( search forums )
Insane ending Kill(s)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
February 21, 2005, 7:29 am
It's just some awesome end kills screens I took.. I think it looks pretty sweet.. check it out:
EDIT: and oh ya, hello everyone ;). I never joined the forum until now ^_^
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Vijchtidoodah
February 21, 2005, 7:49 am
Hey bazz...Nice screens.

Most new users don't read the FAQ, or the stickies in each forum (at the top of the threads lists) before posting and end up getting into a lot of trouble. I hope you at least glance over those so you understand how things work. If you have any questions, you can send me a Private Message by clicking on this icon [url="http://www.soldatforums.com/privatesend.asp?method=Topic&mname=Vijchtidoodah">[IMAGE].

Welcome to the forums!

Deleted User
February 21, 2005, 8:04 am
Thanks Vijchtidoodah. I took a look a both the FAQ and the Rules. Thanks for informing me :)

-Claw-
February 21, 2005, 1:46 pm
wel, once i had 45-3 on my own dedicated server.. and ppl tried to vote me away :P Minimi and socom pwns

Zero Wiggles Murasame
February 26, 2005, 11:42 pm
yeah, pretty good screens. I once got killed at the same time with another guy at the ending.

Captain Ben
February 27, 2005, 2:34 am
is it me, or are there alot of people playing soldat with the name 'blade'?
on my server a couple of days ago, there were 3 different guys with the name 'blade'
i know there are the movies and all, but i just don't understand it.
oh, and nice screenies!

_Mancer_
February 27, 2005, 5:51 am
What does that have to do with anything?

reckon
March 2, 2005, 6:48 pm
[IMAGE]
I got this beauty today playin a game of infiltration.
I was atop of the Great Wall, had an ak and an aug.
Two alphas were incoming, one (nk|relaktus) was near the top entrance ascending to me and the other (beowulf) was trailing.
I jumped and jetted over relaktus unleashing a rain of ak rounds quickly killing him while I recieved minimal damage from his minimi. My jets soon ran out after the confrontation so I left falling and I had to deal with the next alpha.
So I switched to my aug and quickly pinned down beowulf.
I took the screen cap as I was passing by beowulfs torn and shredded corpse. You can see his head at the top of the screen :D.

The Geologist
March 2, 2005, 7:24 pm
Yay, my Great Wall map ^_^ Good times.

Rhombus
March 2, 2005, 7:38 pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT BEOWULF aaggh I hate beowulf, learned tooooooo much about him in school, forgot all of it except his name the next day... traumatic. Oh srry for the caps.

lastpatriot
March 5, 2005, 12:20 am
Nice shots, everybody.

Slater
March 8, 2005, 3:48 am
thats pretty damn groovy.screenies are good.