( search forums )
how do i use these programs?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
tRaQs
February 25, 2005, 2:24 am
http://www.skmods.tk , how do i use the taunt editor and skin color changer? sorry if this ain't in the right area, im new.

Deleted User
February 25, 2005, 2:56 am
The Soldat Skin Color Changer should be installed into your Soldat directory. It will edit your Soldat.ini and you just choose your colors.

The Taunt Editor should probably be placed in the Soldat directory as well, though I imagine both programs come with some instructions of some sort.

lieroguy
February 25, 2005, 6:59 am
The taunt editor will need you to open your "taunts" file. Which is simple to find, it's in your Soldat directory and it's named "taunts"... you'll have to browse for it, though. You can run the taunt editor simply, though. However, for neatness' sake, I just keep it in my soldat directory. That way, all things that are soldat are found in the same place.

Melba
February 25, 2005, 12:42 pm
Yes, with the taunt editor you'll have to specify the directory where your taunt file is located e.g. C:\soldat\taunts\
OR if you're registered c:\soldat\profiles\"profile name"\
(some taunt editors like selfkill's one require the last backslash, the one's i 'bolded'.

as for the sscc (soldat skin color changer)
browse to the 'soldat.ini' file
e.g. c:\soldat\soldat.ini\

tRaQs
February 25, 2005, 5:44 pm
Ok thanks for the help guys, its able to save now.

tRaQs
February 25, 2005, 5:51 pm
sorry that i'm double posting, could someone tell me where to edit a post?
and how do i delete the skin appliers settings?

Deleted User
February 25, 2005, 6:18 pm
Look for the button that looks like this: [IMAGE] to edit your posts.

I don't think you can delete the SSCC's changes. You can, however, change them to something different.

Captain Ben
February 27, 2005, 2:13 am
you don't really need the sscc.
you can just go into the soldat configuration settings and type : clBlack for your skin colour...
but then the next time you play the game, you need to reconfigure your controls and what your player looks like.