( search forums )
Game scores before joining...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Psyl3ntShad0w
February 20, 2005, 3:17 am
From my expirence playing soldat, I've run into something I never really noticed...and I think has been largely overlooked in improving soldat since it's such a minor issue.

The thing is...when you join a game of soldat, you don't know what team is winning. So when you join alpha team and it's already winning, I've run into several instances where people will be like, "wtf are you doing joining the winning team" or "way to join the winning team [IMAGE]tard" or other such things...but yeah...my proposal is to show scores before you join the game so you can balance the teams.

Potential problem is rejects joining the winning team because they are...well rejects. But that can't really be stopped...well...there is vote kick.

Meandor
February 20, 2005, 4:32 pm
But then idiots would always join the winning team :)

Lt. Sneezy
February 20, 2005, 5:02 pm
Yes, but when non-retards join a game with even teams, they want to see who's winning so they can join the losing team, and hopefully turn the tide, or at least even it out.

kwanfei
February 20, 2005, 5:06 pm
Meandor is right, it will just makes the problem worse....

zyxstand
February 20, 2005, 5:39 pm
or if "balanced teams" is on, it could automatically just put you on loosing team unless teams aren't even... but ur probably talking about non-balanced-teams games... so that'd be a big problem...

Judge_Man
February 21, 2005, 5:06 pm
Meandor got THE point. There is WAY more idiots than intelligent/non-retard/normal people.

Psyl3ntShad0w
February 21, 2005, 7:23 pm
sad how that is true.

Judge_Man
February 21, 2005, 8:49 pm
Indeed...Oh i have to post it to prove my point. (START READING FROM BOTTOM)

H0ck3y: I go to colledge and learn how to do anything i want on a computer so watch it

H0ck3y: haha Funny i run a hacking site

The Lord: Foolish Hockey, no mere mortal may shut down the glory of U13. This is my domain and you shall NOT do anything.

Xaio Xaio: OMG!! Just unban him and he will stop the chaos :O

JaG: He may be a bad kid but he hacked my other computer so i think you should listen to him...

H0ck3y: I have one unlike you but if you unbann me i wouldn't screw around his computer.. Flab that means you.

DePhille: Goddamit H0Ck#y , GET A LIFE WILL YA?

Predd: AHAHAHAHAHA

Poop: [/sarcasm]Good job retard, threatening him will definately get you unbanned[sarcasm]

Poop: LMFAO!

H0ck3y: Flab if you dont let me on the server i will hack your comuter and give this site so many viruses that your comp will shut down and this server will be banished....Yes i am Hacking right know wo i can

(FROM IDIOT-BOX --> www.u13.net)