( search forums )
kicked for cheating and im not!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
boostedpenguin
February 25, 2005, 8:48 pm
Ive been playing soldat for a year now and every once in awhile ill get kicked for cheating! I love this game so much i bought it and thats the last thing i would do is cheat! Why does it do this? Just happened 10mins ago and there was a guy usin a speed hack and i was kicked for havin a cheat! when im not! I seriously think they should fix this stupid bug.

DT
February 25, 2005, 8:50 pm
its because... the admin doesn't like you... or at least thats it for me when i get booted for that XP

Borus
February 25, 2005, 9:13 pm
This post is Quite Pointless, but I'd just thought i'd post once more... Been like 5 months since my last..

carmoil
February 25, 2005, 11:58 pm
i know how it is, people kick me because i make ascii art with the taunt editor. Also i just got kicked cuz i said i was on vicodin, since i just had my wisdom teeth removed.

nazikilla
February 26, 2005, 12:31 am
ooooh that must have sucked the wisdom teeth cause horrid horrid problems, but people get unfairly banned ALL the time, it happens to almost everyone here (inlcuding me) now i think we should stop making these kind of threads because there are many of them and they dont exactly fix the banning problem. maybe we should make one official thread dedicated to the complaints about unfair banning? it's a good idea in my opinion

Gen0cide
February 26, 2005, 12:51 am
Having a bad day in soldat?We don't care!

I said it first.

Judge_Man
February 26, 2005, 2:41 am
quote:Originally posted by Gen0cideHaving a bad day in soldat?We don't care!

I said it first.

GRATS!!!! You want a medal?

I never got banned, cause i only play in U13 or other good server i know XD

Flamer7
February 26, 2005, 3:39 am
well just be nice to the guy and he wont ban you because really he/she probley dont like you becasue you are mean and saying things to them!!
YOU IDIOT

Captain Ben
February 26, 2005, 8:24 am
it happens all the time. why'd you post a thread about it?
pfft, attention seeker.

b00stA
February 26, 2005, 9:29 am
Bugs in Soldat are nothing new and Michal is doing his best to change this.

Topic locked.