( search forums )
Oldest Trick in The Book & The Jump Catch Throw
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
SGT.Joey
February 26, 2005, 5:18 pm
Map was deadwood and a noob joined in in deadwood theres a platform below he stays right there and camps so i sis this decoy trick for kicks.
I throw my law off the left side so he could see it i jump down the other side with a barret.
only too notice he was shooting at the law i took the shot and threw a nade all hits.

STUPID NEWB oh by the way the newbs name is....soldier

i wasnt done know turns out he wasnt a noob he just couldnt figure a name, so his secondary was a knife we were face to face i pressed "F" instead of "S" causing me to ditch my weapon so he attempted to throw a knife i jumpt landed threw it right back at him.

5 seconds later: Soldier Has left the game

Melba
February 26, 2005, 8:11 pm
Woah you own, HAVE MY BABIES!

Svirin Kerath
February 26, 2005, 8:41 pm
i have an idea: instead of making sarcastic response posts, just don't post at all. =/

Melba
February 26, 2005, 9:35 pm
i have an idea: instead of making topics about random things that happens in-game, just don't make a topic at all. =/

?
February 26, 2005, 9:38 pm
Haha, Svirin Kerath sucks, Haha.

Zero Wiggles Murasame
February 27, 2005, 12:50 am
by my opinion SGT, you have very bad grammar, you need lessons. and stop postin stupid things.

Vijchtidoodah
February 27, 2005, 1:02 am
In my opinion, Zero, not all people were born in an English-speaking country so you can shut up about his grammar - especially because yours isn't much better.

This is the Soldat Moments section. If he wants to post about something that he thinks is interesting, then he can. And if you don't think that it is "funny" or "cool" enough, then you can keep your opinions to yourself and go bug other people in other forums.

February 27, 2005, 1:07 am
Haha, kinda like in someones movie, cant remember the quantum effect?

Zero Wiggles Murasame
February 27, 2005, 1:32 am
bah, I guess you're right.

Captain Ben
February 27, 2005, 2:31 am
duh! vitchidoodah is always right!

wormdundee
February 27, 2005, 4:18 am
bah, i think there shouldnt be a Soldat Moments forum at all

everything that seems cool just ends up being retarded when you type it out

Icarius
February 27, 2005, 8:29 am
SGT.Joey
15 posts.
Already calling people n00bs.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Vijchtidoodah
February 27, 2005, 8:34 am
Icarius, I'm sure you know that the number of posts on this forum have nothing to do with how long people have been playing soldat for...

b00stA
February 27, 2005, 11:11 am
Wow. ONE reply concerning the actual topic.

Locked :/