chakra fails.

zambo_the_clown
February 21, 2005, 2:41 am
quote:Well .. the story continues.. dna styx has turned 50% mexican and he grew a beard we call billy

lol 50% mexican how did this happen i got to find part one of this story. maybe then i will find out why you hate dna so much.

Captain Ben
February 21, 2005, 9:35 am
quote:Originally posted by Camping_Carl2shut up you stupid AUSSIE

well, what?
gonna write a story about me?
i posted a joke, how did i provoke you?
...are you a dropout?
[IMAGE]ass...
bring it!
i'll [IMAGE] you up and bite your mum's toe off :P
or is it because chakra's story is better than all of yours?

Vijchtidoodah
February 21, 2005, 9:54 am
Dammit Ben, your avatar is messing with me so I can't tell if you're actually getting angry or if it's all in good fun.

n00bface
February 21, 2005, 10:06 am
FYI, this isn't really chakra - it's campingcarl in chakra's account (seriously)

Captain Ben
February 21, 2005, 11:21 am
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahDammit Ben, your avatar is messing with me so I can't tell if you're actually getting angry or if it's all in good fun.

oh so true. i'm always happy.
and thats CAPTAIN ben to you, sir.

Melba
February 21, 2005, 2:39 pm
so THAT's why he now writes 'your' and not 'you're' when he's supposed to..

Will
February 23, 2005, 11:06 am
i laughed, but you killed DNA ....

now he isnt on the forums anymore... :(

Captain Ben
February 23, 2005, 11:09 am
nevermore....
pfft.

Will
February 23, 2005, 2:11 pm
omg the melons have invaded

Chakra
February 26, 2005, 9:18 pm
indeed my salty friend.

Leo Da Lunerfox
February 27, 2005, 5:43 am
This title is misleading....in NO part of the story was Styx hit with a damn pipe. I wanted to see head crushing action damnit!