( search forums )
Soldat full version
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
marman
February 27, 2005, 1:04 am
in soldat full version do they give u like a Cd code or send u tha game and if they do send u tha game whats it called like tha name what version and stuff

Vijchtidoodah
February 27, 2005, 1:07 am
If you downloaded the game from the home site (Downloads) then you have the full version. The creator only asks that you donate a few dollars to support him (and to unlock a few extras in the game).

marman
February 27, 2005, 1:08 am
so ur saying if i go 2 that site instead of tha mirror site that i downloaded my version i can download tha full version 4 free....and i can like change tha color of my jet flames n stuff...?

Vijchtidoodah
February 27, 2005, 1:11 am
This game is basically freeware, you can download the full version anywhere (currently, it's up to 1.2.1). But in order to change the color of your jets, your interface, and to be able to make a music playlist in your game, you should donate just $9 to the creator.

For more information about registering, click here.

marman
February 27, 2005, 1:14 am
ok...but what im saying is after i donate what happens do they like send me a verision that u can acully change tha color of ur jets or what...how do they make it so u can do that...

Cookie.
February 27, 2005, 1:16 am
no you must register with 9 dollars to get your coloured flame jets n stuff ^__^
plus you get in game mp3 player, profiles, a kick ass star besides your name, custom interfaces! its great

to register just click the button on the nag screen and then once you have payed in a few hours you will get a registration key right from michal himself through email! which you then run and your soldat is full version!

Kazuki
February 27, 2005, 1:24 am
Michal sends you a registration file. You put it in your Soldat directory and double click it. That's it. The game is registered. The code basically "unlocks" the ability to change the color of your jet boots and stuff. The unregistered version already has the programming to change the colors, but it won't let you because it's missing that code.

Captain Ben
February 27, 2005, 1:56 am
but just remember: don't use it twice,.

marman
February 27, 2005, 2:00 am
ok so whats this thing that he sends u..i mean whats tha name of it...exact name of tha programe that he sends u

do ne of u guys have aim...if so add me im uROCKmySOCKS2087

February 27, 2005, 2:04 am
But if you use it twice, what would happen? I mean if the new version came out, would you have to re register?

marman
February 27, 2005, 2:04 am
ok so whats this thing that he sends u..i mean whats tha name of it...exact name of tha programe that he sends u

do ne of u guys have aim...if so add me im uROCKmySOCKS2087
Go to Top of Page

Kazuki
February 27, 2005, 2:17 am
It's not a program. It's a registry key. It has different names, to make sure that everyone has their own. If you're thinking of trying to get it without registering, don't even try. It's like an auto-entering key code (You know, the long things that look like this: HJ5K-G81J-0193) . The key doesn't show you what the code is, it just enters it. There's no real name for it, I think.

marman
February 27, 2005, 2:20 am
ok so like doeas he give u a program that u click and then it registers or a key that u have 2 type soemwere...cuz i got this thing called [IMAGE] and idk how 2 get my soldat registerd with it

what happends when u click it twice

[IMAGE] by b00stA

peemonkey
February 27, 2005, 2:38 am
you dont have to register. there is no 'full game'. if you downloaded soldat, you have the full game. only register if yer cool.

marman
February 27, 2005, 2:50 am
i have no money...acully thats not true i just dont wanna pay like in paypal and all that [IMAGE]

Deleted User
February 27, 2005, 2:53 am
There are many ways to pay, marman, and paypal is just one of them. Read the manual to view the many different ways to pay.

Vijchtidoodah
February 27, 2005, 2:58 am
"You can pay by credit card, personal check, mail, purchase order, money order, phone/fax and PayPal."

Captain Ben
February 27, 2005, 3:05 am
if you use it twice, it'll 'ban' you by deleting all of your soldat files to a point where its so corrupt, that you'll never get it working.

marman
February 27, 2005, 3:14 am
caption bens a big [IMAGE]

The Geologist
February 27, 2005, 3:30 am
Good way to get banned. Keep that up and make it quick.

wormdundee
February 27, 2005, 4:12 am
[IMAGE] is a pirated copy of the registry key that someone has put on the internet

it would not be very nice to use it, although if i remember correctly it doesnt work

to reexplain everything that has been said
you send money to michal in some way (paypal, money order, etc.) and he will send a legal registry key which you place in your soldat directory
you then double-click this key, and it will unlock all the things that you cannot use in the unregistered version, it is not a program really, it just writes the key to your windows registry

when you next open soldat after registering, it will show your name in the bottom left corner

[IMAGE] by b00stA

Vijchtidoodah
February 27, 2005, 5:42 am
Marman, delete that now...and can a mod please censor it so noobs don't go around googling it?

It's much easier and better for Michal if you just register honestly...and don't whine that you don't have any money because it's only $9. Or, if you're really that cheap, just play without registering it.

Unlucky 13
February 27, 2005, 7:04 am
quote:Originally posted by marmancaption bens a big [IMAGE]

He isn't lying, its true. I think that it sends some info to Michal and bans you from online play. Meh, dunno accually.

wwormdundee, someone IS going to Google that, so I'd censor it or edit it out.

February 27, 2005, 7:10 am
I don't think thats marman posting, cos he didn't use swear words orignally. Oh yeah, marman, why get so worked up over the truth? He put it in quotients, so its like saying it in referal to another thing. And its perfectly true. think about it, if one person got the reg key, then he could spread it online.

b00stA
February 27, 2005, 10:42 am
Say good bye to marman.

I'll take care of the common keys on ze intarweb, so people like marman can't use the "common" keys.