( search forums )
Glitches
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
You Got KIlled
February 20, 2005, 1:37 am
Okay, there are 2 very annoying glitches in this game that I've noticed so far that constantly get on my nerves. I don't know if this topic is allowed here, but I know for a fact that i'm complaining, even though it is very immature, but I thought these glitches should be brought to Michal's attention. One of the glitches is the dreaded invisible gernade, which some how kills you even though you don't see a gerande or the explosion; you just die all of a sudden. The other is even more annoying. It is the throwing weapons glitch where you change weapons to something like a knife and try to throw it, but then you go back to your primary and throw that. This leaves you with almost no chance to hit that person with a knife once it is past the point of which you want the person to be, but wait, you don't have a gun to shoot them, so guess what? Yes that's right, you DIE! You die miserably with nothing to use except maybe a gerande. I mean I don't care if there is a slightly longer wait because I try to take out the knife and throw it too fast, but I really don't like losing my gun. Can't something be done so these glitches are fixed?

Thanks,
YGK

paramud
February 20, 2005, 1:50 am
having a bad day in soldat? we dont care!

Gen0cide
February 20, 2005, 2:36 am
Plus,grenade is spelt Grenade,not gernade,like you spelt it three out of the three times you typed it.

Deleted User
February 20, 2005, 2:50 am
Alright guys, he has a legitimate request here and being an arse won't fix it.

I agree with your complaints, You Got Killed, and all we can do is await the next version for this to be fixed.

February 20, 2005, 6:33 am
urm, i believe its called lag, and it happens to most people. Simple. U throw the grenade and you die. Noticed it only happens on other servers and doesn't happen when ur playing by yourself? The knife one, im not so sure, it just happens
No explanation :P

F3nyx
February 20, 2005, 9:44 pm
The grenade thing is caused by lag, though some netcode changes could perhaps help with that.

The throw bug is not just something inexplicable that happens. Bad things are caused by bugs. Bugs don't get fixed unless someone notices them. You Got Killed is doing Michal and the whole community a favor by suggesting changes that can only improve the game. So why the hell are people flaming him for it...

Chakra
February 20, 2005, 11:19 pm
f3nyx your being a true fag im sorry luv but you are just racking up posts like a queer and if you dont stop we will be forced to do something rather

_Mancer_
February 20, 2005, 11:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by paramudhaving a bad day in soldat? we dont care!

You took my f*cking line.

You Got KIlled
February 21, 2005, 1:43 am
well sorry for my spelling, I never checked it, and I understand the fact that I was having a slightly bad day in Soldat, but that is besides the point :P I also knew that some people would get mad at this, and thanks for clearing up the gernade thing :D

Deleted User
February 21, 2005, 12:25 pm
AHAHAHAHAHHA...gernade

b00stA
February 21, 2005, 3:29 pm
If you want to report bugs, post them in the right section.

Topic locked.