( search forums )
6__
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Web Pages
Skate4Razors
February 21, 2005, 5:44 pm
Our site is back in action! We used to be ELT, but since we made some huge changes, I decided to post a link. New site, new forums, new/old members. We felt we needed to change a lot around, we were getting tired before. So, sign-up on our forums and challenge us if you want.

[IMAGE] - CLICKY

Deleted User
February 23, 2005, 10:08 am
Looks good, though the opening screen has nothing to do with the design of the main site O_o

Sam
February 23, 2005, 7:06 pm
I agree with stalky, change the intro screen, very nice layout though.

mar77a
February 23, 2005, 7:24 pm
I like the images loading like if it was a Flash site. Lol, slow PC.

Skate4Razors
February 23, 2005, 7:55 pm
I'm in the process of learning Flash, so whenever I actually get a good thing done, I'll add it in the index. For now, I'll just keep that Reaper thingy. :/

[Edit]
New intro added, check it out :P

m00`
February 24, 2005, 5:39 am
that template was taken of a site, i was gonna use it before, so 5/10 for unoriginal template :P

Felix
February 24, 2005, 6:21 am
oh it's a template, nevermind it's pretty nice, maybe you should put a black backround or something:)

Skate4Razors
February 24, 2005, 6:29 am
What's so bad about having a template? We used to have a non-template site, but we decided we wanted a more professional look. :O

m00`
February 24, 2005, 7:05 am
There is nothing bad about having a template, but I hate seeing templates taken of other sites, I once made my own but it turned out really bad, but im sure other people can do better, so imo the best sites are with original templates/or no template at all ( omgz go http://m00.u13.net ) but having an i-frame without a template is pretty nice too as u can see i could put a template for http://m00.u13.net but the news is not very big yet for an iframe :p

Felix
February 24, 2005, 11:22 am
I didn't said that is bad to have a template, but you can make a professional website by yourself..

you'll see our website when we finished it...

Deleted User
February 24, 2005, 4:35 pm
Mm, templates annoy me a little bit because they're unoriginal and lazy. I'd rather spend hours painstakingly writing my own lovely clean html site because its so much more rewarding afterwards :) and it never hurts to brush up on your skills.