( search forums )
Extra option (like realistic,etc) for Infiltration
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Rambo_6
February 21, 2005, 4:33 am
This is probably a dumb idea, but i'm quite sure it hasn't been suggested, i tried searching for a similar topic to this and couldn't find any..

What i'm thinking of is a new option for infiltration that makes one team (guarding team) have a more terrorist-feel to it, sorta like they're guarding hostages or something.

When turned on this option would:

Make these weapons available to the guarding team only:

Desert Eagles
HK MP5
Ak-74
XM214 Minigun
LAW

Make these weapons available to the invading team only:

Steyr
Ruger
FN Minimi
Spas 12
SOCOM

Make these weapons available to both sides:

Barret
M79
Knife
Chainsaw

Make the flag a hostage-type person with no gun, who follows the invaders when they touch him. Once he is rescued, he dies. or if the person bringing him back dies, then the terrorists must take it upon themselves to walk him back to the base.

I know, these ideas were mostly taken from CS. They also have numerous problems associated witht them. Oh well.

Meandor
February 21, 2005, 4:11 pm
Myabe if you simply suggested to have the option of disabling/activacting weapons in a different way for a each team, that'd probably more welcome :P
(you should know by now what happens when you mention CS and terrorists/counter-terrorists in here :< )

Judge_Man
February 21, 2005, 4:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6This is probably a dumb idea
You said it, i did not!

Michal
February 21, 2005, 5:59 pm
Actually, I really like the idea of different weapon settings for each team, (more like the way Meandor described it)
but i dunno about the hostages...

Rambo_6
February 21, 2005, 8:40 pm
At any rate, disabling/enabling weapons for different teams is definitely awesome.