( search forums )
Faster SPAS-12 reload
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
rainrider
February 20, 2005, 6:32 pm
Change your weapon reload key to the fire key [e.g. left mouse button].. and now you can using spas fight with 'infinity' ammo :)
note: this work only with spas, when this mode is turned on u can`t fight using other weapons :(

peemonkey
February 20, 2005, 6:42 pm
this should be under bugs. in the future, dont post exploits, PM michal about them. edit your post and pm him

Deleted User
February 20, 2005, 8:39 pm
There's a warning about this in the Need Help stickies, rainrider. You are not to post any exploits here on the forum.

Sam
February 20, 2005, 9:40 pm
tee hee hee, a mod better delete this or we might have noobs with infinate spas bullets going around everywhere.

STEELIX
February 20, 2005, 10:01 pm
ooh, interesting :D

reckon
February 20, 2005, 10:05 pm
Wouldnt this have already been deleted?
Chop chop mods.

SERIAL KILLeR
February 20, 2005, 10:20 pm
But u cant fire as fast with the shotgun as you would use it normally because u have to wait for the bullet to reload otherwise the spas will shoot straigt left or right and u will miss ur enemy if therey arent there.

N1nj@
February 20, 2005, 10:55 pm
There is should be something to block the use of same keys...

F3nyx
February 20, 2005, 11:17 pm
I tried this and it doesn't seem to do anything except reload annoyingly after each shot. Unless I'm missing something, it's pretty much useless.

Chakra
February 20, 2005, 11:21 pm
Just like your posts .. useless

DT
February 21, 2005, 4:41 am
someone delete this... son of a
i though only i knew that though...

Big Black and G4Y
February 21, 2005, 6:44 am
you guys all suck ass, most of all rainrider... this is no 'exploit'. it is fully part of soldat. it is not uber as it takes a sec to relaod.... michal would have already done something about it if he did'nt think it part of the game. you want it removed ONLY because it has no use to you. it is no hack. you can bet your ASS michal knows about it. so... in effect rainrider, you really should have shut your suck. it is for those who look to fight as hard as they can within the rules. for those who do not hack but can not mash all the buttons at once. it 'fits' for them. even though it really hurts in the end, it works for a few.

ThaD
February 21, 2005, 11:13 am
what?

paramud
February 21, 2005, 11:36 am
welcome back BB and G. you damn homo, leave me alone!

rainrider
February 21, 2005, 2:43 pm
This is NO exploit -_- this is part of soldat. i say again: when this mode is turned on, u can fight using ONLY spas [eventually knife]. Really, VERY GREAT advantage.
BBAG - just stfu.
Moderators: ban me [like [IMAGE]] or delete this topic.

b00stA
February 21, 2005, 3:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by rainriderThis is NO exploit -_- this is part of soldat. i say again: when this mode is turned on, u can fight using ONLY spas [eventually knife]. Really, VERY GREAT advantage.
BBAG - just stfu.
Moderators: ban me [like [IMAGE]] or delete this topic.

I'd like to ban you for your last post, but not this topic.
This bug isn't really a exploit to me. It tends to force you to shoot straight and it only "works" with the Spas.

Sam
February 21, 2005, 3:25 pm
This just has the same effect as hitting the reload key just after pressing fire. A mod should lock this.

March 1, 2005, 9:30 am
Yeah, ask n00bs to do this and they cant minigun! Hooray! But pressing the reload key after fire is tedious, specially in a fire fight1

b00stA
March 1, 2005, 5:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by 117Yeah, ask n00bs to do this and they cant minigun! Hooray! But pressing the reload key after fire is tedious, specially in a fire fight1

..and I thought we could let a topic die for once without locking it..

Locked.