( search forums )
DM_6__Duel
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Skate4Razors
February 21, 2005, 6:23 pm
A basic, dark, map. Supports DM, TM, PM, and Rambo. There's not too much scenery. I fixed a few poly bugs, but if you spot one, please tell me! The map is not waypointed, feel free anyone to do so. I hope the map isn't too dark... Enjoy!

Screen #1
Screen #2
Screen #3
Screen #4
OVERVIEW :O

DOWNLOAD HURRR

grand_diablo
February 21, 2005, 6:28 pm
Mh, too dark in my opinion. Also the layout is kinda default, yet the background colourizing and some of the scens look nice.

7/10

I like your other one -Skorch something- a lot more :)

Michal
February 21, 2005, 8:23 pm
Good looking map, a bit dark but not really a problem for me.

zoldat
February 21, 2005, 8:45 pm
sorry S4R but way to dark in my opinion.

GluLm
February 21, 2005, 11:44 pm
Soap says you're a "duck pirate".
Your map is too dark, way too dar. Although I don't think making the background colour brighter will make it better anyway.
It's a bit plain in my opinion, you didn't add much in there.
Good try, but you can do better with some more work.

Deleted User
February 22, 2005, 12:17 am
Looks like one of those typical DM maps, just flipped horizontally and darkened.

Interesting take on it, though the appeal of a "dark map" won't carry it enough, methinks.

8/10 for an interesting idea and good shading.

Deleted User
February 22, 2005, 12:40 am
Ack..had to turn my brightness up by 40% just to see your map. I like darkness, but I don't like being blind.

Maxx
February 22, 2005, 12:40 am
Just give it a little lighter background and it would be GREAT.
Thank you.

Skate4Razors
February 22, 2005, 2:58 am
[IMAGE]

Better meanies? The map is mainly just a dueling place. :P

Unlucky 13
February 22, 2005, 4:15 am
In the first shot, I can hardly see, second is better. I like the layout, but how big is it?

mar77a
February 22, 2005, 5:16 am
I can't see anything, lol...

Skate4Razors
February 22, 2005, 5:45 am
It's not that big at all, I just started making very basic dueling maps. If you look at the barrel at the top left side, the soldier is a wee bit bigger than that.

February 22, 2005, 7:17 am
Very simple, a map with blocks in the way. How classy and classic. Simple yet fun. I give it 8/10 but i pity all the players out there with shocking pink clothes. Pity the bunny. Dueling maps are good cos you need a grenade launcher and a knife to pwn, cos ur environment is so small.