( search forums )
Acrbobatic.....osity
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
L33TNerd
February 27, 2005, 5:48 am
The BEST kills are the attractive aesthetic-focuses ones. Chainsaw kill are boring, right? So I got a Sword mod. It's CTF. Each time I re-spawned, I would run and roll off of the ledge. But this one time, I ran to get speed, rolled off of the edge, went into prone postition (crawl) in mid air. While landing, I left prone position and got a guy RIGHTin the head with my "sword" Death from above...w00t.!

2ace2
February 27, 2005, 7:19 am
sounds like a good one but how did you get the sword?

Deleted User
February 27, 2005, 3:38 pm
Those kind of things are even better with bullet-time. Me <3 Bullet-time.

L33TNerd
February 27, 2005, 3:44 pm
"sounds like a good one but how did you get the sword?"

From this very forum...sorry...forgot the URL...but it's in the "1337 modding" (or whatever) forum.

Deleted User
February 27, 2005, 3:55 pm
Did you mean this mod?
Sword Mod

MercyM
February 27, 2005, 5:11 pm
I think that he meant this one

Svirin Kerath
February 28, 2005, 3:06 pm
8-/

which one? *looks*

DT
February 28, 2005, 4:10 pm
or fights when your both reloading and you take out a law and him a knife and you shoot at another guy thats behind him and he throws the knife and you dodge it and pick it up before him and slice him right when you get the knife and then a sniper shot misses you and you throw then knife away and pick up the shotgun the other guy had and shot the sniper and get killed while trying to get the flag and everyone repawned...

Judge_Man
February 28, 2005, 5:25 pm
Or when you get ennemy's flag while they are all (5) in their base, getting shot, fleeing, m79 boost, 1hp left, scoring, people saying "OMG JM HOW DID YOU SURVIVED THAT!?!?!", then you say "heh, some DO have skills, some do not!" HAHAHA (last one is a joke)