( search forums )
Antibarretard-Signatures!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Teylor
February 20, 2005, 11:36 am
Ok, i made 2 little animated Signatures for all who dont like Barret(ards). So here they are:

My Matrix Scene (Dont know if it is right in english):
[IMAGE]

And my exploding Barret:
[IMAGE]

You can put it free in your Signature and you can give them away without permission, bust dont change the animation of the Pic please!

Have fun :D

b00stA
February 20, 2005, 11:47 am
quote:Originally posted by TeylorYou can put it free in your Signature
Nope, they're both too big.

DeMonIc
February 20, 2005, 11:57 am
And they're both animated.
Besides, you can own a barrett with an auto anyday now.

Teylor
February 20, 2005, 12:34 pm
Well, they arent big... If u mean the Size: Demonics Signature is bigger then mines.

And 40 kb isnt really much...

And you guys ever played INF? If it is 5v5 and all Blue use Barret+camp, then red have no chance, in 1v1 u can own a Barrtard maybe, but in Multi they are to strong...

b00stA
February 20, 2005, 12:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by TeylorWell, they arent big... If u mean the Size: Demonics Signature is bigger then mines.

And 40 kb isnt really much...

http://soldatforums.com/rules.asp#rulesid2

Sam
February 20, 2005, 1:10 pm
Dont you think we've got over the 'hating barretards' craze?

Chakra
February 20, 2005, 11:23 pm
:) pure [IMAGE] i must exclaim!

if you want something intresting. Try to deep throat a barret ;)

sativa
February 21, 2005, 8:31 am
watch my signature ...

The Geologist
February 21, 2005, 8:47 am
Congrats! You're only a matter of months too late to hop onto the anti-barret craze. You see, the rest of us already grew up and stopped putting these things in our siggies after the whole anti-everything craze in which the very fibers of being of the universe were strained and God himself cried like a little girl. Way to revive the dead and the lame.

CbbLe
February 21, 2005, 10:19 am
"And you guys ever played INF? If it is 5v5 and all Blue use Barret+camp, then red have no chance, in 1v1 u can own a Barrtard maybe, but in Multi they are to strong..."

like it's easy playing ctf against 5 guys with autos?

*lock topic* RAAAAAAAAWR

that fuking sniper
February 21, 2005, 11:03 am
Someone should make an anti-[IMAGE]ing barretard" in servers), one needs to be executed. My 2 cents.

Deleted User
February 21, 2005, 4:06 pm
Mmm, okay. Teylor, the signature images are nice, but do indeed break the signature rules. Also, I don't want this topic to start fighting about whether the barret is still overpowered or no, soo...

quote:Originally posted by Cbble
*lock topic* RAAAAAAAAWR