( search forums )
helping ingame
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
?
February 21, 2005, 10:56 pm
In any game... you ever been busy doing something then a guy comes up and asks you how to do something... of course this guy is an idiot and the thing he is asking about is very simple... so you tellh im what to do and go about your business. Then some onlooker cries about your instructions even when the guy asking for help doesn't understand what the other guy is mad about..... Happened to me... I can't stand newbs that can't type....

Magniitude
February 22, 2005, 3:26 am
and you want us to say?

paramud
February 22, 2005, 3:41 am
"Has this ever happened to you?" type thread i guess :/
yeah, showing glitchs in THUG2.

DT
February 22, 2005, 5:12 am
tell the them to activate a cheat press alt+F4 or ctr + alt + Del alot of times

n00bface
February 22, 2005, 5:24 am
DT, to be able to successfully run a game on your computer pretty much makes it impossible for people to fall for that incredibly lame prank. I can understand it happening to you, but not to people with an average or even slightly below normal brain capacity.

People who try and pull the pranks are usually the people who get pissed off from falling for it.

Deleted User
February 22, 2005, 7:08 am
i told a noob to do it once coz he asked how to 'teleport'. i am so cool.

Captain Ben
February 22, 2005, 9:24 am
i told one that /mercy makes you automatically win...
what a [IMAGE]head!
oh wait, that was peemonkey :P

DT
February 22, 2005, 4:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceDT, to be able to successfully run a game on your computer pretty much makes it impossible for people to fall for that incredibly lame prank. I can understand it happening to you, but not to people with an average or even slightly below normal brain capacity.

People who try and pull the pranks are usually the people who get pissed off from falling for it.

er what? i learned those tricks by myself when i was messing with my old comp.I also learned a couple of other tricks to...
like on starcraft i had my name Corn and i told people to type my name holding ctl... ha ha ha 5 people left all at once once

b00stA
February 22, 2005, 5:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by DT
er what? i learned those tricks by myself
Indeed. You fell for it.

?
February 22, 2005, 9:12 pm
Indeedy.

papasurf31
February 22, 2005, 10:28 pm
Indeedly.

Lt. Sneezy
February 23, 2005, 2:58 am
Ineedly-deedly-deedly-deedly-doooooo!
Anyway, yeah, at least on my servers, when people are being jerks wile I'm trying to help someone new, I just boot them. Nobody will want to join Soldat if all of you purist, elitist nazis just call them 'n00bs' and kick them.

Captain Ben
February 23, 2005, 7:38 am
okaaaay...
n00b
*exits*