( search forums )
Saw
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
?
February 21, 2005, 10:43 pm
I just rented Saw. If you have not seen that movie do, it is possibly the best written movie this decade, it pulls you in from the very start.

Deleted User
February 22, 2005, 12:47 am
I wanted to see that, it looked awesome. I just saw Constantine instead though, and that movie kicked ass. My new favorite movie.

paramud
February 22, 2005, 12:59 am
you know the guy who had to saw off his leg because it was chained to something (i've only heard of the movie). WHY NOT JUST SAW OFF THE CHAIN?

The Geologist
February 22, 2005, 1:04 am
Because the saw wasn't strong enough to cut through the chains...at least that's what every commercial I saw hinted to.

Skate4Razors
February 22, 2005, 3:03 am
I never saw it, and I don't think I'll ever see it. I'm too lazy/too scurred. What was the ending?! ^^

Magniitude
February 22, 2005, 3:19 am
whats it about? i thought it was about some wierd guy looking like robin williams runnin around as a clown

paramud
February 22, 2005, 3:24 am
actually, geoligist, my friend saw it, and told me it was a bone saw. bone saws can cut through chains.

Milkman Dan
February 22, 2005, 3:43 am
OMFG I WANTED TO SEE THIS MOVIE BUT I WAS TOO LAZY AND I REALLY WANT TO DOWNLOAD IT OR SOMETHING ITS SOOO LEET

Unlucky 13
February 22, 2005, 4:22 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistBecause the saw wasn't strong enough to cut through the chains...at least that's what every commercial I saw hinted to.

I thoght he psychologically scared them, meh.

paramud
February 22, 2005, 4:26 am
whats with the guy in the mask though?

reckon
February 22, 2005, 4:39 am
Did this have any correlation to the game Manhunt?
I never wanted to see it cause it looked like a blatant rip-off.
But if there is any connection between the two, I might give it a look see.
Might.

Captain Ben
February 22, 2005, 6:26 am
cough, texas chainSAW massacre?
yes, pointless i know :P

Deleted User
February 22, 2005, 7:02 am
Saw was clever but i wouldnt say it was the 'best written movie this decade'. maybe in the top 40

Captain Ben
February 22, 2005, 9:25 am
is it out in australia yet?
if so, i'll probably get it on dvd...
like the incredibles, but i lost it somewhere:(

b00stA
February 22, 2005, 11:32 am
quote:Originally posted by #8224;I just rented Saw. If you have not seen that movie do, it is possibly the best written movie this decade, it pulls you in from the very start.

Nah. It was ok, but not really good.

Michal
February 22, 2005, 9:32 pm
I was planning on seeing it, but just today some ass in my art class gave away the ending -_-

Tha Doggfather
February 22, 2005, 9:40 pm
I just saw it, ending was quite nice :)

But I think some other director would have made a far better movie with this script.

DeafBox
February 23, 2005, 1:49 am
Yah it was made by 2 aussie dudes. One directed it while the other acted... which was kinda obvious as his acting skills leave a lot to be desired. Considering how little money they had to make it and the fact that the movie is really held up by the script is a good bit of work. I loved the movie, mainly due to the fact that the ending didnt suck.

certainly one of the best movies of last year... plus i got to see it for free :)

paramud
February 23, 2005, 3:45 am
what was the ending? someone please tell me using the [spoiler]spoiler text[/spoiler] pleeeease. i hate gory movies, i get scared easily....

Captain Ben
February 23, 2005, 7:57 am
just watch your parents do it.
that'll cure you lol :P

Milkman Dan
February 23, 2005, 8:27 am
LOlOLoLOlOLoL paramud gets scared easily