( search forums )
Minimal (Interface)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Sliker_Hawk
February 21, 2005, 7:29 pm
This transforms your interface into a simple, small icon with all stats (excluding team/kill stats; they have remained in the normal position) to te bottom left hand corner. It's easy to use, easy to read and.. Looks.. nice..
All made by me, partially in paint and partially in Photoshop CS. It also comes with a .bat installer, so you don't have to do any unzipping (apart from.. just moving the installer and the folder onto your desktop or something, otherwise it doesn't work properly).. Unless you havn't got soldat installed in the default directory (and it'll warn you of any other errors it finds).

Screen:
[IMAGE]

File: [URL]

Updates:
Post now includes a screen shot.. As you can see (unless you've got a 56k)
Slightly improved installer - now warns you if there is already a file called Minimal and renames it to origminimal.
Comments apprecieted.

February 22, 2005, 9:13 am
asking question: Registered or not?

it sounds good, but is it for registered only?

Sliker_Hawk
February 22, 2005, 9:58 am
... All of them are for registered versions aren't they? You can move the files from cutsom-interfaces/minimal to the default folder, but it initially isntalls in the registered place.

PS. Not on my computer at the moment so I can't post a screenshot yet.

February 22, 2005, 10:52 am
well, i'll just wait for the screenies. Im not registered but with screenies i can comment. I know, it's wierd, but it can be done.

Sliker_Hawk
February 23, 2005, 4:06 pm
Ok.. This happens to all my posts.. It gets overridden by some others, and no one even botheres to tell me whats wrong..

mar77a
February 23, 2005, 6:25 pm
Mmm, maybe you should re-distribute it a bit, cause it gets in the way a bit this way...

Sam
February 23, 2005, 7:16 pm
To all noobs out there, or people with no brain. INTERFACES WHICH PUT THE BARS IN A DIFFERENT PLACE FROM THE DEFAULT INTERFACES ARE ALWAYS REGISTERED. phew.

CamBot
February 27, 2005, 3:55 am
quote:Originally posted by Sliker_Hawk
PS. Not on my computer at the moment so I can't post a screenshot yet.

???? you're typing aren't you?
I think the bars should be darker but thats just me.

February 27, 2005, 6:55 am
Yeah, but my post was before he posted teh screenie. Anyway, nice job but i still can't figure out why how to make an interface with text, not a bar.

Nos-D
February 27, 2005, 1:39 pm
Nice interface..