( search forums )
What's the average age of Soldat players?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Dreamish
February 23, 2005, 2:20 pm
I have to admit,I'm not a die-hard fans of soldat.I play it only for fun,nothing more.

Today I joined a server and play.It's running infiltration maps.Then I fight as usual and switching weapons constantly.AUG,M249(Minimi),Minigun,M79,Rugers,M82 and so on...
And the enemy keep raiding our base and got slaughtered by us...even sometimes they could barely touch our flag...
It's becoming boring and I try to do something fun like boosting myself with Minigun and fly toward their base...and Opps!I forgot it's infiltration and I found the white flag...and all of them start rushing toward me and killed me immediately.

And there's a fxg accuse me of spawn camping.He started to lure other people to kick me.Hey,it's nonsense and ridiculous.I stayed in their base not even 3 seconds and Im a spawn camper.He said we supposed to sit at our own base and what he meant is that we were NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE OUR BASE EVEN A SINGLE NANOMETER.And let them spam us to death.Once we get into the middle of the map then he start whining.Yea,we listened to him we sit there and wait for them
I know they've been trying hard but they couldn't make it.What could we do?

And soon almost our whole defend team were using miniguns...flying around spraying the invaders.They couldn't get the flag.And he accused us for using miniguns.Saying it's a noob gun sth like that.
Yes I fly around and boosted toward your base.So what?I don't think it is abusing.As long as my enemies spend all their manpower retreat and get me.And their offense were weakened.My contribution for my team is far for valuable than your pointless accusation to those miniguns/spawn camp stuff...

Yea it's a noob gun is we are all noobs.I mean,what is a NOOB GUN?As long as we can kill someone or it could get our job done then it's a good gun.Why do you classified a gun as a noob gun?When we join the army,will anyone say "Hey M16 is a noob gun!Stop using it!Look I'm using a airsoft in Iraq and this is real skill!"
And he tell me "M16?What the fxxk you talking about?"Hey man there's a communication barrier...

I tell him "Fxxk it.Stop accusing this and that.You hate everything.You don't like miniguns.You don't like spawn camping.Stop bossing around."
Then he laughed with my bad grammar.Like those fxggxts who use this as their last resort when they couldn't argue properly.Yes I couldn't say proper english so what?But shut up!I can speak 3 languages and English is not my mother tongue why should I master it?And I can live in both eastern and western world and get long with both culture while you can only live in English world.And I see you guys in the server attacking each other by saying words like niggers etc...what a racist.

I stayed in my base firing my guns then you accused me of lagging...and our team raid your base with miniguns and you again accused us of spawn camping.WTF do you want?And he and his guys started casting votes kick people out.

Get a life man.Tired of these 11 yrs old kids...

Melba
February 23, 2005, 2:27 pm
You shouldn't be so touchy. Be more relaxed.

The Geologist
February 23, 2005, 2:35 pm
Have a bad day in Soldat? We don't care!

Pulp
February 23, 2005, 2:40 pm
Be more 'dreamish', boy.

DeMonIc
February 23, 2005, 3:47 pm
Welcome to Soldat Mr.Dreamishson. Try using saw..and don't do drugs.

February 23, 2005, 6:10 pm
Follow your periods and commas with spaces, and your post will magically become readable.

papasurf31
February 23, 2005, 8:39 pm
Speaking of which, no comma splicing. That means you too Sticky.

lieroguy
February 23, 2005, 10:02 pm
The average age of soldat players? YOUNG. And I mean around 12-16. I, however, amd 20. Still fairly young. The oldest among us is DNA Styx, by a landslide, which I have to wonder how he can tolerate us like that.

BManx2000
February 23, 2005, 10:51 pm
Does DNA even play soldat?

AerialAssault
February 23, 2005, 11:16 pm
id say the average age is probably 18.

__SnoOpy__
February 24, 2005, 12:00 am
Was your soldat name, "Riddi-ck"? (Take away "-")

The average Soldat age is probably around 13-15.

?
February 24, 2005, 12:24 am
About a year ago I got about 20 ages from random profiles int he forums... the average was like 17 or 18. From the amount of your whining of a game your not even a big fan of... I would say you think on the level of a 2 year old......

_Mancer_
February 24, 2005, 12:35 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistHave a bad day in Soldat? We don't care!

I started a damn trend.

Dreamish
February 24, 2005, 6:15 am
Alright,Im not even a 2 year-old Im still a freaking sperm swimming around looking for somewhere for fertilization ok?
Just curious if this is the general phenomenon of soldat games.

Vijchtidoodah
February 24, 2005, 6:29 am
Actually, it's the eggs that do the hunting for sperm, not vice versa.

Anyway, it's not just a phenomenon of soldat games, it's that of all multiplayer games, anything internet related, and anything where people think that they are anonymous (re internet forums, help line abuse, road rage, etc.). You just have to swim above it and ignore it most of the time, and, on occasion, vent on some unsuspecting hacker or whiner.

Dreamish
February 24, 2005, 6:45 am
But I thought the eggs are not mobile and not energized by any organelle.Technically it shoudln't be able to actively hunting for sperm.

Yea,especially in CS.It's even more serious.Sometimes it's the server admin who hack and whine...

Dathker
February 24, 2005, 9:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistHave a bad day in Soldat? We don't care!

hells yeah to that!
and anyway. the average age of a soldat player is... 5, and yes all of them are whining immature [IMAGE]es.
but if you want to play a game with some more mature people. i'd acctually say the 'americas army' community has reached the age that their balls drop.

btw i think Chakra is in his 20's maybe. or hrm...ehh i don't know

Cookie.
February 24, 2005, 10:38 pm
Id say the average is about 16-18 years old and DNA use to play on soldat.dnagames.net didnt he? under the name dan?

February 24, 2005, 10:46 pm
I've been seeing an [N/A]Dan around a few servers. Coincidence?

Cookie.
February 24, 2005, 11:08 pm
most likely :P

wormdundee
February 25, 2005, 12:10 am
how old is DNA, cuz wol-shiver is in his 40's

n00bface
February 25, 2005, 12:11 am
wol-shiver is older than styx.

Melba
February 25, 2005, 12:17 am
so is shrug rider i imagine, but don't worry he wont see this. he only posts in the lounge in the picture thread.

Deleted User
February 25, 2005, 12:24 pm
So on the subject of age,how old are you guys?I turned fithteen on febuary the sixth.

Zero Wiggles Murasame
February 27, 2005, 12:40 am
I didn't feel like reading that post. and minigun does suck.

Captain Ben
February 27, 2005, 2:11 am
ages... it all depends...
doesn't it...

Green Barret
February 27, 2005, 10:34 am
<--- 16 years old

February 27, 2005, 11:05 am
12, going 13 on april 24th. I pity the person who was born on the 29th of feb, hed be 3 years old when he was supposed to be 12

Melba
February 27, 2005, 12:51 pm
Yeah lol i've always thought about how you celebrate your birthday then :p

Jaz
February 27, 2005, 1:15 pm
28th obviously ;\

Taxista
February 27, 2005, 4:22 pm
19 here

[S][K]Taxi

Kazuki
February 27, 2005, 9:47 pm
I'm 15. Hope it isn't noticable. ;)

Teh Panda
February 27, 2005, 10:20 pm
Dreamish, think about the comments of the first page... Think the age again then...

And Taxi's avatar scares me...

Vijchtidoodah
February 27, 2005, 10:24 pm
Kaz, you're a prime example that age doesn't necessarily denote a certain maturity level.

Taxista
February 28, 2005, 4:41 pm
I was telling my age, Teh Panda. btw that is the objective of that avatar. lol
Imo the avarage age is 17.

[S][K]Taxi

blackdevil0742
February 28, 2005, 6:23 pm
i'm 16 right now, 29th April i'll be 17

Hitman
February 28, 2005, 8:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_quote:Originally posted by The GeologistHave a bad day in Soldat? We don't care!

I started a damn trend.
No you didn't, it's in the General Discussion's rules http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=15362

Ya bell-end.

-DoA-Pero-SLO-
February 28, 2005, 8:30 pm
12 here :(

DT
February 28, 2005, 8:42 pm
oh god.. i'm turning old... my birthday is in april... soon...dammit...

F3nyx
February 28, 2005, 9:43 pm
I'll be 18 in April.

It's hard to gauge the average age of players in-game -- since the most immature ones do the most talking, mature players don't usually stand out chat-wise.

ThaD
March 1, 2005, 9:28 am
quote:Originally posted by F3nyxIt's hard to gauge the average age of players in-game -- since the most immature ones do the most talking, mature players don't usually stand out chat-wise.

yes it's so true

anyway http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=6699&SearchTerms=how,old,are,you

b00stA
March 1, 2005, 5:07 pm
First march.. this means I'm 18 now!

grand_diablo
March 1, 2005, 6:08 pm
<- 20 / 21 on Dec-18

The Geologist
March 1, 2005, 7:54 pm
Yay, I'm almost on the top of the heap at 22.

xXI MeTHoDz IXx
March 1, 2005, 8:06 pm

Deleted User
March 2, 2005, 9:28 pm

The Grand Wazoo
March 2, 2005, 10:09 pm
I really don't care if I play with younger players, a lot of the time they can be more mature than the older ones. And if someone does have an immature attitude and you freak out about it, it's usually your fault for letting them get on your nerves instead of just ignoring it. Just rise above it.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm 18.

Kazuki
March 2, 2005, 10:39 pm
Nice, we have a new member, and he seems like a great addition to us grammar guys. ^_^ Nice analysis, Wazoo.

lieroguy
March 2, 2005, 11:41 pm
Cool. He bumped up the average age a tad.

You can make some good friends here, like Kazuki and a few others. There are some people on this forum who can just be anal sometimes, but some good friends can take you far.

If you want someone to talk to or something about Soldat, just PM me and give me your instant messenger info.

?
March 2, 2005, 11:52 pm
17, golly where did the time go?

The Grand Wazoo
March 3, 2005, 1:36 am
Yea, I get the feeling this is a smaller community. In any case I love Soldat, and have loved it since I started playing a few years ago. I very recently realized there are official forums, and I have no intention of ending my soldat playing career, so I'll probably be around for a while.

Kazuki
March 3, 2005, 1:42 am
You should come hang out with us at #soldat.forums in the IRC Quakenet server. :)

By the way, thanks Liero, lol.

The Grand Wazoo
March 3, 2005, 1:45 am
Yea, most of the stuff I need to be on for IRC is on gamesurge/(once gamesnet), I just recently registered #soldat on that, but I'm pretty much alone on there, people filter in and out. I might have to get on quakenet again so I can talk to soldat people.

Coey_89
March 3, 2005, 5:57 pm
i'd say that the oldest player in Soldat history would be at least 37-45 but that's whtat i think
i am only 15 going on 16 yet i am an alright player in the <<n8v>>

Colin_00
March 3, 2005, 7:07 pm
i am 21 now, and i have been playing soldat for a long time, and now it's the only ame i can play online, due to the fact that i am on dialup. i am the oldest in my club/clan(whatever you want to call it)...WTF <<n8v>>coey, ha hahah i know you:P

<<n8v>>io.sys

?
March 3, 2005, 9:01 pm
Please use the edit button, its right at the top of your post.

kevith
March 4, 2005, 4:23 pm
Hey guys. I'm older than most of you... but not older than Styx. HA!

Rhombus
March 4, 2005, 4:31 pm
this is just another reason to play DM. I f*cking hate those whiners. Off course now there are still ppl whining about the minimi and ak being overpowered. But then I wonder, why do the most ppl use Deagles, ruger, m79 and barret?

LazehBoi
March 4, 2005, 4:52 pm
I am 13.45468 years of age.

Icarius
March 4, 2005, 5:19 pm
20 in a few days.

.alex.oner.
March 4, 2005, 9:09 pm
I'm 14, although im turning 15 on the 26th, hurrah!! I cant wait, haha.. I want my camerrraaa!!!

_Mancer_
March 5, 2005, 6:23 am
I turn 16 March 16th.

Some odd information about March 16th:

I've met a total of 6 people with the same birthday as me, and I consider them my friends.

that fuking sniper
March 5, 2005, 6:32 am
I love how people associate intelligence with grammar and articulation :P (Another forum). I'm 16.

Shivorken
March 5, 2005, 6:44 am
Im turning 15 on the 28th of April ... and, i share my b'day with Saddam Hussain :( hes an sh*tmonkey

reckon
March 5, 2005, 6:55 am
Nah hes a prety cool guy once you get to know him.

Happy Camper
March 6, 2005, 5:59 am
im 17, going on 43 acordin to a test i took, hmmm....maybe i sould retake it...i think i might have failed

Icarius
March 6, 2005, 7:43 am
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_I turn 16 March 16th.

Some odd information about March 16th:

I've met a total of 6 people with the same birthday as me, and I consider them my friends.

Guessing then that you hate everyone else then who aren't born on your birthday? An interesting choice of friendship.

Birthday is actually on the 18th of the current month :P

Oh and TFS said about people and thier age being shown in thier typing/grammar/spelling... don't worry, the rest of the internet is actually like that. It's kind of a real irritant, but in actuality, it's proven that the older you get, the less of a [IMAGE] you think about other people and the less you end up carring

Beisdes waht mtaters si taht yuo gte teh frist & nad lsat ltetres (as well as using the rest of the letters, it doesn't matter if its jumbled or not) ni teh rghit plcaes or no one will understand you. See how shockingly easy that is to read?