( search forums )
Doing it Rambo: Would you like it?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Unlucky 13
February 20, 2005, 7:03 am
Currently I am making a movie with two points...
To advertise the fun of RamboTo make a guide of the Rambo tactics, and differences from the other weapons

The thing I would like to know is if you people would like it? There is also the point of finding actors, which there are only two at the moment. But truly, bots can even fix that...

Discuss, flame, suggest, or (Styx won't like this) spam, yet make sure it is on topic, for all the mods' sake.

paramud
February 20, 2005, 7:54 am
i'll volanturr(its midnight, give me a brake) to be in it. i've been dieing(w/e) to be in a movie. and i actually would like that, since i havent played rambo for a while.

Vijchtidoodah
February 20, 2005, 8:19 am
Unlucky, I doubt I'd like it, but it couldn't hurt to try.

Just be sure to make it funny so that it isn't mind-numbingly boring.

Melba
February 20, 2005, 3:01 pm
/me hands Paramud a car brake

paramud
February 20, 2005, 8:32 pm
... thanks my parent's car needs a new one...

Deleted User
February 20, 2005, 9:31 pm
I would love to see a movie that has to do with Rambomatch. One thing you might want to include is some nice ricochet shots with the Flaming Bow, that'd be cool.

Sam
February 20, 2005, 9:43 pm
ill be an actor, my Xfire is '5am'.

paramud
February 20, 2005, 9:44 pm
yeah... wait, do arrows ricochet?

MOFO NOFO
February 21, 2005, 12:56 am
id like to help, but ive alreadyt made a movie about rambo.. rambo dun make good movies :/

paramud
February 21, 2005, 3:07 am
sure they do! we could make it like redvsblue movies.... have the soldier's head move up and down when they talk.

Unlucky 13
February 21, 2005, 4:05 am
quote:Originally posted by paramudyeah... wait, do arrows ricochet?

Well, in the creation of this movie, I have found quite a bit about Rambo bow and the difference from it and normal bullets.

All I can tell you is normal arrows don't, flaming ones do.

Oh and MOFO, my movie is really all about teaching people the secrest (or not so secret screts) of Rambo, and showing people Rambo is fun.

I may also include a few weapon mod scenes to have a new approach (COPYRIGHT UNLUCKY 13 INTERPRISES! NO-ONE DOES THIS BEFORE ME :P j/k) to Rambo, E.G: Half strength Rambo and the like.

There will also be screens from other games with a bow/like weapon in it, as well as a little [zzz...] text.

Kinda like Pringles.

paramud
February 21, 2005, 4:10 am
*suggestion partly from one of kazuki's movies* lets have the actors record themselves and put it in the movie.... <.< >.>

Deleted User
February 21, 2005, 4:11 am
Oh, another idea, include something involving the multi-bow glitch. Perhaps a tutorial or something along those lines.

Unlucky 13
February 21, 2005, 4:22 am
Ah, I wasn't really wanting to put in any exploits... o.0
Yet maybe a guide on making a Rambo bot, or a Flame bow bot.
Paramud, if you would like to put some Rambo scenes into the movie, I would be greatful, and I would like to play you, but the Time Blocks are different, so... eh I can't really say much for Rambo VSing other than I wish I could.

paramud
February 21, 2005, 4:42 am
actually, im always on during the weekends. about puting in rambo scenes, i dont have fraps....
well ok i do but i cant work it...
woe is me...
EDIT: oh by the way, one time i played against you in THUG2 online, offtopic nontheless(w/e) but still :P

Liquid Metal
February 21, 2005, 8:36 am
Hey buddy, I'll be in it but are we just going 2 play rambo anywhere or what cause your sever is screwy :p

Unlucky 13
February 21, 2005, 8:41 am
Lol, my server is screwy, but I undid that ping-kick problem.
If you want, sure you can join, but I have a few scenes that have some example of bad play.
Who wants to be the n00b in those?

paramud
February 21, 2005, 9:41 am
im free for any parts... any....

Sam
February 21, 2005, 4:00 pm
Me too, i wanna be in a movie!

paramud
February 21, 2005, 7:30 pm
does everyone in the movie (so far) have msn messanger?

Unlucky 13
February 22, 2005, 4:11 am
I do, it is in my profile, just add me with an e-mail!

Yukwunhang
February 24, 2005, 12:06 pm
Wow, it sounds good. I would like to be a actor :D.
I'm current working on a movie about play Soldat in different ways.